George T. Hall Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Forward thinking"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at George T. Hall full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

George T Hall has been in business since 1932. They are obviously doing something right. It is their forward thinking and adaptability that has made them successful for this long. A necessary asset in today's market and for future success in this industry.

Cons

Working at GTH is not for the weak of hearts or minds. The work is challenging yet rewarding. We all carry our own weight and we are proud to earn our accomplishments.

2. "EMPLOYER WITH A HEART"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at George T. Hall full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The George T Hall Company offers advancement to its employees. I have watched staff join the company in an entry level position and with initiative and commitment work their way through to a management position. The company offers a generous benefit package and a culture of work life and personal life balance.

Cons

Our social events are always a huge success, I would like to see more as I feel there is big payoff in relationship building among all levels of staff.

3. "A great present and a bright future"

Current Employee - Senior Branch Manager in Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Branch Manager in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at George T. Hall full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Two things you can consider when deciding how good a company is to work for are the number of current employees that have been around a long time and by former employees that did leave, but wanted to come back. At George T. Hall Company, many of us have been here over 10 years....some as long as 40 years. Over the years, there are also many who left and, at some point, wanted to return. That says a lot. Training is offered and encouraged. Help is always available. The company has changed with the needs of the marketplace and that is the reason we are thriving today. Add in the fact that there are opportunities for advancement, health benefits, a family friendly atmosphere, paid vacation, 401K, bonuses, etc., and you can see why George T. Hall Company is a great place to work.

Cons

Some days are so crazy you don't know if you will ever catch up.

Advice to Management

Keep the emphasis on staying ahead of the competition in technical knowledge and we will continue to grow.

4. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at George T. Hall full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

• Family oriented work environment
    • Opportunities for training and on the job education
    • Paid time off, 401K and health insurance
    • Growth oriented culture

Cons

As with any growing company there are times when employees can be stretched thin and expected to take on multiple tasks.

Advice to Management

Continue to seek out new software based growth opportunities to keep engineers and sales team challenged.