KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Frontpoint Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2021

Found 355 of over 356 reviews

2.9
Frontpoint CEO Syed Zaidi  (no image)
Syed Zaidi
Pros
  • "Great work environment where you're rewarded for performing well and able to select your ideal schedule based on your overall performance(in 20 reviews)

• "Great hangout spaces, loads of free food, cool culture, and lots of opportunities for happy hours(in 20 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance is really hard(in 15 reviews)

• "Frontpoint has a very high turnover now(in 15 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Frontpoint and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Job

Jul 5, 2021 - Sales Representative in Vienna, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really good pay with company

Cons

No complaints from me here

2. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great benefits and pay but unbearable work

Jun 22, 2021 - Product Support Specialist in Tysons Corner, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great staff, health, life, dental & vision insurance offered, 401K match and the management is fantastic generally.

Cons

Call and work volume is horrendous, there is so much work that is needed to be done and for several of the years ive been working there, there were hundreds of inbound calls holding almost everyday, hundreds of tickets to do on top of the personal emails to answer to and all while this is going on they expect you to uphold metrics and penalize you with a horrible attendance policy which eats away at your limited PTO hours for every second you may be late to clock into work and back from lunch. On top of this its almost impossible to grow in the company unless you overwork yourself for several years due to the metrics changing almost every year and the sheer amount of calls holding. I worked here for several years and did more work then several of my peers but due to how quickly they handled their calls with barely any effort they were rewarded for how quickly they did everything and provided mediocre support while the people that take their time and make sure the customer is properly assisted are penalized for not being quick enough.

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 4.0

Good Times / Great Pay

Apr 10, 2021 - Sales Executive in Tysons Corner, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Progressive young startup company with a great training program. Amazing co-workers and direct management, lots of friends and fun times in and out of the office. Pay can be great. Over $150k for top salesman when I was there was a very realistic goal. Break room had food, drinks, pool, Xbox’s and ps5s. Very nice building and office area as well.

Cons

Top level executives seemed a little out of touch with the culture they created. Some policies in place were a little ridiculous. For example they had a rule set in stone if you were late by even one minute three times you would be automatically terminated regardless of sales numbers. You could be the top sales rep on the floor and be terminated with no wiggle room for being 60 seconds late to getting into the que three times. Startup company’s are great places to work but what comes with it are some policies that don’t make much sense. They could have worked on these for the better by now I’m not sure.

4. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to start

Jul 9, 2021 - Security Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

40k base Great benefits Fun Co-workers Happy hours and team building events

Cons

Shady upper management No job security Rich get richer

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I haven't worked for a better company in the 8 years of my professional experience.

Jun 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collaborative teams, growth from being given the opportunity to learn new skills, feeling supported, heard, and respected, the list goes on. Great Company Culture and work that is meaningful!

Cons

Fast paced environment but I thrive on that and find ways to manage my time for the best work life balance.

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 3.0

No family like a Frontpoint family... and I mean it

Jun 1, 2021 - Product Support Specialist in Vienna, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

More than likely have a great team of co-workers

Cons

If you are a parent or you are married, you will have very little work/life balance. Only the best get 8-5, M-F shifts and that was back when I was working. I've heard they may have started to work on weekends now as well.

7. 5.0

Awesome

Jun 9, 2021 - Technical Support Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

This was a wonderful experience and I will miss it. The pay is good, the shifts are good, managers and supervisors are super helpful and understanding, great training

Cons

They now retention trained us and we don't get an increase in pay

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company

May 13, 2021 - Sales Associate in Orem, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have loved working here every minute. The compensation is great and the leads are quality. It is a very cushy job. Management truly cares about the agents.

Cons

I have 0 complaints. If you work hard, you will do well.

9. 2.0
      Former Employee

Ok

Jun 24, 2021 - Associate Product Support Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Health insurance is really good

Cons

Everything else needs major improvement

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Product

Apr 30, 2021 - Product Support Specialist in Sterling, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced environment for sure

Cons

Long hours and poor work life balance

Viewing 1 - 10 of 355 Reviews