Mechtronix System Reviews | Glassdoor

Mechtronix System Reviews

Updated 20 Nov 2017

2.4
Mechtronix System CEO Fernando Petruzziello (no image)
Fernando Petruzziello
  1. "Test Pilot"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

I worked at Mechtronix System full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Diverse employees - all very hard working

Cons

Worked too many days in a row and very long hours with no extra compensation

Mechtronix System2017-11-20
  2. "Nice working environment"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Montreal, QC

I worked at Mechtronix System full-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoyed working with my colleagues, great learning expwrienxe, opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies, opportunities for travelling

Cons

Poor overall management, I existent bonification opportunities, unpaid overtime hours,

Mechtronix System2014-11-19
  3. "Totally unacceptable!"

I have been working at Mechtronix System

Pros

It is a small company that lets the employees to work at flexible work hours. Many things to learn if you can survive the high work load and pressure...

Cons

There is no planning in the company, management is poor and salaries are minimal. Horrible work environment as people are shouting on each other and are using "F" words...

Mechtronix System2014-12-12

"Did not meet expectations even though company poses to be a world leader in simulator technology."

Former Employee - Software Developer in Montreal, QC

I worked at Mechtronix System full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great colleagues to work with, all were very helpful and very enjoyable to work with.

Cons

Company does not seem interested in acquiring and keeping technical talent... the turn-around for new hires to leaving of new hires is frequent.

Mechtronix System2014-01-15

"A good place to begin, but move to something else later."

Former Employee -  in Montreal, QC

I worked at Mechtronix System full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people working there are fantastic, i never had collegues as great as them. The offices are very recent and the physical working environment is great. The projects are interesting as well. A good place to get experience. There is no dresscode, you can wear whatever you want, as long as it is presentable. Young and dynamic environment, flexible working hours.

Cons

This company hires mainly immigrants and recent graduates with little experience to take advantage of it. The salaries are below average and overtime in not paid. The deadlines are planned in a way that will force many employees to do a lot of unpaid overtime. Some people in upper management can be very rude with employees, shouting at them. It's a mainly english working environment, which is annoying for... francophones.

Advice to Management

They should improve a lot the time management of projects. The projects are always late and people are forced to do unpaid overtime. The managers should learn that shouting at people is totally unprofesional, respect is important at work.

Mechtronix System2013-09-18

"I learned a lot within this company as I was provided the opportunity to do different tasks"

in Montreal, QC

I have been working at Mechtronix System

Pros

You can move around and learn a lot People are friendly

Cons

Comensation is very weak and benefit packages are not satisfactory at all. It's the best place to start your career and learn what you need to learn and then move on.

Advice to Management

Provide better compensation programs for the employees to keep them motivated and encouraged

Mechtronix System2011-02-24