Integreon Reviews | Glassdoor

2.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Robert Gogel

Pros
Cons
  • work life balance gets messed because of pressure (in 5 reviews)

• No room for promotion - Senior management is shaky (in 8 reviews)

1. "Web & Graphics Specialist"

Current Employee - Web & Graphics Specialist in Fargo, ND
    Current Employee - Web & Graphics Specialist in Fargo, ND

I have been working at Integreon full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great for work out of college. Good HR. A lot of different types of work available.

Cons

Not much room for growth as a specialist or field expert. Work is done for third parties so job reliability is somewhat shakey.

"The most over-reaching pre-employment contract I've ever seen"

Current Employee - Document Review Attorney in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Document Review Attorney in Austin, TX

I have been working at Integreon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some money is better than none.

Cons

While my co-workers here in Austin & the team leaders are really nice, the overall atmosphere of Integreon is terrible. $22 an hour for attorney's to review documents? Never seen such a low rate in my life. Then, you must sign a 20-something page contract that signs all all your Intellectual property rights (do they even know what that is??). How does that come into play when I am doing doc review? Also the non-solicit is ridiculously over-broad. Of course I'd sign a confidentiality agreement and any other standard employment agreement but this contract is so onerous, grabby and nasty, I have to hold my nose and sign. Oh and p.s. I have to sign away all rights to overtime? I don't think that is legal as I am not a salaried employee. Everybody sits in one huge room like a factory (jokes on me, it IS a factory).

Advice to Management

Have an actual contracts attorney write your employment contract. I do not need to sign away every right I will ever have to you. It makes you look cheap, greedy and frankly, uninformed as to industry standards. ALLOW OVERTIME WHEN EMPLOYEES EARN IT.

3. "Specialist"

Former Employee - Document Processing Specialist in Fargo, ND
    Former Employee - Document Processing Specialist in Fargo, ND

Pros

Friendly co-workers, the organization had lots of meet ups so employees from different departments could get to know each other. This helped us all reach a common goal.

Cons

Could have more downward communication

5. "Contracts"

Current Employee - Attorney in Round Rock, TX
    Current Employee - Attorney in Round Rock, TX

I have been working at Integreon (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great place! Friendly environment. Flexible time off.

Cons

Could be better about communications among workforce.

6. "Discovery Paralegal"

Former Employee - Paralegal in Brooklyn, NY
    Former Employee - Paralegal in Brooklyn, NY

I worked at Integreon (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Working Environment. Much Perks. Coffee. Coke. Granola Bar.

Cons

None. There are no cons here. Really great company.

Advice to Management

Great Management to Work For.

7. "For doc review, pretty good"

Current Employee - Contract Attorney in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Contract Attorney in Austin, TX

I have been working at Integreon full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working at Integreon full-time for several months (contract attorney), and have worked on several other doc reviews projects elsewhere. It's a standard doc review shop, but the people are very nice as are the free coffee, soda, granola bars, etc. If you keep your pace solid, there's always plenty of work -- they don't seem to jerk people around with the 1-2 day gigs, at least currently.

Cons

It's doc review. Very little communication from overwhelmed project managers. Don't expect a lot of (or any, really) instruction/training -- if you don't know Relativity, do some of the free online tutorials in advance. Bringing on basically everyone who applies regardless of experience leads to high turnover as some find they hate doc review or can't handle the platform, although mostly people leave voluntarily. All of those things are par for the course though, and the environment is better than at other such gigs. $ sucks but standard for this area.

Advice to Management

There are some incredibly accomplished and competent people working here as temps during various transitions in their lives. It would be really beneficial to identify them and actually put them to use. It's past time for a disruption of the standard doc review business model.

"Zero regard for employee retention; inept management."

Former Employee - Paralegal in Fargo, ND
    Former Employee - Paralegal in Fargo, ND

I worked at Integreon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The job experience can at least serve as resume padding; some aspects of work were challenging. I met some really great colleagues there that I still keep in touch with (since we all found better jobs where we are valued, respected and paid a decent wage).

Cons

Inept and abusive management; ridiculously low salary rates with zero cost-of-living adjustments; when a person leaves the company they often "backfill" the job duties which results in two people being forced to do the work that six people used to perform - triple the workload, zero increase in compensation.

Zero morale.

They do not seem to care to retain quality employees - any warm body in a chair will do. They might as well put a revolving door in the office with the turnover rate they have.

Advice to Management

Stop having such a myopic view in regards to the "numbers" and metrics, which are usually fudged anyway. Your employees are not merely replaceable cogs, they are the reason that clients remain satisfied. When your employees do not feel appreciated, they leave for greener pastures...and you are stuck with the people who still work there probably due to the fact they'd have to pass a drug test anywhere else.

Also, it isn't wise to have upper management say things like "I could train a monkey to do this job" and "If I could force them to work overtime and holidays, I would." - all within earshot of the people who are working very hard for you.

I did not walk away from this job, I ran - and I have never looked back since.

"Disorganized company. Not much room for advancement"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

I have been working at Integreon full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Getting a job at Integreon is extremely easy. They always have openings. If you're looking for a full time job with benefits, you will not have trouble locating one here.

Cons

Management seems very disorganized. It took over a month and several follow ups with HR before I was given an interview. There is a high attrition rate due to low employee morale. The company does not believe in rewarding high performers and you can expect a low 2-4% increase each year if you're lucky. I went through a period of about 2 years with a company wide salary freeze and corporate recently promised retroactive raises, but failed to deliver on them until 6 months later, in which case the raises were no longer retroactive. This frustrated many employees and caused them to seek employment outside the company.

The company has a very strict attendance policy. If you are 6 or more minutes late five times in a YEAR, you will be given a warning, and fired upon repeated tardies or callouts. If you have a family that makes getting to work on time every single day difficult, avoid this company. Getting excused for medical appointments is also extremely difficult as HR often does not accept doctor's notes, despite saying they will.

Advice to Management

Treat employees better and encourage people to go above and beyond instead of doing the bare minimum job requirements. Paying high performers and low performers the same is not a good way to retain high performing employees

"associate"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Integreon (Less than a year)

Pros

nice people
    growth
    professional
    honest
    hard working

Cons

not much growth
    global makes communication difficult

11. "Very good company"

Former Employee - Paralegal in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Paralegal in New York, NY

I worked at Integreon (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice and friendly job place, good experience opportunity

Cons

Sometime it can be demanding