Integreon Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Robert Gogel

Pros
  • MNC with weekly 2 days off , good working environment (in 14 reviews)

• Flexible work hours and option to work varying hours as needed to attend appointments, etc (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • work life balance gets messed because of pressure (in 5 reviews)

• No room for promotion - Senior management is shaky (in 8 reviews)

1. "Integreon"

Pros

Fast paced, can move between teams, many different specialties to pick from

Cons

Definite favoritism within the building

2. "Stability, poor HR Reps"

I have been working at Integreon full-time

Pros

Work was easy, job is a stable one, nearly impossible to get fired.

Cons

Management and he definitely play favorites when it comes to who gets in trouble for calling out sick and who doesn't I.e. one favorite has called out and left work more than anyone else in the office, they're not disciplined, and another employee calls out three times their entire time there and gets fired.

Advice to Management

Hire better HR people, don't play favorites

3. "The most over-reaching pre-employment contract I've ever seen"

Current Employee - Document Review Attorney in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Document Review Attorney in Austin, TX

I have been working at Integreon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some money is better than none.

Cons

While my co-workers here in Austin & the team leaders are really nice, the overall atmosphere of Integreon is terrible. $22 an hour for attorney's to review documents? Never seen such a low rate in my life. Then, you must sign a 20-something page contract that signs all all your Intellectual property rights (do they even know what that is??). How does that come into play when I am doing doc review? Also the non-solicit is ridiculously over-broad. Of course I'd sign a confidentiality agreement and any other standard employment agreement but this contract is so onerous, grabby and nasty, I have to hold my nose and sign. Oh and p.s. I have to sign away all rights to overtime? I don't think that is legal as I am not a salaried employee. Everybody sits in one huge room like a factory (jokes on me, it IS a factory).

Advice to Management

Have an actual contracts attorney write your employment contract. I do not need to sign away every right I will ever have to you. It makes you look cheap, greedy and frankly, uninformed as to industry standards. ALLOW OVERTIME WHEN EMPLOYEES EARN IT.

5. "Specialist"

Former Employee - Document Processing Specialist in Fargo, ND
    Former Employee - Document Processing Specialist in Fargo, ND

Pros

Friendly co-workers, the organization had lots of meet ups so employees from different departments could get to know each other. This helped us all reach a common goal.

Cons

Could have more downward communication

6. "Document Review Attorney"

Pros

Flexible work hours and option to work varying hours as needed to attend appointments, etc..

Cons

The work was not rewarding and was very dull; due to nature of the work, had to work in a separate locked room with other document review attorneys.

7. "Contracts"

Current Employee - Attorney in Round Rock, TX
    Current Employee - Attorney in Round Rock, TX

I have been working at Integreon (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great place! Friendly environment. Flexible time off.

Cons

Could be better about communications among workforce.

8. "Discovery Paralegal"

Former Employee - Paralegal in Brooklyn, NY
    Former Employee - Paralegal in Brooklyn, NY

I worked at Integreon (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Working Environment. Much Perks. Coffee. Coke. Granola Bar.

Cons

None. There are no cons here. Really great company.

Advice to Management

Great Management to Work For.

9. "For doc review, pretty good"

Current Employee - Contract Attorney in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Contract Attorney in Austin, TX

I have been working at Integreon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working at Integreon full-time for several months (contract attorney), and have worked on several other doc reviews projects elsewhere. It's a standard doc review shop, but the people are very nice as are the free coffee, soda, granola bars, etc. If you keep your pace solid, there's always plenty of work -- they don't seem to jerk people around with the 1-2 day gigs, at least currently.

Cons

It's doc review. Very little communication from overwhelmed project managers. Don't expect a lot of (or any, really) instruction/training -- if you don't know Relativity, do some of the free online tutorials in advance. Bringing on basically everyone who applies regardless of experience leads to high turnover as some find they hate doc review or can't handle the platform, although mostly people leave voluntarily. All of those things are par for the course though, and the environment is better than at other such gigs. $ sucks but standard for this area.

Advice to Management

There are some incredibly accomplished and competent people working here as temps during various transitions in their lives. It would be really beneficial to identify them and actually put them to use. It's past time for a disruption of the standard doc review business model.

"Zero regard for employee retention; inept management."

Former Employee - Paralegal in Fargo, ND
    Former Employee - Paralegal in Fargo, ND

I worked at Integreon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The job experience can at least serve as resume padding; some aspects of work were challenging. I met some really great colleagues there that I still keep in touch with (since we all found better jobs where we are valued, respected and paid a decent wage).

Cons

Inept and abusive management; ridiculously low salary rates with zero cost-of-living adjustments; when a person leaves the company they often "backfill" the job duties which results in two people being forced to do the work that six people used to perform - triple the workload, zero increase in compensation.

Zero morale.

They do not seem to care to retain quality employees - any warm body in a chair will do. They might as well put a revolving door in the office with the turnover rate they have.

Advice to Management

Stop having such a myopic view in regards to the "numbers" and metrics, which are usually fudged anyway. Your employees are not merely replaceable cogs, they are the reason that clients remain satisfied. When your employees do not feel appreciated, they leave for greener pastures...and you are stuck with the people who still work there probably due to the fact they'd have to pass a drug test anywhere else.

Also, it isn't wise to have upper management say things like "I could train a monkey to do this job" and "If I could force them to work overtime and holidays, I would." - all within earshot of the people who are working very hard for you.

I did not walk away from this job, I ran - and I have never looked back since.

11. "Slightly better than the Industry Contract/Temp Firm"

Pros

Recognize the learning curve of new contract employees
    Hourly wages are industry averages (low historically)
    Are fairly quickly responsive to administrative/personnel issues that may arise

Cons

Not focused on the personal development of contract employees
    Not focused on the individual skill sets of contract employees
    Rapid turnover of employees suggests typical industry business model
    Lack transparency at "client separation" (ie. contract termination)

Advice to Management

Better transparency with new hires as to the limitations of professional advancement or development, allowing new hires to decide if the company is for them.
    Better transparency with employees at "client separation".