Infinity HealthCare Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Glenn Aldinger, MD

"Great company to work for. A lot of opportunities to grow as a professional."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Infinity HealthCare full-time

Pros

Infinity HealthCare is the premiere provider of Emergency Department management services in the Midwest. Our CEO is an emergency medicine physician himself. He started the company 40 years ago with two other physicians. To this day you will still find him working in the ER alongside our providers, as well as attending various meetings in the office. His work ethic is truly amazing.

I have worked for Infinity HealthCare for a little over two years now and have been given multiple opportunities to grow and advance in my field. Infinity truly is a family and the leadership cares about what each employee's experience is. I have learned A LOT in a short amount of time here and I am forever grateful for the opportunity to work for such a wonderful company.

Cons

As of now I have no cons for the company as a whole. Sure, everyone has good and bad days at work. However, all of the challenges I have faced while working for this company have only helped me to progress as a professional.

"Unorganized, Low pay for high stress working environment, another example of a corrupt corporation"

Current Employee - Activities Coordinator in Springfield, TN
    Current Employee - Activities Coordinator in Springfield, TN

I have been working at Infinity HealthCare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible, other than that, none I could recommend to anybody and that's about all I need to say wouldn't recommend

Cons

High stress, low pay, no room for advancement, constantly having to do other people's jobs, bad management, no.communication, needs major over haul

Advice to Management

Stand up for your employees,dont expect people to do things that aren't their job

3. "Medical Coder"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Pros

Great benefits and room for advancement

Cons

Worst management ever! Never now what management is up to. Don't care too much about employees thoughts. Too many gossips and double standard. Too many jealousy women who always tattle on each other.

Advice to Management

Be humble and stop favoritism. Learn to help and listen to employees feeling. They do the job to help make your job easier. Show some respect.

"Too stringent"

Current Employee - Billing Analyst in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Billing Analyst in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Infinity HealthCare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Early working hours. Paid parking by the employer in the parking structure. Health insurance is paid for at 100% by the company.

Cons

There is not a 40 hour work week, Atmosphere is very stringent. Most take an hour lunch but only a half hour is paid for. Not an employer for someone who has an outgoing personality.

"I was happy until..."

Former Employee - Executive Director Coder in West Allis, WI
    Former Employee - Executive Director Coder in West Allis, WI

I worked at Infinity HealthCare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I was happy at Infinity Healthcare in the beginning. I learned alot, I was coding until...

Cons

Immediate coding management is not truthful.

Advice to Management

The immediate supervisor shouldn't lie to an employee and give false hope.

"M.D."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Pros

Multiple hospitals make a diverse Emergency Medicine practice.

Cons

Physicians are recently treated as cogs the wheels that produce money for administration.

"So far Great, just completed my 90 days. The staff is wonderful."

Current Employee - Coder in Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Coder in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Infinity HealthCare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I am doing actual coding and problem solving. We all work together.

Cons

This is not a con.. the goal is to get better at production.

Advice to Management

I like my supervisor, mentor very much. I am learning alot.

"Blatant Preferential Treatment and Extremely Questionable Compensation Practices"

I worked at Infinity HealthCare full-time

Pros

The work hours were ideal.

Holiday pay/observance was fairly good (though they no longer observe Martin Luther King, Jr. Day; an absolute disgrace).

Pay for your lone job title was fair.

Free parking.

Cons

At the time, no raises had been given in the last four years (nor had a guarantee been given for them to resume any time soon). Though they were also not guaranteed, bonuses at all levels continued.

Claimed open-door policy, but those who expressed certain concerns were released.

Hard work and integrity were never recognized, even verbally, by management.

Expectations of propriety were not held equal for all employees (e.g., one may utilize the internet for play [facebook, etc.] during work hours while another will be reprimanded for momentarily confirming information online during the same period).

Though pay for your lone job title was fair, pay for doing your job (as consistent with your title) plus more advanced responsibilities associated with a different title was not (i.e., you only get paid for the lesser of the two, even if you are doing more of the advanced position's work, as management refused to contractually title the individual based on their primary work responsibilities).

Management consistently refused to acknowledge particular individuals' lack of work ethic (even when it was brought to their attention by several different employees).

Constant "patrolling" by managers.

Racial disparagement among all levels of employees.

Advice to Management

It is okay to smile at and engage with your subordinates. Morale was (is?) at an all-time low and management's disregard of those at the foundational level was not only disheartening, but allowed for carelessness of standards ("If management does not care for me as a person, why should I care about their desired productivity and goals?").

10. "HR"

Pros

Great people! Feels like a family.

Cons

You do not get to see your colleagues everyday.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"Alright"

Pros

You get your own office.

Cons

Only care about years of service. Good luck getting paid the market average or higher if you are early in your career.