- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Tampa, FL Area
- - Tampa, FL
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO Area
- - Denver, CO
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- Bulgaria - All Cities
- - Sofia (city)
- - Sofia, Bulgaria Area
- - Sofia, Sofia (city)
Found 20 of over 20 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 27, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fast moving, deliberate, modest, takes nothing for granted.
Slow interview and hiring process.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 1, 2022 - Marketing DirectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Everyone is incredibly bright, brings a great attitude to the company and egos are left at the door. - We live by our core values, we don't just talk the talk, we walk the walk and it's so refreshing to be in this type of work environment where everyone covers each other's back. All my fellow employees are kind, thoughtful people. - We genuinely like hanging out with each other and care about everyone's well being. - We've got an amazing product that really solves big issues. We just won Product of the Year at NAB which is a testament to our brilliant development team. - Our leadership team is very transparent and communication at all levels is key for our growing, successful startup. - We are knocking it out of the park in all company growth metrics! - I love our customers!
None that I can think of.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 2, 2022 - Regional Sales Director in Denver, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company has such an inspiring history. The founders persevered so many challenges throughout the years. They are big advocates of good company culture; Peter once said: " good culture is a strategic advantage.". That is LucidLink's most significant 'advantage'. We are one team, one goal, and one big family. I have never worked for a company where the executives focus so much on transparency. They are always asking and listening to our opinions and ideas. They believe and want us all to have a work/life balance. The product is fantastic and unique. It is a game-changer for creatives. It is worth mentioning that LucidLink won the 2022 NAB Product of the Year. Our WWVP of Sales is so supportive and inspirational. His most admirable skill is his people perspective before hiring. He is always looking for people with no ego and people who share the same values (different backgrounds, but the same values). Everybody in the company is proud and happy to be here, which creates such a great environment.
None that I can think of
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 23, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing transparency, company culture, and team environment. Very exciting technology where you see direct positive impact to customers from your work.
Very fast pace, at times can get overwhelming with all going on, but it's really a positive, not a con because of the excitement and positivity of the growth. Just need to constantly be monitoring and managing your workload.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 23, 2022 - SalesRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great leadership, product and market positioning
there are no downsides to working here
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Apr 23, 2022 - Sales Operations Manager in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have the privilege of working with the most amazing team! Everyone is talented, intelligent and so open and willing to share their knowledge and bring each other up. -Remote work, flexible working hours -Awesome management team -Exciting new tech
-None that comes to mindContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 14, 2021 - Inside Sales RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- The service Lucid Link offers is truly one of a kind and the product sells itself -The entire staff/ organization is full of the brightest minds; everyone works together with the same mentality and positive energy! One Team= One Dream. - The Culture is the best I've ever been apart of and I appreciate everyone I work with! -I can't put into words how amazing this company truly is (Noone asked me to write this, this is truly how I feel)
NONE!!! -Continue doing what you're doing!!Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 12, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
No politics, no ego, just smart and talented people on a mission to do something meaningful. Leadership does a great job setting the tone and nurturing the culture. Employees feel valued and everyone is driven and passionate.
No cons that I can think ofContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jun 25, 2021 - Vice President Sales in Tampa, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The founders are servant leaders. They care about their people and proved it over and over during COVID. They always ask for your idea, opinions, ways they can improve as leaders, how teamwork and culture is doing, and how your work/life balance is. Very rare to see these principles actually being practiced versus what is put up on the web site!
None that come to mind as of now.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 2, 2021 - Manager Inside Sales in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Incredible, supportive leadership that genuinely values & truly cares about their employees. Culture and balancing life/work is TOP priority here. Can't say enough about the humble, hard working and amazing leadership & team here.
None at all, which speaks to the TEAM here.