KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Logical Position and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year
    Featured Review

Great Experience

Mar 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

My coworkers and management team are amazing. They are supportive, helpful and transparent with changes, as well as my own performance. The recruiting and interview process was seamless and everyone was respectful and personable. This company "walks the walk" with regard to its core values. I was pleasantly surprised to see how much everyone truly embraces each employees individuality and encourages each of us to pursue our passions within the company and the local Lake Oswego (PDX) community.

Cons

fast paced work environment – which I really like but may not be for everyone. however the work life balance and great benefits do make up for really any cons that I can think of.

3 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Phenomenal launch pad for a career

Sep 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Marketing industry sales training is top notch by a leading agency in the digital marketing space, plus exposure to true business owners where you learn how to have a professional conversation. The ability to learn, develop, and perfect a sales pitch and marketing strategy is a powerful tool in any next step inside or outside of the organization

Cons

Minimal - as with any sales org, you get what you put into it

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Quality Management

Sep 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Managers that care about developing their staff -Good pay for sales -Designated trainers -Clearly defined goals with transparent metrics

Cons

-They take their metrics and formula for success seriously. Success only comes with hard work.

4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Review

Sep 19, 2022 - Junior Website Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic Environment to work in Very inclusive

Cons

Temporary disorganization due to some changes within the company during my employment

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not the greatest but also not the worst of places

Sep 28, 2022 - SEO Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Work from home -PTO and VTO -Learn new skills -You work with smart people (down fall to this, read cons) -Company events (down fall to this also, read cons. Clicky environment) -LP gear

Cons

-Clicky environment, if you don’t fit the managements expectations you’re treated as an outsider -Low pay and company has the highest expectations -Company portrays culture and ask questions but as soon as you’re out of training they say “oh ask us anything” and when you do it’s the shortest answers or you’re talked down to because if they told you once then “you should already know” -Company has to attract people but since the pay is low the company tries to portray culture but this is slightly a façade to get you in -I’m not sure how anyone has time to play the team building games with the amount of work that is passed and then management complains that things are going past due dates -Red flags of unprofessional bosses, probably because this is mainly younger people so it goes unnoticed because younger people lack boundaries and are okay with certain language -Talked to like a child even if you are an adult. Again usually kids out of college come here

3 people found this review helpful

Logical Position Response

Thank you for your review. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed many of the perks we offer and appreciated the people working around you. Additionally, we do have high standards for our people and pride ourselves on the ability to train some of the best in the industry. We take this feedback seriously and will use it to continue to improve in every way that we can. We’re sorry it didn’t work out for you, but we wish you the absolute best in the future.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

A Company You Want to Work For

Sep 16, 2022 - Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Highly experienced colleagues that share industry-leading strategies in digital marketing through company meetings, training modules, online courses, and even 1 on 1 settings. If you are looking to get a true understanding of how businesses operate online and what it takes to scale, this is where you need to be. There is no ceiling on pay, and the work-life balance along with the amazing company culture makes Logical Position an ideal company to either start or or grow your career.

Cons

Facing rejection on cold calls can be difficult for some individuals to manage, but this is a necessary skill to take your Sales ability to the next level and learn what it truly means to "get out what you put in".

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Review

Sep 27, 2022 - SEO Content Writer in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility to work from home.

Cons

Graphic designers don’t use Adobe Illustrator and get paid the same for less work- Writers/editors are underpaid. Very limited ability to work from coffee shops or outside of the home- have to request to do so and even then it’s a limited amount.

2 people found this review helpful

Logical Position Response

Thank you for your thoughts. We're glad to hear you enjoyed our flexible WFH option and wish you the best moving forward.

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Quick Turnaround

Sep 21, 2022 - Digital Marketing Specialist in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Generally nice management - Remote work - Benefits

Cons

- Unforgiving termination policy - Lame performance metric measurements

1 person found this review helpful

Logical Position Response

Thank you for your thoughts. We’re happy you enjoyed the management team and the benefits offered to our staff. In addition to sales numbers, the metrics we track give us a holistic understanding of performance and enable management to tailor training efforts to help employees reach their goals. We wish you the best, and thanks again for your thoughts. -Sales Leadership

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Aug 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Transparent, friendly work environment that truly cares about your growth and making sure you have everything you need to succeed in your job role.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say

10. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Solid Company, crappy role (especially if you're not comfortable with sales)

Aug 31, 2022 - Digital Marketing Specialist in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super understanding and cooperative managers Helpful coworkers Steady Pace Reasonable expectations B2B instead of B2C Freedom of personal space Allowed to be fully remote/has no intention to force people back to office Provides a quality service that you're selling/not ripping off customers Services are pretty straight forward and easy to comprehend

Cons

Cold-calling offices Rude business owners and gatekeepers daily Tight daily and monthly quotas Requirement of sales tactics to trick people to stay on the line

Logical Position Response

Thank you for your review. It’s nice to hear you found so many pros working at LP. As for the cons, we understand sales is not for everyone, and that’s ok. We wish you the best of luck and thanks for you all you did while at LP! -Sales Leadership

Viewing 1 - 10 of 449 Reviews

Logical Position Reviews FAQs

Logical Position has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 452 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Logical Position to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Logical Position employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Logical Position. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.

75% of Logical Position employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Logical Position 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Logical Position to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Logical Position Job Seekers