KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Frontpoint Reviews

Updated Aug 16, 2022

Found 383 of over 388 reviews

Frontpoint Chief Executive Officer Michael Lacorazza (no image)
Michael Lacorazza

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Frontpoint and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing people, great product, and developing culture

Jan 27, 2022 - Senior Operations Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Friendly and loyal team members across the company -Positive attitudes; no politics -Developing culture; pulsing staff for feedback and growing based on employee input -Purpose-driven - keeping people, their homes, families, and their belonging safe

Cons

Still developing elements for the support team. More structure.

Frontpoint Response

Hello, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review and providing this feedback. We are incredibly proud of the culture that is being developed here at Frontpoint and want to thank you for being part of it, we are just getting started! We continuously strive to serve you better and are looking forward to serving you in the future! Best Wishes Talent Team

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst job ever

Aug 16, 2022 - Billing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Was able to work from home

Cons

Was promised flexible schedule but was give one shift and wasn’t allowed to change it. Sales would trap customers in contracts which would lead to angry customers that we would have to deal with. No cohesiveness with company.

3. 4.0

Good work environment

Jul 20, 2022 - Associate Support Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great job, work from home

Cons

Low pay. Could be better

4. 3.0

Sold

Jun 28, 2022 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great learning experience for career

Cons

Misleading about long term plan to sale

5. 2.0

Former employee

Jul 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people I worked with on my team were great.

Cons

Director of sales was all over the place

6. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good people

Jun 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hard working individuals that want to make a difference Flex work opportunity

Cons

Compensation needs to keep up with market Technology support

7. 3.0

Good start

May 14, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots to learn, good money

Cons

High turnover rate, aggressive leadership

Frontpoint Response

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a good start. At Frontpoint, we strive to provide the best experience we can for our employee’s. Please feel free to reach out to HR@frontpoint.com with any further comments, concerns or suggestions you have so that we can make the experience even better. Best Wishes Talent Team

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Worst company to work for

Apr 13, 2022 - Customer Service Specialist in Virginia Beach, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros to this company from what I can see.

Cons

I get screamed at all day, mostly because customers have to wait upwards of an hour or more for anyone in our department to answer. Those of us left are told to rope them in to additional service to appease and we promise to cancel over due bills if they only stay... most customers are furious. I quit.

5 people found this review helpful

Head of Talent

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is our priority to ensure employees feel valued and have a positive working experience at Frontpoint. Regarding your specific feedback, we are extremely focused on ensuring we support our customers when and where they want, and in a timely manner, while balancing the workload of our employees. Frontpoint strives to provide a best in class experience for our employees as well as our customers. In order to meet both of these objectives, we are continuing to increase our staff, surveying our employees for feedback, and offering coaching and development to our team members to ensure they are prepared for the customer support interactions. We also have regular monthly All Hands meetings that provide an update to all of our employees on the progress we are making. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We encourage you to share any other feedback with our HR team so we can continue to improve for our employees and customers.

9. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great benefits and pay but unbearable work

Jun 22, 2021 - Product Support Specialist in Tysons Corner, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great staff, health, life, dental & vision insurance offered, 401K match and the management is fantastic generally.

Cons

Call and work volume is horrendous, there is so much work that is needed to be done and for several of the years ive been working there, there were hundreds of inbound calls holding almost everyday, hundreds of tickets to do on top of the personal emails to answer to and all while this is going on they expect you to uphold metrics and penalize you with a horrible attendance policy which eats away at your limited PTO hours for every second you may be late to clock into work and back from lunch. On top of this its almost impossible to grow in the company unless you overwork yourself for several years due to the metrics changing almost every year and the sheer amount of calls holding. I worked here for several years and did more work then several of my peers but due to how quickly they handled their calls with barely any effort they were rewarded for how quickly they did everything and provided mediocre support while the people that take their time and make sure the customer is properly assisted are penalized for not being quick enough.

5 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Solid start up on the decline

Mar 15, 2022 - Sales Representative in McLean, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salary, Commission, Paid leave, location, 401K

Cons

downsizing, management, disorganized, leadership, values

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 383 Reviews

Frontpoint Reviews FAQs

Frontpoint has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 388 reviews left anonymously by employees. 37% of employees would recommend working at Frontpoint to a friend and 25% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Frontpoint employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Frontpoint. This rating has decreased by -22% over the last 12 months.

37% of Frontpoint employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Frontpoint 2.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.7 for culture and values and 2.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Frontpoint to be benefits, coworkers, compensation and the cons to be senior leadership, management, career development.

Popular Careers with Frontpoint Job Seekers