Kyriba Corp. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kyriba Corp. Interview Questions

Interviews at Kyriba Corp.

2.8

Accounting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp..

Interview

Unbelievably unprofessional. I spent weeks going back and forth with a very abrasive and uninformed internal recruiter. When I finally got an interview with the hiring manager it was scheduled for one hour, but it dragged out for 2.5 hours. Even so, I felt the interview went very well and I was told I would be going through to the next round, but afterwards there was total radio silence. No explanation was given and my follow-up emails were ignored. If this is the way they treat prospective employees one can only imagine what it's like to work there.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp. (La Jolla, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

Came into Kyriba's headquarters for a two hour interview with 5 different individuals.

Some of the interviewers weren't great communicators and that made the conversations kind of awkward. I felt they were even a bit unfriendly and condescending of my experience at times. I think both sides were able to come to the conclusion that it wasn't a great fit. Would've been nice to have been offered reimbursement for mileage as travel was fairly significant.

Suggestion: Don't have candidates come into interview if you aren't that interested in them to begin with.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this role? Why does Kyriba interest you?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

Interview

Good up until the in person interview.
    The hiring manager was not prepared and just thought up questions out of thin air while closing his eyes. Never heard back from HR after.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp. (San Diego, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

Straightforward interview, seems more like a DSS position than Sys Admin though. Imaging workstations and installing applications, tier 2/3 support, as well as migrations and server maintenance. Overall, just not the right fit and scope

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp. (San Diego, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

Very pleasant. 2 hours, 4 different interviewers. I wasn't surprised by any questions, but I certainly needed to think a lot before answering. I was with each interviewer for 30 minutes or so, and they all were really inquisitive and the atmosphere was quite positive. I knew I wanted the job based on my interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What is my goal in this job?   1 Answer

Devops Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp. in January 2020.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Recruiter submited my resume on my behalf and was very excited about me applying and said I was a perfect candidate. I wasn't too thrill about the opportunity but I don't mind interviewing.
    Never heard from anyone again. I contacted recruiter and told him I didn't hear from anyone and I wanted to withdraw from the process. Received a message "wish you well and good luck"
    Some recruiters give bad rep to the recruiting industry...

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp. (La Jolla, CA) in December 2019.

Interview

Phone screening, then on-site interview. Shift interview - each member of the HR team came by to speak with me for 30 minutes each. Everyone was nice, transparent, and seemed easy going.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working with multiple time zones at a time?   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp. (San Diego, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

Received phone call within a day of applying. Briefly talked to the manager who set up an in person interview in their offices. 4 rounds of 30 minute interviews with various managers and HR reps. Behavioral-based question, nothing out of the ordinary. Met some great people. Only wish they would give you an update about the hiring process.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp. (San Diego, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Setting up the onsite interview was mess. Sr Devops dude was really nasty, during the interview he spend most of his time looking at and typing on his laptop and asking random questions without even caring about the answer given, he looked really frustrated with his Job or maybe he's being overworked. Also the Devops Manager showed up late for the interview and kinda rushed it to finish the interview process on the spot.Jr Developers were cool . So it was a bad experience reflecting what is going on behind curtains.

Interview Questions

• They will ask questions from the tech and projects specified in your Resume.   Answer Question

Kyriba Corp. Response

Sep 12, 2019 – Kyriba HR Team

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We strive to ensure that our candidate experience is a positive and rewarding one as we get to know each other. From your feedback we can see we missed the mark. We appreciate your candidness in how we can improve going forward.

Advanced Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp. (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Very spontaneous/erratic, cater to the employer's schedule, not yours. If you're going to be expending company resources and taking several hours out of several days of potential candidate's, at least have the common courtesy to send a follow up email.