GemBox Software Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
  1. Developing quality software from the comfort of your home

Current Employee - Software Developer in Zagreb

I have been working at GemBox Software full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

- Flexible working hours. - No commute (working from the comfort of your home). - Management has technical background so they have very good understanding with the development division. - Great care is taken about keeping the quality of the developed products and maintaining their longevity.

Cons

- It might be difficult for someone who is accustomed to work in the office surrounded by colleagues.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. Polished Precious Stone

Current Employee - Senior Technical Support Engineer

I have been working at GemBox Software full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

- Very flexible working hours (work anytime from anywhere). - Smart colleagues. - Great organization and management. - There are no long meetings, no commute, no suits, no political games.

Cons

The team gets together usually twice a year (field trips), which I think it should be more often. People here are cheerful, friendly and very easy to get along with.

3. Development Lead

Current Employee - Lead Developer in Malinska

I have been working at GemBox Software full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

I love to work with top .NET developers who know how to solve any issue, with the newest development tools, and everything from whatever place in the world I want. When working on .NET components, unlike working on web sites, it is nice to not have server which can crash in the middle of the night for unknown reason - so no need for overtimes! You just need to implement some feature, put it on web and then you wait for...

Cons

Sometimes it is nice to sit down in a coffee shop and discuss things, but that is the negative side of working from the small Mediterranean island :-)

Found 3 reviews