Found 100 of over 449 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Teachers
Got a burning question about Magic Ears? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Magic Ears employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great pay (though base pay has decreased for new teachers even since I started)" (in 89 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and no minimum" (in 17 reviews)
- "Work from home, the platform is great and the kids are a lot of fun." (in 17 reviews)
- "Friendly staff" (in 12 reviews)
- "Free training and continuing ed." (in 10 reviews)
- "Their communication is poor." (in 14 reviews)
- "It was frustrating to prepare lessons and have classes cancel." (in 12 reviews)
- "4) Reaching support staff or management is impossible." (in 5 reviews)
- "long hiring process and very specific criteria" (in 5 reviews)
- "No benefits but you are self employed" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Magic Ears and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Magic Ears Reviews FAQs
Magic Ears has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 449 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at Magic Ears to a friend and 38% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
59% of Magic Ears employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Magic Ears 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.