Intelliverse Reviews | Glassdoor

Zahed "Ed" Lateef

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "BDR"

I worked at Intelliverse full-time

Pros

There were a lot of fun people to work with, good culture environment.

Cons

The assigned roles were a little askew at times in terms of being successful at the given task.

Advice to Management

Provide more job structure and growth opportunites

2. "Work From Home"

I worked at Intelliverse (Less than a year)

Pros

Work from home. Great Work.Life Balance

Cons

Management without sales experience nor the gift of gab.

Advice to Management

Work from home

"Sales"

I worked at Intelliverse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

company environment was great, the people were nice and ,management was great to their employees. really tight knit.

Cons

no room for advancement, cold calls all day everyday. be prepared to sit and pound phones and try to land clients

Advice to Management

provide some sort of training/ advice as to lead generation or sales. the tech is out dated and hard to sell

"RUN in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION!!!"

I worked at Intelliverse full-time

Pros

Most of your co-workers are great people.

Cons

Deeply underpaying, dishonest company, gossip heavy, men dominate all leadership roles, not a single woman in upper management. Greedy...no one of color will hold a position of value/non-entry level.

"Joke of a Company, Run Away ..."

Former Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Intelliverse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

No pros in this company, its really a bunch of people doing nothing and seeing all customers leaving, they do not treat employees well, no salary on time

Cons

They really do not have any focus or goal
    They keep firing people, its a joke of a company, their product is 20 year old, really a Dumb Management team, they fired, fired, only fired all good resources, Not worth your time

Advice to Management

No advice, They wont listen to anyone's advice, really a Dumb Management team, they fired, fired, only fired all good resources, Not worth your time

6. "American Dream"

Current Employee - Business Development in Alpharetta Post Office, GA
    Current Employee - Business Development in Alpharetta Post Office, GA

Pros

The Pros to working at Intelliverse are unlimited. The beauty of this company is it embodies all of the values of entrepreneurship; but in a controlled and stable atmosphere. Every employee has the freedom and opportunity to control their own financial destiny every single day they walk in the door. What more could you ask you for? Management gives you the amount of supervision needed to let you know that your are not on your own. You can always come and ask for help , resources, and guidance. The answer is always yes unless it is not in your best interest; and they will give you an explanation why.

A lazy employee with no vision may walk into Intelliverse and see it as an environment that is not for them. They need someone to hold their hand every day and a process to hide in. This person will float along for the rest of their life blending in and riding the coat tails of large organizations but will never truly reach their potential. That is a sad way to live.

A person with a head on their shoulders and an entrepreneurial spirit will work 1 week at Intellieverse and quickly see they have struck gold. All of the resources and incentives in the world waiting for you every day at the office and all you have to do is apply yourself. It's that simple. It's a beautiful time to be at Intelliverse and anyone who has left or comes in much later is missing the boat.

Cons

I do not have anything for this category.

"A joke of a company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

There are no pros, stay away from this company, they only hire women with blond hair who can't sell.

Cons

upper management including the owner and CEO does not know what the hell they are doing. They have no direction and the Barbie Squad there is only interested in talking instead of selling. It's funny they continue to be paid. No wonder the company is going down hill fast. I thought for sure the company would have been shut down by now.

Advice to Management

Fire your self now, there is no hope for this company to survive at all. Someone needs to come in and try to turn this company around. but it can't happen until Ed and Sean are gone.

"Change is good when you stop dreaming & building! Great Culture, Product and Leadership!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Intelliverse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Call me crazy, but I like coming to work. The software we sell is hands down the best in it's industry. We have a great software application that was built in house. Customers have provided positive feedback from using the software, including several Fortune 100 and 500 companies.

The atmosphere and culture is professional and high energy. There has been no drama or turnover in the year I've been here. Everyone is hands on, including the CEO.

Cons

Just like any sales job, you have to put in your dues in the beginning by hard work and being smart with your time. If you do not like pressure this would not be a good fit for you. The sales cycle here is typically less than 60 days.

Advice to Management

The chemistry between everyone here is great and I think it's important to protect that. During interviews I would suggest involving everyone in that department or on that team to be involved to make sure we keep the positive chemistry going.

9. "Glad I am here....... call or email any current employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

awesome..fun company..solutions are relavent!! customers love our solutions..we have an awesome vibe..sales is number one focus...when I was interviewing I read some of the negative and postives..so I called some current employees that have been here for a year- two years... they all love it and you can't fake that..call current employees to get the real deal..Linked in with them..whatever...just get a real persons opinion..

Cons

wish we could work from home more...recently they have implemented 50-50 program and if more than 20 miles away can work from home 3 days a week...so this con is now a positive..

Advice to Management

This is advise to anyone looking for a job here...we have several active employees who are great people...we have great products, great culture and great leadership..high growth and super fun...don't believe negative reviews...look up our main number or email someone who works here directly currently for the real deal...people are smart..call any current employee...they will tell you the truth....guarantee it..

"Call Any Current BDR for the Real Deal...."

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Intelliverse full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My last job was a snow job- so thankful I took the job at Intelliverse. Everyone is positive, the culture is great, and Sean the CEO is making this a great company to work for. I find it funny on some of the comments here and hope you will take them with a grain of salt.

Cons

Some of the weird comments on this site that would preclude people from missing out on a great opportunity at Intelliverse. I would like to write something negative, but there are ups and downs in any job- but way more ups here.

Advice to Management

Our HR department asked all current employees if they would write a review positive or negative on their experiences at Intelliverse. My suggestion is to have every candidate call 3 current employees to get the real deal of how positive and awesome this place is to work.