Cover image for NiceJob

92% Recommend to a Friend
92% Approve of CEO

Found 23 of over 24 reviews

4.4
NiceJob Founder Lars Kristensen (no image)
Lars Kristensen

78 Comments

Tech

638.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=NiceJob~1988111
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about NiceJob? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NiceJob employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Nice

Oct 5, 2021 - Marketer in Germany, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary and good bosses with experience

Cons

Over working hours and stressful days

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent culture, best place I have worked

Jun 16, 2020 - Relationship Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome company culture Team was exceptionally talented, kind, and caring I was able to work remotely

Cons

Based in Canada (Only really a con because I am in the US!)

3. Join the NiceJob team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0

great!

Sep 21, 2022 - Business Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

unlimited vacation autonomy innovation great culture and management

Cons

low pay at times- not enough help employees to scale

5. 4.0

Nice to work

Aug 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great reviewing here to working

Cons

Great place to work for learning new skills to grow up Career

6. 5.0

Great place to work at

Sep 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture is immaculate, everyone is very resourceful and respectful. They take care of you first and prioritize helping you grow into your position or interests. The icing on the cake is the hybrid model of being able to work from home or at the office.

Cons

At this time, nothing. It's really great.

7. 5.0

AMAZING Company Culture

Feb 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership team is extremely supportive. They trust you, they believe in you and they push you to achieve more without being overbearing or demanding. You're in the company of colleagues who care and who have all mentioned "helping people" as a core motivation in the life, personally and professionally. It's a truly special group of people.

Cons

I really have nothing bad to say.

8. 3.0

Employee

Nov 14, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Its fine, nothing else to say

Cons

Nothing bad to say about the company

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture with tonnes of autonomy

Oct 7, 2020 - Senior Full Stack Engineer in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Recently hired, about 3 weeks in and everyone I have met so far has just been really friendly, really easy to work with and super professional. Everyone is eager to help you out and just passionate about doing a great job. The onboarding process is thorough and insightful, and it gives a an excellent introduction to the product. They have a high level of technical maturity for a small team but they are open to improvement wherever your see opportunities. The tech stack is React with GCP (serverless and microservices), nodejs, graphql. Really flexible working environment, your performance is measured against your results rather than your methods.

Cons

It is a small company, with a start-up atmosphere and the company values people with an entrepreneurial-attitude. So, you get to pick your projects to a certain degree and you are judged only by your results which suits me really well. If, however, you prefer the structure of a well-established hierarchy and knowing exactly what is expected of you on a daily basis, then this might not be for you.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An exciting challenge where possibilities are endless

Dec 12, 2019 - People & Experience Specialist in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's the total startup environment! You get the autonomy to do things the way you want and your opinion is always asked for and valued. They give you flexible work schedules, which is convenient working from home when needed. However, it is a fast-paced environment so you need to be confident in your abilities, and self-driven; this also means the possibility of growth and what you can achieve is strongly based on yourself... you need to share your ideas and speak up! Lastly, I love the people at NiceJob! They are supportive, welcoming, fun, and always there with a helping hand. The culture is truly engrained in the company; coworkers get involved in socials and it's a work hard, play hard environment. At NiceJob, we view everyone as friends because just coming to work, doing tasks, and leaving makes your job unenjoyable.

Cons

Not much, just a bit more mentorship could be supplied at times. If you are the type of person who needs someone to hold your hand and guide you along the way, this is probably not the best place for you.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic company to work for

May 31, 2019 - Customer Support Specialist in Vancouver, BC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am loving how much I learn each day, and that I feel challenged everyday. I appreciate the on going training that the company provides, and as a start up things are handled very quickly, and improved in a matter of days. You work with great people that are not in a competition with you but rather are willing and ready to help you grow. I love that I constantly receive feedback, and I feel valued for my work. They also value your talents, and try to help you reach your potential. Management is fantastic and very easy to work with. Thank you for being so approachable. Fantastic company.

Cons

None that I can find at this moment

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews
</>Embed

NiceJob Reviews FAQs

NiceJob has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 24 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at NiceJob to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, NiceJob employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at NiceJob. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

92% of NiceJob employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NiceJob 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at NiceJob to be benefits, culture, coworkers and the cons to be career development, diversity and inclusion, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with NiceJob Job Seekers