Found 439 of over 646 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is low for the amount of work being done" (in 26 reviews)
- "No work life balance." (in 21 reviews)
- "Low salary and difficulty moving to associate level" (in 19 reviews)
- "Long hours during peak points throughout the season, compensation does not reflect work put in" (in 18 reviews)
- "Bad management with no room for growth" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of NBA and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Nov 30, 2023Associate ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Colleagues are typically great to work with innovate and unique projects
Hard to move up a lot of work for lower salaries doing similar work at similar companies
- 3.0Nov 7, 2023Social Media ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
A lot of company perks & discounts, also can meet a lot of people, your work impacts the business.
Hard to move up, manager does not look to help develop, manager does not look for opportunities to help report
- 4.0Nov 14, 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
- Tech stack freedom/ownership - Great benefits (games/concerts/etc)
- Long hours since games happen at night
- 4.0Oct 4, 2023Data ScientistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
The data access was awesome, loved to do analyses on basketball stats. The projects were things I could choose and that involved working with various departments.
There is some departmental rivalry which is stupid as all hell. I think there could be better processes for keeping data. There's no easy way to access video data, god knows why.
- 3.0Oct 24, 2023CommunicationsFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNew York, NY
Well being allowance. Free tickets to concerts and games.
Hard to move up. Very demanding hours. Very little work life balance.
NBA Reviews FAQs
NBA has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 646 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at NBA to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
79% of NBA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NBA 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.