- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Minnesota
- - Rochester, MN Area
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Sales compensation are individual & group efforts
Cross sales to current customers can be hard. Most banks are in small towns
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Able to work on a number of projects, hold P&L responsibilities at over locations and develop Commercial Lender skills.
Some processes take longer to develop because management is conservative.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some people are nice to work with.
They need help at the top of the food chain.