Kyriba Corp. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kyriba Corp. Interview Questions

Interviews at Kyriba Corp.

2.9

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp. (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Extremely horrible recruiting process. Been in contact with the recruiter since last year looking for a position in the company. Was originally interviewing for a mid level position, but was told durning my interviews that I would be interviewing for the entry level due to experience. Finally screened for a phone interview in July then a phone interview with the manager the following week. After following up for a month afterwards, was selected for a in-person interview with 4 members on the team. I was told at the end of my interviews I would hear back with a decision, the following week. Been constantly following with the recruiter for 2 months straight with extremely poor communication from there end. Just to find out I wasn’t selected for the position and should try again for the 3rd time. Keep in mind that I had more experience coming into this interview and was well prepared. Extremely poor recruitment process and huge waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think your a good fit for the role? Why Kyriba?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp. (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Full recruitment and multiple interviews gave me chance to evaluate the company and the in house recruiter was very professional and friendly. They got back to me promptly after my interviews

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years time eg would you consider an assignment overseas?   1 Answer

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp. (San Diego, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Overall the interview process was normal.

Most people at the company were very nice and gave me time to ask questions. I had the opportunity to interview with 2 other directors as well as a few people from the team which I would have been leading.

The negative here was with the individual that would have been my supervisor. They were very distracted throughout the interview, kept checking and responding to texts, and then at one point actually took time out of the interview to take a phone call. It sounded like a personal phone call not the kind of system down Sev 1 call that is unavoidable sometimes within IT.

Interview Questions

• Do you think the architecture of our system is correct?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp. (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

You first receive a phone call by the HR Recruiter followed by a phone call from the manager. If all goes well, you will be invited to come in for a formal interview. You will be asked for a background check along with references for them to review as well as a handful of paperwork to fill out and complete. The entire interview process takes roughly about a month.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with cold calling?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp..

Interview

3 tier process, they want the best so bring your best, Phone interview led to in-person followed by meeting team members in a Q & A, overall it was a fine experience and was worth the effort.

Interview Questions

• No "trick " questions I can recall, they want team members that will contribute.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp. in August 2013.

Interview

Initial telephone call, followed by telephone calls with other team members, then in person interview with HR and hiring manager. Process flowed very well and I was kept updated about the next steps during this process

Interview Questions

• Sharing examples of marketing successes, knowledge of marketing processes   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp. (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Screener on Monday; 1:1 Phone Interview on Friday. There was no follow up by anyone except me. It's been radio silence for two weeks now. Okay if not a fit but one should let the candidate know, one way or another. Also, I did not know I even had the Friday interview until the evening before. Uber unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why are you right for this role?
      What do you know about this firm?
      Tell me about some successes you've had?   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp. (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

2 days for interviews. Meet with manager first then meet with 2 people that would ultimately be my co-workers. On the 2nd day meet with the Regional head of the Department.

Negotiation

They offered what I was expecting.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kyriba Corp. (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by two people in HR for the same position which should've given me a red flag. The red flag being they have no communication in house. I did both interviews well and one being on a video via Skype. I had all the technical skills and what they were looking for.
    The next week I received an email asking me to come in for an interview at their NYC office. I gave all the times I was able to come in and never heard back from that HR person. I then emailed her the next week saying if those times were good. She said sorry she been busy and will get back to me. I waited 1 more week and emailed her and never heard back from her.

This company is a waste of time, they seem to lack a professional approach to the way they go about hiring. Why invite me to the next stage of the interview and ignore me.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Interview

Recruiter reached out to schedule a phone screening and I provided her my availability. She emailed me to confirm a date and time, and I confirmed as well. She did not call at the arranged time like she had stated she would. I followed up with an email about 30 minutes later and never received a response. I was baffled by the lack of professionalism and accountability.