LocalSearchForDentists.com Reviews | Glassdoor

LocalSearchForDentists.com Reviews

Updated May 9, 2014

5.0
  1. "Great experience since I started working here"

Current Employee - Internet Marketing At LocalSearchForDentists.com in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at LocalSearchForDentists.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very cooperative in every task, whether easy or hard task. And no one thinks about competition in the team. We work as a family not a competitor.

Cons

Conflict between leader and the team.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

LocalSearchForDentists.com2014-05-09
  2. "My experience at LFSD made me a highly ethical employee which contributed to my success and personality."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at LocalSearchForDentists.com full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone in our team is like a family.

Cons

There may be too much changes that can be confusing at times.

LocalSearchForDentists.com2014-03-21
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Most Trusted"

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Diego, CA

Pros

It’s more fun working at LocalSearchForDentists.com. It offers the most trusted and effective services.

Cons

I can’t think of anything.

Advice to Management

Be competent as always!

LocalSearchForDentists.com2014-01-23
  5. "To Be More Productive"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

It will help you to be more productive person at the same time it helps you to become more responsible in your working career.

Cons

Nothing to say about it!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

LocalSearchForDentists.com2014-01-21
  6. "LocalSearchForDentists.com has been great to work for, awesome environment and I'm always learning new concepts."

Current Employee - Internet Marketing At LocalSearchForDentists.com

Pros

Ability to move up, LocalSearchForDentists.com is open to new ideas & a very positive work experience. All my co-workers have a great sense of team work, and everyone steps up to the plate to get the job done.

Cons

Honestly, can't say I'd change anything about LocalSearchForDentists.com

Advice to Management

Continue to have cutting edge ideas and vision for LocalSearchForDentists.com

LocalSearchForDentists.com2014-01-10
  7. "A++ Customer Sevice, Professional Growth, Compensation, Benefits, the whole Package."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Austin, TX

Pros

I have been working at LocalSearchForDentists.com.com full-time for more than a year Pros – * The best customer service I've ever seen in my career. They treat customers better than any other company I've worked for. It's actually quite amazing. *The opportunity for professional growth is immense. Training and professional development in new markets and technologies is a constantly encouraged part of every position within the company. *Working hard reaps quick increases in compensation. *Great health benefits. *Excellent work/life balance. *Office politics are next to none. Everyone keeps each other in check and assumes responsibility for their work so slacking and blame games are as non-existent as possible.

Cons

abosutly zero, zip, nadda. None

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

LocalSearchForDentists.com2014-01-09