- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Texas
- Indonesia - All Cities
- - Bali
- - Denpasar, Indonesia Area
- - Denpasar
- Canada - All Cities
- - British Columbia
- - Vancouver, BC, Canada Area
- - Vancouver, BC
Found 23 of over 24 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about NiceJob? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NiceJob employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 5, 2021 - Marketer in Germany, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good salary and good bosses with experience
Over working hours and stressful daysContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 16, 2020 - Relationship Manager in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Awesome company culture Team was exceptionally talented, kind, and caring I was able to work remotely
Based in Canada (Only really a con because I am in the US!)Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 21, 2022 - Business Development RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
unlimited vacation autonomy innovation great culture and management
low pay at times- not enough help employees to scale
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 9, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great reviewing here to working
Great place to work for learning new skills to grow up CareerContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work culture is immaculate, everyone is very resourceful and respectful. They take care of you first and prioritize helping you grow into your position or interests. The icing on the cake is the hybrid model of being able to work from home or at the office.
At this time, nothing. It's really great.
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The leadership team is extremely supportive. They trust you, they believe in you and they push you to achieve more without being overbearing or demanding. You're in the company of colleagues who care and who have all mentioned "helping people" as a core motivation in the life, personally and professionally. It's a truly special group of people.
I really have nothing bad to say.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 14, 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Its fine, nothing else to say
Nothing bad to say about the company
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 7, 2020 - Senior Full Stack Engineer in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Recently hired, about 3 weeks in and everyone I have met so far has just been really friendly, really easy to work with and super professional. Everyone is eager to help you out and just passionate about doing a great job. The onboarding process is thorough and insightful, and it gives a an excellent introduction to the product. They have a high level of technical maturity for a small team but they are open to improvement wherever your see opportunities. The tech stack is React with GCP (serverless and microservices), nodejs, graphql. Really flexible working environment, your performance is measured against your results rather than your methods.
It is a small company, with a start-up atmosphere and the company values people with an entrepreneurial-attitude. So, you get to pick your projects to a certain degree and you are judged only by your results which suits me really well. If, however, you prefer the structure of a well-established hierarchy and knowing exactly what is expected of you on a daily basis, then this might not be for you.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 12, 2019 - People & Experience Specialist in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It's the total startup environment! You get the autonomy to do things the way you want and your opinion is always asked for and valued. They give you flexible work schedules, which is convenient working from home when needed. However, it is a fast-paced environment so you need to be confident in your abilities, and self-driven; this also means the possibility of growth and what you can achieve is strongly based on yourself... you need to share your ideas and speak up! Lastly, I love the people at NiceJob! They are supportive, welcoming, fun, and always there with a helping hand. The culture is truly engrained in the company; coworkers get involved in socials and it's a work hard, play hard environment. At NiceJob, we view everyone as friends because just coming to work, doing tasks, and leaving makes your job unenjoyable.
Not much, just a bit more mentorship could be supplied at times. If you are the type of person who needs someone to hold your hand and guide you along the way, this is probably not the best place for you.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 31, 2019 - Customer Support Specialist in Vancouver, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I am loving how much I learn each day, and that I feel challenged everyday. I appreciate the on going training that the company provides, and as a start up things are handled very quickly, and improved in a matter of days. You work with great people that are not in a competition with you but rather are willing and ready to help you grow. I love that I constantly receive feedback, and I feel valued for my work. They also value your talents, and try to help you reach your potential. Management is fantastic and very easy to work with. Thank you for being so approachable. Fantastic company.
None that I can find at this momentContinue reading
NiceJob Reviews FAQs
NiceJob has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 24 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at NiceJob to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
92% of NiceJob employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NiceJob 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.