Innotas Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.6
Kevin Kern

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "The BEST company I have ever worked for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Innotas full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Tenured and stable leadership, best of breed product, multiple opportunities for career growth if you are in sales. This combination is hard to find in a hyper-growing Bay Area market where startups tend to over-promise and under-deliver.

Innotas does value hard work and the effort you put into your daily routine. If you are looking for a culture that does not tolerate complacency and pushes you to be a better professional than you were the day before - this is the place to be. Lots of loyal employees who have been with a company for a long time and even some who came back to the organization after exploring alternative opportunities elsewhere.

Cons

No place is perfect but Innotas does meet all of my "must haves". Like in any growing company, leadership will have to adapt to changes in the market which is pretty normal to any evolving company.

Advice to Management

Continue with your vision, increasing market share validates your approach.

2. "Two years strong and loving it!"

I have been working at Innotas full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Flexible environment where each person's contribution actually matter (positively or negatively) to the company's success. Meaning, everyone matters.

- Leader in the market based on research from 3rd party analyst, so product and strategy seems solid and built for long run. Unlike fly by night startups with no revenue model.

- Steady growth that seems calculated and justified. No major pivots or organization shakeups that are not well thought out.

Cons

- Every growing, thriving company has growth challenges. Nothing that I would call a "con," but definitely changes are happening. Change is not easily accepted by all, so getting everyone on board with changes can take some time. This is not new to any real company trying to build a lasting organization.

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you are doing, steadily increasing communication around why changes are happening. The exec team has communication top of mind, so please keep this up.

"Great Company to Work For!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Innotas full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Accessibility to all levels of the organization. There are some very smart, accomplished people that work at Innotas and their doors are always open. From the CEO to the VPs to the rest of the Sales/Marketing and Services team, everyone lends their expertise in ways that make it easy to grow if you have the initiative to do so.

- Collaborative, creative culture. If you want your voice to be heard, it will be, even in areas that aren't your direct responsibility.

- Great culture with a true work/life balance. Everyone is treated like adults and are held accountable to the quality of their work and consistency of their effort, not the number of hours spent working past 5pm. As a result, people get their work done at a high level while remaining happy to be there.

- Management goes above and beyond to support the sales team, accommodating personal/professional situations that arise and giving individuals plenty of opportunity to turn things around during slow periods.

- The product is consistently rated as a leader in the space by 3rd party analysts.

Cons

More snacks might be nice.

Advice to Management

Keep the focus on the people as we continue to grow

4. "great company"

Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Innotas full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Management invests in training employees and believes in promoting from within when opportunities arise. unique culture where everyone can contribute. All management has an open door policy and collaborates well.

Cons

None that I can think of

Advice to Management

stay the course

5. "Sales Executive"

I worked at Innotas full-time

Pros

Good Team environment, rated #1 by Gartner, great services organization

Cons

limited opportunity for growth, CEO can be a screamer, they play favorites

"Sales"

Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Sales in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Innotas full-time

Pros

Great place to learn about sales in general. Excellent work-life balance. Hardly anyone is there past 5, but more are in WELL before 9. Good benefits. Management is accessible and friendly.

Cons

Work mediocre, play hard mentality does not help the sales team. Inappropriate behavior needs to be nipped in the bud. Be more cautious in hiring. DO NOT TOLERATE COMPLACENCY. In order for teams to grow, they must strive to higher standards. A team is only as strong as its weakest link.

Outdated equipment... Ironic for a SaaS/cloud solution provider...

Generally speaking, sales is paid way under market-value for each respective position.

Advice to Management

Make sure all team members are playing by the rules and that expectations are laid out across the organization. Unfair biases toward some negatively affect the performance of others.

7. "Great company - awesome CEO with an open door"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Innotas full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to work with a great CEO and some really good managers in place to help the company grow in the right direction. Awesome culture and great coworkers

Cons

Some of the manager(s) are a little overbearing and intense "know it all" types. The snacks are sometimes running thin

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive culture

"Awesome workplace"

Current Employee - Engagement Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Engagement Manager in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Great leadership team, fun colleagues, and a great working culture. The leadership team actions align with the set goals and overall company vision. There company culture thrives on an open communication culture which is excellent.

Cons

Cannot think of any cons

Advice to Management

Keep doing the great work

9. "Innotas"

I have been working at Innotas full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great team and culture. Its all about the people here.

Cons

Small company trying to get big

"Great Work / Life Balance - Challenging and Fun!"

I have been working at Innotas full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Innotas has a great culture and work/life balance approach to doing business. We definitely emphasize working hard, but we have a lot of fun also. Frequent happy hours, company contests (March Madness pools, etc), and don't forget the beer pong (I mean ping pong).

Having worked here for roughly 5 months, I can say this is one of the best decisions I have ever made to excel my career and growth as a professional. Kevin, our CEO, challenges his entire team (direct staff to the interns) and has a real passion for doing the right thing and winning. This leads to great opportunities where one can be involved in almost any aspect of the company. There are no barriers between roles or groups that prohibit you from taking on something new or interesting. There is a lot of flexibility, yet people are held accountable for their responsibilities and actions, so things get done.

Cons

Not really a con, but just like any startup or young company we lack formal processes for certain areas of the business. This can sometimes cause firedrills or lack of efficiency. However, what company or job is 100% efficient? Have you ever had a job that did not have firedrills? If you are looking for an old school "corporate America" environment, this is not for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing....seen lots of positive change for the long run. Keep it up even if you have challenges with change management as we mature as a company.