Interpublic Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interpublic Group Interview Questions

2.2

Treasury Interview

Interview

I got a phone interview schedule 2 hrs after I applied for the internship. The HR gave me the interview and asked the common questions. "tell me about your self" "go through your resume". The phone interview seemed good but I didn't get response afterwards. I followed up several times but haven't got the reply.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Interpublic Group.

Interview

Had h.r. Phone screening followed by phone interview with hiring manager. Was then called into an inperson interview with hiring manager. When I arrived at interview was told I would also be speaking with another person who would be my colleague after meeting with hiring manager. Please note this colleague interview was never mentioned until I was in the meeting room. The interview with the hiring manager went well, but when speaking with the 'colleague' who told me she would be my boss -- well, wow. To her credit she read my resume and grilled me- picking it apart and speaking in a condescending tone that was most definitely not warranted. In retrospect I was more senior than the role entailed, and I see now I dodged a bullet not working with that colleague- or boss or whatever she thought was her position. I wrote thank you notes and h.r. Said they would be in touch no matter what. That was six months ago. They Never got in touch. Over all unprofessional

Senior PM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Interpublic Group (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial interview with HR via the phone - she found me on Linked In. Interview set up meeting with the Hiring manager. It was an exploratory interview for possible jobs that might be coming up in the next 2 months

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Interpublic Group (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

TAhe first round is HR screening. The second round which is also the last round is interviewed by senior manaer and senior analyst. then I got informed after two days.

Benefits Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Interpublic Group (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

short and simple: a phone screening, met with the director, then came in to meet with the VP. typical. Waited a few more days to receive a response from the recruiter and was filling out the paperwork by the next day

Negotiation

none

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interpublic Group (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of interviewing, fairy easy, mostly behavioral, few technicals. Standard for accounting interviews, be prepared to know your resume inside and out; they like to pinpoint your experiences. Interviewed by two VPs and an associate.

Interview Questions

• What are some challenges that you've faced in the past?   Answer Question

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Interpublic Group.

Interview

Unresponsive during the process. Interview was awkward and tough to get a good discussion going. Was made to feel as if there wasn't really a job open. No clear view on job or initial priorities. Tough to tell if this was an opportunity or kamikaze mission.

Senior Biztalk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Interpublic Group (New York, NY).

Interview

2 Techincal Rounds
    1st round telephonic.
    2nd round Skype or face to face.

Interview Questions

• All questions are asked based on ur experience on ur resume.   1 Answer

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Interpublic Group (Omaha, NE).

Interview

There really weren't many technical questions. The interviewer will likely ask you a lot of questions about your previous history/experiences. Do your research on the company prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. Just standard behavioral questions. Again, gain research the company, IPG.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Interpublic Group (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Really easy and relaxing. Many employees are brought in through Temp agencies.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation -- it is what it is