Ipac Reviews | Glassdoor

Ipac Reviews

4.4
Victor Batinovich

1. "Small Company with Big Potential"

Pros

Everyone is easy to work with which streamlines the production aspect of the company. The company will work with you to find a position that you excel and add the most positive benefit to both you and the company.

Cons

As a smaller company it is difficult to gain a foothold with larger accounts when competing against other larger competitive companies even though the product IPAC offers is often times superior.

Advice to Management

Keep expanding and adding employees that will benefit to the growth of IPAC. The growth of the IPAC name is important and a focus on marketing will be essential in the coming future.

2. "I've had very good years at IPAC"

Former Employee - Teacher in Samborondón (Ecuador)
    Former Employee - Teacher in Samborondón (Ecuador)

I worked at Ipac full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I like my coworkers. They are good and happy people with whom I can share my time and be confident. I like to have an insurance for my whole family for less than $50. I like to have vacation every trimester (for a week) and a complete month on February.

Cons

Wake up at 5:50 to be at school at 7:15 :-( My students are not so well behaved, they don`t have a good education at home, so we have to raise and teach them on how to be a better person. I would like to have a better salary.

Advice to Management

Review how to handle the new system used at the school.

3. "good"

Pros

a lot great opportunities and good work environment. everyone is very kind and friendly. compensation is good and so are benefits.

Cons

a lot of work hours. stressful. no training or very little. not much help doing and learning the job here.

Advice to Management

spend more time teaching employees the basics and what they should know about vehicles. also let employees speak up if they have something to say