47% would recommend to a friend
(144 total reviews)
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about FPT/Intellinet? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with FPT/Intellinet employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Intellinet has a great culture and I work with amazing people." (in 15 reviews)
- "The people are great and they really love the company and their clients." (in 13 reviews)
- "Work life balance is great" (in 9 reviews)
- "Generous benefits." (in 7 reviews)
- "Everyone is friendly and helpful and there is a clear focus on driving toward common goals." (in 5 reviews)
- "Some positions, especially newer ones, don't have formal training so it is up to you to take charge of your own personal training." (in 3 reviews)
Found 144 of over 147 reviews
Updated Jun 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Feb 14, 2022Senior Vice President of Business DevelopmentCurrent EmployeeCharlotte, NC
The company has a great working environment and the work is interesting.
There is not enough staff to handle all the workload but this is common in these time of difficult recruiting.
- 1.0Jun 28, 2022ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Work-life balance is the best part of working here. Since all the hands-on work is done offshore it is tough to stay busy. Keep in mind this company dramatically changed over the past 3-4 years after FPT purchased the company so if you are reading reviews older than that they are completely irrelevant. The pictures are irrelevant too as none of those people work at Intellinet anymore and the days of having local friends in the company went away a long time ago.
There is very little work for onshore consultants. Intellinet is owned by FPT, which is a Vietnamese company, and so there is a major push to do work offshore. It's really just a staffing company that does work offshore. If you have an onshore role it will be working on behalf of offshore teams. Companies use Intellinet because they want cheap labor. This affects every aspect of your job. For example, the overall delivery of projects is usually terrible, but is overlooked because of how cheap the labor is. Once the customer is upset, FPT just starts investing "free" labor to fix whatever the issue is.
- 3.0Dec 9, 2021ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
The core people that used to be from the original Intellinet are some of the best people you’ll ever meet. The strength of this company was the people and the size. Unfortunately, that does not exist anymore. This is no longer a boutique firm. This is no longer a small culture. All of the pictures that you see on here of happy employees celebrating things, having events, pretty much 90% of them are gone. This is no longer a family firm.
Pretty much anything on Glassdoor can effectively be invalidated. The independent Intellinet that once existed is dead. This company is merely just a small part of FPT. The full reviews on here such as 95% of the people approving of the CEO is grossly incorrect. People approved of the former CEO, Mark Seeley, when this was a small independent company. The CEO is not currently Mark.
- 4.0Mar 7, 2022Associate ConsultantFormer Employee
Great employees, nice office space, good benefits, good work life balance, great company culture
Hard to come in with only a few years of experience since many teams don’t have a large number of resources and operate somewhat independently
- 1.0Jun 2, 2022Principal ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsAtlanta, GA
I did learn a lot about development.
Overseas employees are taken advantage of and forced to work on multiple projects even when committed to a single client. Fake credentials given to less experienced developers to make more money.
- 1.0Jun 23, 2022Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
Work life balance, nothing else really
Low pay, seniors do not communicate well, hr is a mess
- 5.0Jul 26, 2021Principal ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
- Extremely transparent - Support their employees - You have someone available to help you at your job
- The Healthcare Policy is not the best - Career planning1
FPT/Intellinet Reviews FAQs
FPT/Intellinet has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 147 reviews left anonymously by employees. 47% of employees would recommend working at FPT/Intellinet to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
47% of FPT/Intellinet employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FPT/Intellinet 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.