Engage PEO Reviews

Engage PEO CEO Jay Starkman
Jay Starkman

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company to Work For

Apr 22, 2022 - Regional Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been in the PEO industry 15+ years, and I must say nothing has been more exhilarating than working at Engage for the last six years. Being part of the tremendous growth at Engage has been one of the most rewarding parts of my career. Their service model is second to none; how many PEO's have actual attorneys guiding employers on Employee Relations and compliance? Only Engage! Working at Engage, you will be rewarded and recognized for your hard work, with tons of potential for advancement. The company culture is unbeatable, always learning something new and promoting unparalleled growth. The COO and the VP of Client Services have been pivotal to my success @ Engage, providing me with all of the tools and support needed to thrive in my career. The Leadership team is supportive and interested in developing their employees. The CEO called each employee almost monthly during the pandemic to check in on our families and us. Feels great to know I work for a company that cares about my family and me and promotes an outstanding work/life balance. Honestly can't think of a better place to work!

Cons

None that I can think of

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Company

May 23, 2022 - Implementation Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging position and a good manager

Cons

not any at this time

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, culture, leadership

Apr 21, 2022 - Risk Department
    Business Outlook

Pros

Engage is a great company with a strong leadership team, collaborative team environment and a commitment to treat employees and customers right. I’ve greatly appreciated the training provided, achievable goals, and consistent company updates provided to keep everyone informed and aligned. Great place to work.

Cons

I have no cons to report

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Engage PEO Risk Department--great company, great Risk team environment, work from home, benefits, I feel lucky!

Apr 21, 2022 - Risk Management Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of great things about the Risk department at Engage, especially for anyone new to the industry. I came with little background but great team to work with, great supervisors have trained me and I can reach out for assistance at any time. Work from home, with the option to work from the office. It's great having both options! We have weekly team meetings to keep us connected, and it keeps that team energy alive. PTO, health, dental, vision benefits.. even pet insurance. I've had no problems requesting PTO. I feel like my supervisors truly care about my growth in my role and as a person.. I feel like I can grow at Engage PEO.

Cons

I haven't had any bad experiences to list in my time at Engage PEO.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

STAY AWAY

Apr 18, 2022 - Underwriter in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

None at all. Underwriting is a sweat shop.

Cons

You will be bullied, over worked, not properly trained, Called out in front of other team members. You will be working in a very hostile work environment. Good for sales but horrific if you work in workers comp underwriting. Inefficient business processes.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Exceeding in Client Service

Dec 30, 2021 - Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can’t say enough – I am good at my job because I’m surrounded by people who are sincerely good at what they do. I love our business model! The team is made up of experienced professionals - both in service and support. AND GET THIS: HR Consultants are attorneys who specialize in employment law and workplace compliance - I trust their guidance. They are open and available to hop on a call with clients to walk through employee issues, policy development and compliance assistance. Senior Management is accessible and supportive. My team is quick to help me find what I need or walk me through a process. When there are issues, the philosophy is to communicate, so that I can best help my clients understand. I honestly have everything I need to do my job well and deliver for our clients. The CEO of the company called each employee monthly through the COVID lockdown to check on them on a personal level. Who does that? The leadership at Engage does.

Cons

I can't think of a single con - is Engage perfect? For me, it is!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Experienced team, always ready to lend a hand

Nov 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The vast majority of the team at Engage PEO comes from the PEO industry.

Cons

I have not seen any downsides. If you're self-directed, responsible, curious and driven, you'll do fine at Engage.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent Company Environment

Nov 9, 2021 - Regional Vice President Sales in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The collaboration among all departments is second to none - what a great environment for Team Selling. The response time from all departments is amazing. Everyone I work with is experienced and knowledgeable in there field. Looking forward to working here for many more years.

Cons

There are no notable cons.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent place to learn and grow professionally

Nov 9, 2021 - Human Resources in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great colleagues - friendly, collaborative, professional colleagues committed to excellent client service for internal and external clients Strong commitment to employees starting from C-Suite and throughout the organization Growing company Flexible workplace Interesting work

Cons

Not for someone who is not passionate about what they do.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Company to work for!

Mar 22, 2021 - Vice President of Sales in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Engage for almost 2 years. It is absolutely the best company I have ever worked for. The response time from all from my service and operations teams are amazing. You commonly see coworkers collaborating on projects or client issues. Every one is treated as a professional and is experienced in their field so I get to work with other educated and knowledgeable employees. I look forward to working here for many more years to come.

Cons

There are no notable cons.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Reviews

Engage PEO Reviews FAQs

Engage PEO has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 51 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Engage PEO to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Engage PEO employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Engage PEO. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

94% of Engage PEO employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Engage PEO 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Engage PEO to be benefits, management, senior leadership and the cons to be work life balance, career development.

Popular Careers with Engage PEO Job Seekers