Logical Position Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated November 12, 2018

4.5

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "No cons that I can think of right now" (in 4 reviews)

• "None that come to mind, but more broadly speaking, digital marketing isn't for everyone" (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great employer. Fun environment. Progressive culture. Highly recommend working here!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I have been working at Logical Position full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Two of the best things about working for Logical Position are the culture and opportunity for growth.

I was shy when I first got here and that quickly changed as coworkers began to introduce themselves. Everyone is so friendly and energetic and it really makes it a fun place to work. There is no clear separation between upper management and someone just starting out. The CEOs will introduce themselves and have a chat just like anyone else. People here know how to keep a professional and respectful work environment without the rigidness that may be experienced in a traditional workplace.

Logical Position is also growing pretty quickly, which leaves plenty of opportunities for promotion and job mobility. I have seen employees create positions that didn't exist in the company before. I have also seen employees become managers in less than a year of being here. Logical Position is into promoting from within and hard work definitely gets rewarded.

I can honestly say this is the best place I've worked and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Cons

No cons that I can think of right now.

Jan 25, 2018 – Founder & Co-CEO

Thanks for the review! We are happy that you are happy at LP!

2. "Great advancement opportunities for those willing to put in the work."

Current Employee - Assistant Sales Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Sales Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Logical Position full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work-life balance. Open line of communication to all areas of upper management including VPs and CEO. Great opportunities for advancement. Constant change to procedures and pay model to help improve quality of life for employees. You really get out what you put in so, make the absolute most of the time you have here.

Cons

Nothing specific worth reporting. Start time may be a little early for some.

Advice to Management

I think you should continue on the path you are on and listening to people at all levels. I also think it is important to keep transparent about company changes and updates. I think it may be encouraging to more openly show top producers stats overtime to help show newer reps the path to success.

Nov 13, 2018 – Founder & Co-CEO

Thank you for your fantastic review! I'm very happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience at LP. I will make sure that your feedback gets to the right places. -Mike W.

3. "Low Pressure High Quality"

Former Employee - Entry Level Inside Sales in Henderson, NV
    Former Employee - Entry Level Inside Sales in Henderson, NV

I worked at Logical Position full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere with good tools to do the job while learning a ton about advertising

Cons

Limited options of quality business to contact

Nov 3, 2018 – Founder & Co-CEO

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate everything you did during your time at LP. I'm happy that you enjoyed the atmosphere and learned so much about advertising. We wish you all the best in your... More

4. "Digital marketing specialist"

I worked at Logical Position full-time

Pros

Great culture, amazing hours, and free beer

Cons

100% cold calling with no in person client relationship

Oct 24, 2018 – Founder & Co-CEO

Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed the culture and some of the perks. We are working on initiatives that will allow our sales team to stay more involved with our clients after the sale... More

5. "Great Company To Work For With Great Culture and Learning Opportunities"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Portland, OR

I worked at Logical Position full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked at Logical Position for just under two years before leaving to go back to school and change careers. Logical Position was my third place of work since graduating and was by far the best.

It is almost a cliche now to say the best part of a job was "the people but that is exceptionally true here. People take full use of their breaks and lunches to spend time with each other and despite it being a pretty large Portland office it's pretty easy to get to know people. I still talk multiple times a week with former co-workers, now friends, even from a different state.

My team and managers were very understanding and a refreshing lack of blaming, which I can't say of my previous two places. The hardest part of the job is dealing with demanding client but the managers are extremely understanding of how those relationships can go and are willing to give advice, recap calls, and even hop on calls if necessary. If there were problems the managers often took a lot of time out of their own busy days to help and repeatedly checked in afterwards. Instead of assigning blame, all the work afterwards was based on how things could be avoided in the future.

This is a great place to learn more about digital marketing in general, even though LP focuses mainly on paid search advertisement. We were encouraged to think as digital marketing consultants and that led to parts of our team, including managers, helping out with things like website design, consumer funnels, messaging, identifying competitive advantages, all to help paid search perform better, so there was a much more wholistic approach to marketing than one would think going into this job. The exposure to so many clients and so many industries is very unique and hard to find elsewhere if one does come in to LP viewing it as a place to spend a few years and then move on.

