Found 332 of over 407 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Interpublic Group
Got a burning question about Interpublic Group? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Interpublic Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is low but they try and make up for it." (in 21 reviews)
- "Management is a big joke both locally and from NY. Walking away was the best thing I could have done." (in 15 reviews)
- "Long hours not really compensated" (in 8 reviews)
- "no training" (in 6 reviews)
- "No bonus for our department" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Interpublic Group and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Nov 13, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeOmaha, NE
If you value incentives over paying your bills, this place is great! All jokes aside, management was some of the best. Very understanding and easy to work with. The hybrid schedule is great for flexibility, and the holidays off are great.
That seemed to be the theme throughout IPG. The hybrid schedule and all of the incentives are lovely, but in this economy that doesn't make up for the fact that the pay is low for corporate America. I heard numerous amount of complaints that my peers, and myself, had too much on their plate and not enough pay to compensate.
- 2.0Oct 5, 2023Communications DesignerFormer Employee
There are good people at this company and the mental wellness days and unlimited PTO were a plus (although you did feel guilty for taking advantage of those perks).
Pretty much everything else... pay was not proportional to the amount/level of work you had to do. Expectation was to work *all day* into the night... and even then you had to spend extra time "earning" your place in the company with supplemental learning that barely held a candle to what you were actually doing day to day (they say this can be done within company hours but it was almost always done on the weekends). Understaffed, underpaid.2
- 2.0Oct 23, 2023Senior DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearJersey City, NJ
Work Life balance is good.
Management is not great & performance reviews are managed very poorly. Promotions are so difficult with rare career opportunities.1
- 3.0Aug 13, 2023AccountantFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsOmaha, NE
Fun, great people in Omaha, casual dress, Summer Fridays
Pay and managers (not all) that are just plain horrible to work for.2
- 4.0Aug 10, 2023Executive AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsNew York, NY
Good people, fair practices, room for growth
Some favoritism exhibited, benefits can be more comprehensive, premiums and copays very high2
- 4.0Aug 9, 2023Desktop Support TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsNew York, NY
IPG truly cares about their employees and is constantly asking for our feedback on how to be better.
Right now, I can't think of any.1
- 5.0Jul 18, 2023Infrastructure AdministratorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsOmaha, NE
Great Benefits 401K matching Great Leadership Amazing work/life balance
Health Insurance has high out of pocket cost limits.1
Interpublic Group Reviews FAQs
Interpublic Group has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 407 reviews left anonymously by employees. 52% of employees would recommend working at Interpublic Group to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
52% of Interpublic Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Interpublic Group 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.