GemBox Software Reviews
Updated Apr 25, 2022
Filter by Topic
Found 6 of over 6 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about GemBox Software? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with GemBox Software employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Current Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★
A company that offers great quality of work and lifeApr 25, 2022 - SEO Specialist in São Paulo, São PauloRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great salary - Flexible working hours (I can work from anywhere in the world) - Sufficient paid vacation days, paid sick leave days, my country holidays off. - Home office supply bonus each month and education bonus if needed.
No cons to working for GemBox so far. But if you are used to working in an office environment it may be hard for you to adapt.
- Former Freelancer, more than 1 year★★★★★
Bad experience in developmentApr 17, 2022 - Software DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nothing good there, stay away from them.
There are many companies with better teams. Team of introverts not willing to help at all.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★
Development LeadDec 14, 2018 - Lead Developer in MalinskaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I love to work with top .NET developers who know how to solve any issue, with the newest development tools, and everything from whatever place in the world I want. When working on .NET components, unlike working on web sites, it is nice to not have server which can crash in the middle of the night for unknown reason - so no need for overtimes! You just need to implement some feature, put it on web and then you wait for user's feedback.
Sometimes it is nice to sit down in a coffee shop and discuss things, but that is the negative side of working from the small Mediterranean island :-)
- Current Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★
Ideal company for remote workDec 17, 2018 - C# Developer in BrnoRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work from home, flexible working hours (you can work anytime you want), nice colleagues, good boss, no work stress (there are no strict deadlines you need to meet). Basically if you like working from home, the conditions in the company are ideal.
Sometimes you have to write API summaries or write a small article about a feature you implemented, which is not the most exciting task for a programmer. But it's not a big problem, you spend only very small fraction of time with this.
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★
Developing quality software from the comfort of your homeDec 20, 2018 - Software Developer in ZagrebRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Flexible working hours. - No commute (working from the comfort of your home). - Management has technical background so they have very good understanding with the development division. - Great care is taken about keeping the quality of the developed products and maintaining their longevity.
- It might be difficult for someone who is accustomed to work in the office surrounded by colleagues.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
Polished Precious StoneDec 19, 2018 - Senior Technical Support EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Very flexible working hours (work anytime from anywhere). - Smart colleagues. - Great organization and management. - There are no long meetings, no commute, no suits, no political games.
The team gets together usually twice a year (field trips), which I think it should be more often. People here are cheerful, friendly and very easy to get along with.