Interpublic Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interpublic Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Interpublic Group

2.4

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Interpublic Group.

Interview

Unresponsive during the process. Interview was awkward and tough to get a good discussion going. Was made to feel as if there wasn't really a job open. No clear view on job or initial priorities. Tough to tell if this was an opportunity or kamikaze mission.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Interpublic Group (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

TAhe first round is HR screening. The second round which is also the last round is interviewed by senior manaer and senior analyst. then I got informed after two days.

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Interpublic Group (Omaha, NE).

Interview

There really weren't many technical questions. The interviewer will likely ask you a lot of questions about your previous history/experiences. Do your research on the company prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. Just standard behavioral questions. Again, gain research the company, IPG.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview with one of the HR interns as a screening process. Got called back a week later to tell me I didn't make the cut for the 2nd round.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interpublic Group (New York, NY) in December 2008.

Interview

I simply applied online, their HR rep emailed me within a week to say they wanted to interview me via phone. The phone interview was very straightforward, nothing tricky, standard advertising interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your least favorite brand (not a difficult question, I just had not thought about it).   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interpublic Group (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of interviewing, fairy easy, mostly behavioral, few technicals. Standard for accounting interviews, be prepared to know your resume inside and out; they like to pinpoint your experiences. Interviewed by two VPs and an associate.

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges that you've faced in the past?   Answer Question

Treasury Interview

Interview

I got a phone interview schedule 2 hrs after I applied for the internship. The HR gave me the interview and asked the common questions. "tell me about your self" "go through your resume". The phone interview seemed good but I didn't get response afterwards. I followed up several times but haven't got the reply.

Vice President Learning and Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Interpublic Group (New York, NY) in June 2008.

Interview

Ilked the people i would be working WITH and who would be working for me. The SVP, however, was stuck in the 1970's. The systems in place were so out of date and the philosophy they had about L&D was archaic. Meeting EVP of HR was even worse. She had no clue about L&D and had no answers to any of my questions.

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interpublic Group (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with five team members. Each had a different perspective. Felt people were genuine, honest and transparent. Met with two team members at the same time. They decided pretty quickly.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interpublic Group (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Really easy and relaxing. Many employees are brought in through Temp agencies.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation -- it is what it is