Logical Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Logical Position

2.2

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logical Position (Charlotte, NC) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview was easy. Told me about the company and asked general questions. Asked to come in for an in person interview with hiring manager. Asked question like...why sales? Tell me about yourself

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logical Position (Austin, TX) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview process was efficient, friendly, and very welcoming. Everything was laid out in an easy to follow process, and the manager seemed very knowledgeable, if a bit awkward. The office was slightly lackluster, but everyone seemed (for the most art) to be enjoying their days, and very friendly with one another.

Interview Questions

• How did you make things more efficient in a previous workplace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Oswego, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logical Position (Lake Oswego, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call from someone from HR, explained the company, the role, and answered any questions I had. After that, I was set up with an in person interview at their office. Basic questions about my experience, going over over my resume, etc. Everyone was very nice and welcoming.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logical Position (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Very easy interview. Applied online, heard from a recruiter the next day to learn more about the position and was then asked to come in for an in person interview within a week. **Management and recruiters seem very desperate to fill new office in Charlotte with competant young people who don't know any better or anyone desperate for a job**

Interview Questions

• How would you describe what we do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logical Position (Henderson, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

Show up in a suit and answer questions about your character. They give you the job because it's a sales job and if you don't get it consider yourself lucky.

Interview Questions

• Name 1 unique thing about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logical Position (Henderson, NV) in August 2017.

Interview

Got a call shortly after application. Didn't get a callback for a week and they had already done my background check and everything. Two people in interview lots of note taking. They do check social media!!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logical Position (Portland, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied nearly 3 months ago and I got a quick call from someone almost a month and a half ago and I was told they would contact me again shortly. I was never contacted again in any form

Interview Questions

Logical Position Response

Sep 1, 2017 – Founder & Co-CEO

I'm very sorry about this and will be looking into our processes here. Thank you for the feedback.

Mike W.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Interview

Applied online and came for an in-person interview which was about an hour long. The interview itself went fine, everyone I encountered was pleasant.

Following the interview, I never heard back from the recruiter or the employees that conducted the interview. Very unprofessional, considering that I took time out of my schedule to prepare for the interview, and then drive to Lake Oswego.

Interview Questions

Logical Position Response

Jun 13, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

First, let me thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. It is our goal that all candidates have a positive experience for the entirety of their interview process with us and I sincerely apologize... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logical Position (Charlotte, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

Quick and Easy! Applied on Indeed and a Recruiter reached out to me. Phone interview, and in-person interview same week. Dress Business Casual/Formal for the in person interview. They want to know if you are qualified and seem to have a lot of training opportunities available. Met with GM, Office Coordinator & Assistant Manager. Received offer within a few days; less than 2 weeks from sending in an application.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the company and the services/work we do and offer?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell us what you know about Google AdWords?   Answer Question
    • If you were to teach a class or consider yourself an expert on something, what would it be?   1 Answer
    • How would you feel being in an environment where you are making cold calls to people, all day, every day?   Answer Question

Interview

Very casual. Typical questions were asked then was shown around the office. Received an indeed message from HR about my application, and an interview followed the next day. It's a sales position so the hiring process is generally quick.

After the interview, I was offered the position a day or two after.