Logical Position Reviews

Updated Jun 14, 2020

4.4
Logical Position CEO Michael Weinhouse and John Ganey
Michael Weinhouse and John Ganey
Pros
  • "It is a fun, relaxed, and supportive work environment where everyone is working towards a common goal of getting great results for our clients(in 29 reviews)

• "The company culture is great as it encourages new ideas for work processes and is flexible to change(in 15 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Amazing experience with a company that's going places."

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Portland, OR

I worked at Logical Position full-time for more than a year

Pros

My two years with Logical Position were outstanding. The people were generous, the environment was supportive, and the opportunities for growth were nothing of extraordinary. Having worked with teams across product, sales, and customer experience, I can say there is a definite ethic of collaboration and a genuine desire to help one another throughout the company. It is remarkable but also makes perfect sense given how intentionally the company has developed its culture. The sense of community and support always felt strong, and, in my experience, employees were valued as people and treated like family. What I appreciated most about the company was its honesty. They provide real value to their customers (which the overwhelming majority of their customer reviews testify to), operate with a high level of management-employee transparency, and are direct in addressing employee and organizational challenges when they arise. Beyond that, there is honesty in their recognition of hard work and employee contributions. To me, their leadership teams do an exceptional job of identifying talent and designing performance-based models that reward success. Even though I am no longer with LP, I made a lot of lasting relationships during my time there and am looking forward to seeing what's next for them. This company has an extremely bright future and I felt lucky to be part of the journey.

Cons

There were growing pains but the leadership team has a strong track record of addressing them quickly and seemed to me to always be thinking several steps ahead.

Logical Position Response

November 27, 2019Founder and Co-CEO

We appreciate this feedback and everything you did while you were here. We wish you all the best in your next chapter!

2. "Great Place to work, Tough in the beginning"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist

I have been working at Logical Position full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team that supports you to succeed Weekly team meetings to learn new strategies Remote work training has been phenomenal Get off work at 3:30pm

Cons

If you are new to sales, you must be dedicated and keep your head up. It is tough in the beginning but success does not come overnight. KEEP YOUR CALLS UP. 12/hr to start isnt amazing but first 6 months on the job you get commission on all sales, not just above 2k quota.

Continue reading
  3. "Great Place To Work!"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Logical Position full-time for less than a year

Pros

- The management team has worked closely with me and provided great coaching that helped me see success quickly - Coming from the financial industry, I have loved the change in work environment, still very professional and results motivated, but not suit and tie. - Very friendly coworkers - Ver progressive corporate structure in the company, I can tell the people up top hear the workforce of the company, sincerely listen, and make decisions that they feel will best grow the company and help the workforce.

Cons

The money is tough at first as you build your books, but once the books are there, the money is great.

4. "Super Great!"

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Deer Park, IL

I worked at Logical Position full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are awesome. Everyone wants to help you learn. You will learn something new everyday.

Cons

Sometimes it might be hard to reach quota

5. "Amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - SEO Account Manager

I have been working at Logical Position full-time for more than a year

Pros

Logical Position is a great company and I'm so happy to be working here! Everyone is friendly and welcoming. Employees are treated fairly and compensated well for hard work. We are like one big family!

Cons

I can't think of any cons for Logical Position.

6. "Sales"

I have been working at Logical Position

Pros

The team aspect is incredible. Commission structure is wonderful. This is sales job so what you put in is directly what you get out of it. The potential for personal and career growth is awesome!

Cons

There's ups and downs but that's sales!

Continue reading

"A perfect start to your sales career"

Current Employee - Sales in Deer Park, IL

I have been working at Logical Position full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you put in the work and learn the product, you have a great support system to begin your sales career from the ground up. The office has a competitive but supportive feel that never feels cut-throat. Performance is appropriately rewarded and you have ample opportunities to move up in an office that is rapidly growing.

Cons

If you are looking for an easy job, this is not the position for you. Sales is a career where you are directly compensated for your effort and performance, and this job is no exception.

8. "Logical Position Treats People Like Family From Day 1 !!!"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Austin, TX

I have been working at Logical Position full-time for less than a year

Pros

A wonderful experience from the start. I was introduced to the entire office on my first day in a motivational group meeting that was extremely uplifting! They have realistic sales goals and training staff that will support you through you're entire career to ensure your success. Everyone is very honest and supportive of one another. A true family environment!! I feel at home and very lucky to work here. They really show loyalty and appreciation like no other company I have ever worked for.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative to say.

9. "Working at LP"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist

I have been working at Logical Position full-time

Pros

Very nice people. Everyone is generous and there is a culture of sharing and helping.

Cons

Must clock in, dress code, and forced two 15-minute breaks. Very antiquated working culture. Starts at 7-3:30 there are ONLY two 15-minute company breaks, otherwise you'd BETTER be working!! Its a bit ridiculous and is not worth the trouble of the near minimum wage they pay you.

Logical Position Response

May 8, 2020Founder and Co-CEO

Thanks for the feedback. We are not fans of people having to clock in and out either. It's an employment law for this particular role that is designed to protect employees from overtime abuse. Since we clearly don’t have an issue with that (finishing the day at 3:30pm), we wish we didn't have to do it either, but it protects employees from bad employers so it makes sense. Also, there are many salaried roles within our sales org that are exempt from these laws. The break and lunch schedules were voted on by employees at the local level. We don’t care if people take longer breaks or lunch but the majority want to finish the day early. The pay being mentioned is the base pay for our entry-level sales role, which is very much a commission-based role. The vast majority of people on our sales team earn far more than this. Thank you again for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoy the people you are working with. If you have any questions about any of this or want to chat more about it, please reach out. -Mike W.

10. "Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Portland, OR

I have been working at Logical Position full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love how much the leadership is involved in the day-to-day. Even with the continued growth of the company, they do a great job keeping everyone updated and content with their positions. The company culture is also amazing!

Cons

My biggest drawback is the pay. It can deter a creative from wanting to build their career at the company.

Found 216 reviews