- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX Area
- - Houston, TX
- - Nevada
- - Las Vegas, NV Area
- - Las Vegas, NV
Found 28 of over 29 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 22, 2021 - Training Manager in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture, constant training, and ongoing coaching.
None at this time, the company os great!Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 20, 2022 - OperatorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good ppl and work environment
Recycled leads, lack of opportunities for growthContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 29, 2021 - Final Expense Agent in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lots of in bound leads
Commission only for most people
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 9, 2022 - General AgentRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good training that will make you better understand personalities They pay for out-of-state licenses
You will be promised that you were going to make five to $10,000 a month but you may end up only making $500 You will do better getting a minimum wage job
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 31, 2020 - Sales in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
leads, leads, leads & no driving to "no show" appts. All done on the phone.
on phone all day but without the calls you can't make a good living
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 16, 2020 - Insurance Agent in Las Vegas, NVRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company has a true passion for helping anyone to be great!
This question is impossible to answer.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 29, 2020 - Insurance Sales Agent in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Leads come in a all day straight to my phone. Most are qualified & easy sales. Really enjoying that change.
I have none at this time.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 31, 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Having worked in stuffy, starchy corporate environments for most of my career, my job at Final Expense Direct has been a breath of fresh air. A little over a year ago, I came to Final Expense Direct looking for a more flexible atmosphere, and a place where management realized every player on the team was unique. No clones here. You are a person, not an employee number. This is a company where my personal contributions are tangible. I finally found a company that I not only work FOR but work WITH. This family owned business takes care of their ‘work’ family. This is made evident with newcomers to the company, who may otherwise lack opportunity. The new hires are supported to become a licensed professional through the company’s, training and pre-prep programs. From day one the hustle and bustle of the sales floor, the presence of the CEO and Execs sitting and interacting with me, the agents and all employees let me know that I was included. I was not a side liner…I was ON the team. I am very happy here and expect to have longevity as a contributor to their growth plan.
Keeping up with the fast pace and changes associated with growing a business... but, as I recall Amazon and Apple had that same problem at one time. So, I’ll take it!Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★May 31, 2018 - Insurance Sales Agent in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The agents are full of motivation. I see them help lift each other instead of pulling them down. Management works to help you improve yourself. They have wonderful incentives to help motivate us as individuals, but also have us in teams to help us work together and appreciate each other. We are contstantly being trained on how to better ourselves. My checks are better. My life, my family is better of financially!!
There aren't really any cons to working here. I will get upset for being called out on something I did wrong... but in the end, we all have to own up and acknowledge our errors in order to succeed in anything we do. There is always room for improvment!!Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 28, 2018 - Life Agent in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Allowed me to work from home and be a mom, training whenever you feel you need more to help you do your job better, stable company to be employed with, and the staff is family who takes the employees under their wings and also makes you feel like family
They really exceeded in making sure their employees were taken care of so I dont have any cons I can report from my experienceContinue reading