- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Croatia - All Cities
- - Grad Zagreb
- - Zagreb, Croatia Area
- - Primorsko-Goranska Zupanija
- - Rijeka, Croatia Area
- Czech Republic - All Cities
- - South Moravian
- - Prague, Czech Republic Area
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I love to work with top .NET developers who know how to solve any issue, with the newest development tools, and everything from whatever place in the world I want. When working on .NET components, unlike working on web sites, it is nice to not have server which can crash in the middle of the night for unknown reason - so no need for overtimes! You just need to implement some feature, put it on web and then you wait for user's feedback.
Sometimes it is nice to sit down in a coffee shop and discuss things, but that is the negative side of working from the small Mediterranean island :-)
- Current Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work from home, flexible working hours (you can work anytime you want), nice colleagues, good boss, no work stress (there are no strict deadlines you need to meet). Basically if you like working from home, the conditions in the company are ideal.
Sometimes you have to write API summaries or write a small article about a feature you implemented, which is not the most exciting task for a programmer. But it's not a big problem, you spend only very small fraction of time with this.
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Flexible working hours. - No commute (working from the comfort of your home). - Management has technical background so they have very good understanding with the development division. - Great care is taken about keeping the quality of the developed products and maintaining their longevity.
- It might be difficult for someone who is accustomed to work in the office surrounded by colleagues.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Very flexible working hours (work anytime from anywhere). - Smart colleagues. - Great organization and management. - There are no long meetings, no commute, no suits, no political games.
The team gets together usually twice a year (field trips), which I think it should be more often. People here are cheerful, friendly and very easy to get along with.