Found 58 of over 61 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People don’t leave companies they leave bad management." (in 6 reviews)
- "All of the innate qualities you have that ensure success in this business will slowly smother to death while you are surrounded by ineffective, insincere and in some cases unqualified, dishonest middle management." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of LiftOne and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Jul 6, 2023TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsColumbia, SC
Competitive wages good people to work for
Road work can be challenging due to weather and the customer environment
- 5.0Jul 2, 2023Field Service TechnicianCurrent Employee
As a whole, company is great. Owners, corporate leadership, benefits and training are competitive with anyone in the US
Branch level management can be hit and miss
- 5.0Mar 25, 2023Vice PresidentCurrent EmployeeCharlotte, NC
Blending the innovation of a large firm with the values of a family business delivers a culture that is something special.
Our industry offers so many opportunities but remains undiscovered by most.
- 1.0May 20, 2023Service TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
Low cost insurance for technicians.
Bad management. Really bad management. No organization. Extremely HIGH turnover in Atlanta. Friends and Family environment. Minorities PLEASE do NOT waste your time applying.
- 5.0Jan 4, 2023Continuous Improvement InternFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCharlotte, NC
Everyone there treats you like a family and makes it enjoyable to work everyday going into the office. Specifically the CI team has some of the best people to work within LiftOne.
Travel varies since you are a part of the CI team you will have to visit branches not within your area.
- 5.0Nov 11, 2022Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Work/life balance. Family owned company that does value it's employees. Pay is competitive.
Fast growing company that experiences growing pains like any other however overcoming those issues as they come about.
- 3.0Jan 27, 2023Service CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMontgomery, AL
Getting more experience in an administrative role.
No growth Unfair treatment if you're not close to certain leadership
LiftOne Reviews FAQs
LiftOne has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 61 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at LiftOne to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
84% of LiftOne employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated LiftOne 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.