Motiv Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Associate in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Associate in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Motiv full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have just completed onboarding, and the process has been very smooth and professional. Good benefits and generous PTO. Big respect to this company for the promises that have been kept, and prompt action! I really look forward to our mutual professional growth!

Cons

I cannot come up with any so far.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Motiv Response

Jul 17, 2017 – Operations

Thank you for taking the time to review! We have some of the BEST consultants working with us, and we are grateful you had a positive on boarding experience. Thanks for being a part of the Motiv Team!

"Great New Space Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Pros

Company is very new and yet is sending hardware to Mars

Cons

Sometimes too much work to go around means that the talented and passionate staff work very hard.

"There's better options out there."

I worked at Motiv full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team to work with. Really got along great with nearly all my colleagues. I came from an overly professional environment and I Motiv was still sharp but relaxed in all the right ways.

Cons

Disastrous management, arguably the worst I've ever experienced. Lots of change and misleading information from when I started to when I left.

Advice to Management

Respect your employees and follow through on what you say.

4. "Talent Acquisition"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Motiv full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company, when you are working you feel like part of a big family

Cons

There are none! This is the best place to work that I have ever worked!

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work!

"Great Experience"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Pros

Not hassled with a "grow the business/team member" role. Contact was typically quarterly with updates and I was allowed to focus on my client. The compensation package was great for my position. Nice to know there are good people in the background working hard with, and for you.

Cons

As with all contracting work, the position will eventually come to an end at some point.

Advice to Management

You've put together a great team. Keep up the great work.

"A great place to work"

Pros

Motiv is a very lean organization with a small but extremely attentive overhead staff to make sure their consultants are well supported. Leadership is personable and accessible. Compensation and benefits were the best of four comparable companies I've worked with while on assignment at Microsoft.

Cons

After recently rolling off a project the pipeline of next projects that I might next engage on was a little scant, leaving me at least for the moment, on the bench.

Advice to Management

You're already working on it but continue diversifying your client base beyond Microsoft as changing policies and attitudes towards vendor contracts will leave your consultants periodically in the wind.

"Motiv, an engaging, exciting, and rewarding opportunity."

I have been working at Motiv full-time

Pros

Motiv is a fantastic company with experienced staff, great benefits, and a highly positive environment. I have had consistently good interactions with Motiv. There is good communication, open policies, and responsive and engaged management. I have worked for quite a few firms over the years and Motiv is without a doubt the best company I've worked for.

Cons

I think the same things that are downsides about Motiv are also some of its strengths. As a smaller company challenges can be present that require personal ingenuity. A huge company may be able to throw resources at a problem to make it go away, but here we would need to innovate, bring ideas to the table, so individual voices really do matter here, and decisions can make real differences for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

"Inspiring workplace & Incredible people!"

Current Employee - Associate in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Associate in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Motiv (More than a year)

Pros

The culture and people at Motiv are second to none. Senior leadership is transparent, communicative, and really care about their employees and customers. The work environment is fun, professional and the team is very supportive. Everyone is easy to reach out to and always happy to help!

There are great opportunities for growth and development and a good work/life balance.

Competitive salary, benefits package, and business/candidate referral bonuses.

Cons

None at this time, have had a great experience!

Advice to Management

Be proud; You've truly created something special.

"Thank you, Motiv, for continuing to help me grow and be successful!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Kirkland, WA
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Kirkland, WA

Pros

There are many reasons why I love working for Motiv! Candidates, consultants, and internal employees are treated like people. Motiv is quickly growing, so there are many opportunities for career advancement and professional/personal growth. It's a collaborative team environment, where you can openly communicate with your teammates and share ideas together. Great work/life balance. I've been able to grow tremendously in my role due to the ongoing training from my managers. I truly believe that my success is a result of the training I've received and the support I've gotten from my teammates.

Cons

I have no recommendations for improvement at this time.

"Changing employer to Motiv, was a right move for me"

Pros

The on boarding process was effortless on my part. The team was organized and connected with me with a timely manners when questions came up. They were proactive to help me find other opportunities when my contract was coming to an end. They also provide medical, dental and 401K benefits.

Cons

Though they provide 401K- the company does not match it. There are also no holidays or time off pay.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and continue to be open and honest with opportunities or changes for your employees.