Itech Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

2.7
Itech Solutions CEO Brian Weiss
Brian Weiss

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"No Accountability for their own mistakes"

Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I worked at Itech Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

Recruiter was extraordinarily motivated and friendly throughout my entire contract with Itech he really advocated on my behalf and stayed in contact to make sure things were going well for me on the job. I wrote him a great review and courtesy note to his manager when I exited the contract. I felt he worked hard and deserved recognition for his efforts. But then once my contract was done when I reached back to him (about 1 year after I exited) I was asking about someone I knew who was looking to break into a new IT career field with no work experience but did have a skilled certification in IT. Assuming if he couldn't help, he may have at least had some advice on what could help with marketability... Completely ignored my 2 emails. (By the way that entry level person, worked with a different recruiter and has since landed a job in IT) his loss, that could have been money in his pocket.

Cons

They emailed me ON pay day and said sorry our payroll department accidentally cut you a live check that's in the mail you'll receive it in 7-10 business days. I asked how that mistake could happen after being enrolled in direct deposit for over 6 consecutive months and they had no explanation to how it happened no real apology for the inconvenient. I understand mistakes happen but that costed me a lot of time and money to correct, I proceeded to offer bank statements of all my bills and checks that bounced due to my paycheck not being in there and I explained I had to get a loan to cover daycare costs for that week. Overall I occurred about $450 in return item fee's and paid interest on the daycare loan. ITech became very silent and unresponsive once I asked for my fee's to be reimbursed.. They admitted to making the mistake yet where not willing to take responsibility for the repercussions it caused. I emailed and called multiple times trying to get reimbursed for the damage it caused and ultimately I had to pay for their mistake (literally) I was insulted by their lack of accountability and disrespected boldly with being repeatedly ignored.

Advice to Management

Instill ethics, morals within your company and then hire people who reflect those values.

2. "good place to work independetly"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

I worked at Itech Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

nice place to work independetly , learn new technologies

Cons

salary is not as per the industry standards

"Work culture"

Pros

good company for freshers,Work-life balance is good,the location of company is good

Cons

"work life balance is poor for the people in projects and some people has to stay on bench for long" (in 59 reviews)

"No work-life balance, less growth opportunities"

4. "nice working here"

Current Contractor - Software Test Engineer in Bengaluru (India)
    Current Contractor - Software Test Engineer in Bengaluru (India)

I have been working at Itech Solutions as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

good work culture, good people

Cons

as of now no cons

Advice to Management

take care of hr