I would recommend Logical Position to any friend who was looking for a job and when I talk with people now are looking to start paid advertising online I always recommend they talk to Logical Position instead of doing it themselves. Google makes it really easy for people to spend a lot of money very fast and LP is great at minimizing wasted money. Care for clients is something that starts from the very top down. I spoke multiple times with the CEOs, both about work-related topics and non-work-related topics, who couldn't be nicer and friendlier, who often go above and beyond what one would expect from CEOs at a big company with so many clients.

Cons

My lone critique is it can be difficult to determine what exactly the managers are looking for when they need to promote someone to lead a new team or be a senior member on a new team in the fast-growing company. Also, it was tough to tell how much other entry-level team members were supposed to help with training and how much ownership to have over training new teammates. There is a lot of stuff to learn and a lot of things that you don't know you don't know. This is something I recall them working on improving when I left.

Advice to Management

I would invest more time in AM training and what PSSs are doing and looking for. The industry moves fast and when AMs are prepping for calls and communicating changes to clients it would

Oct 1, 2018 – Founder & Co-CEO

Thank you so much for this feedback. We appreciate everything you did for LP during your time with us and wish you the best in all of your future endeavors! -Mike W.

6. "The Greatest Company"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at Logical Position full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Supportive Co-Workers
    Excellent Leadership
    Opportunities for Advancement
    Looking Forward to Coming to Work Every Day
    Excellent Company Culture

Cons

I honestly can't think of any...parking, maybe?

Advice to Management

Keep rewarding employees based on merit and having an open door policy. Feeling heard and supported is a huge advantage to have and I suspect will ultimately prevent a lot of turnover, as it has done thus far.

Sep 18, 2018 – Founder & Co-CEO

This is fantastic! Thank you so much for taking the time to share. We are constantly looking for ways to improve employee and client experience so seeing reviews like this is very motivating. I... More

7. "Digital Marketing Specialist"

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Austin, TX

I worked at Logical Position full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Really great management. Super chill place to work. The job function is cold calling, so not for the faint of heart. But the work environment made it a bit easier. Really great opportunity to start working here, especially with the quality of work, and the growth within the company. Only reason I left was because I moved out of state. Highly recommend this company, and the people who run it. Jacob Yasha Rodin was THE best ASM you could ask for. Always willing to help and so knowledgeable about the process and AdWords. Really hope he gets moved up within the company, because he more than deserves it. Overall, really great company to work for.

Cons

All the leads you get, are ones you find yourself. So that process could be better. But, the company is actively working on making that better. So really nothing to complain about. Again it’s a cold calling position, so it’s not for the faint of heart.

Advice to Management

Keep up with great freaking work. Austin and Derek were amazing to work for.

Sep 12, 2018 – Founder & Co-CEO

Thank you for the great feedback. I appreciate everything you did for LP during your time with us, and I'm glad you enjoyed the people you worked with. We wish you all the best in your future... More

8. "246 SMB Paid Search Specialist"

Former Employee - SMB Paid Search Specialist in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - SMB Paid Search Specialist in Portland, OR

I worked at Logical Position full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great culture, exciting people and opportunities. Felt a strong sense of family vibe from the management team. They were real people who always had time for you and your questions. I would work for this company again if I had the opportunity.

Cons

Industry changes..beyond Logical Positions control.

Sep 11, 2018 – Founder & Co-CEO

Love it. I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with LP. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

9. "Digital Marketing Specialist"

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Logical Position full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very laid back, fun, energetic work environment. This is a great place to start a career in digital marketing. They will teach you everything you need to know.

Cons

Sales are hard, and the commission doesn't always pay out. You need to be prepared to survive on $12 an hour with no opportunity for over time.

Sep 17, 2018 – Founder & Co-CEO

Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you learned so much about digital marketing, and found LP to be a great place to start a career! I don't like your feelings about the pay model. We definitely... More

10. "Digital marketing specialist"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Henderson, NV
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Henderson, NV

I have been working at Logical Position full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working for logical Position for 7 months. My wife and I have recently moved to Nevada where logical Position had an office. The people that work here are very nice friendly and laid back. We get work done when it's time and if we are caught up it's pretty relaxed. I personally enjoy speaking about marketing to businesses owners, but this job definitely isn't for everybody. Great management great company

Cons

Great management and very exciting company

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Aug 16, 2018 – Founder & Co-CEO

I love reading this. Thank you for sharing your experience!