Kyriba Corp. Reviews

Found 92 of over 191 reviews

4.4
Kyriba Corp. Chairman and CEO Jean-Luc Robert
Jean-Luc Robert
Pros
  • "Great people, happy and engaged(in 7 reviews)

• "Besides, it is a fast growing company and opportunities will be given to each of us(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Growing pains of course add to some frustration at times but a good problem to have(in 6 reviews)

• "High turnover at the top can be unsettling(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years
      Featured Review

Great Place to Work

Jan 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing and collaborative global team, continuous learning and development, an opportunity to help shape the culture of a fast growth and award winning company, strong leaders.

Cons

I would say there are normal challenges that come with fast growth so being able to be agile and ready to flex with change as a team member is good.

Kyriba Corp. Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It’s great to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Kyriba and working with our team.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

New Hire here - Fantastic interview and Onboarding

May 21, 2021 - Vice President in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interview and onboarding was easy - very welcoming. First time in my career to do everything virtually - found the team to be quick and not delay scheduling - each step was scheduled within a day - this is hard to find as often companies go silent for a week between each interview. I was done with 9 interviews in 2 weeks - all with C-suite execs. Onboarding has been great .... schedule laid out upon arrival.... team / colleagues so far seem like go getters and excited to be a part of Kyriba growth path.

Cons

Not many complaints so far ..... aside from Google suites - although my understanding is we are moving away from that shortly!! I can’t wait. Slight delay in equipment ... no issues though.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work: The People, The Culture, The Value We Deliver

Jan 27, 2021 - Management in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Kyriba is an entrepreneurial, global, and high-growth company, and is a market leader in treasury and enterprise liquidity space. Employees are empowered to lead, take initiative, and solve problems. Kyriba’s growth means more investment in its people, products, and customers. The culture encourages collaboration and exploration, and rewards those that take risks and remain agile in responding to change. Every day is fun and challenging! We are making a real impact in the lives of our customers, which makes the work and results even more rewarding. The CEO establishes high expectations for the team, and is very engaged and supportive in helping teams find solutions to challenges.

Cons

High growth means employees need to act with a sense of urgency and purpose. Many priorities means there can be evolving demands for time. For me, this is exciting. For others, this can be frustrating or overwhelming. Employees who do well at Kyriba embrace change as opportunity. Employees that have struggled are those that expect a Fortune 500 culture, where they can fold into the existing pace & processes.

4. 4.0

Great Entry Level Position

Jun 9, 2021 - Business Development Representative in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Steady/comfortable position. Requires work, but once you get the hang of it, it's a great learning experience.

Cons

Things change quickly. Communication between executives is sometimes a little slow.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee

Company is growing. The people are it's greatest assets.

May 10, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company is growing rapidly and you have to be able to think and act on your feet to adapt to changes.

Cons

With rapid changes comes some growing pains. We are on the right path.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fast Growth- Hold on to your seat.

Feb 3, 2021 - Professional in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great product that is very well known on the market. The pace is fast but everyone is motivated and brilliant so I welcome the challenge to work side by side with this group.

Cons

As I said, the pace is fast. It is not for everyone. The hours can be long but the work is rewarding.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company that is constantly growing

Jan 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Constantly growing company, even through the Covid pandemic. The company offers a competitive Total Rewards package including a great 401k program and healthcare benefits.

Cons

There is quite a bit of leadership turnover. While this can be a positive if performance is low, it can lead to ambiguity and lack of structure and focus.

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Seamless and professional interview process

Mar 3, 2021 - Mid Market Sales Executive in Cleveland, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Expectations set and kept All interviews were on time No questions avoided

Cons

No specific cons to speak of

9. 3.0
      Former Employee

Terrible

Mar 17, 2021 - Financial Analyst FP&A in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

SaaS/ tech/ industry, compensation, startup perks

Cons

political, disorganized, slammed with work, terrible manager, bad communication

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 5.0

Kyriba Cares

Jul 20, 2020 - Office Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Kyriba Cares about its employees. Our amazing Office Manager from our Headquarters in San Diego mailed each employee a "Care Package" while we are working remotely during Covid-19. Hundreds of packages were individually assembled and mailed to each employee's home. It was a thoughtful, caring gesture by our company letting us know they care about each and every one of us. Thanks Kyriba executives and thank you Tom for all your hard work to show us Kyriba cares. Stay safe and stay strong.

Cons

No cons for this company.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Reviews