NuTechs Reviews

Updated Jan 29, 2020

5.0
NuTechs CEO/Owner Craig Valassis (no image)
Craig Valassis
1 Rating
  1. "Awesome company to work with"

Current Contractor - Business in Detroit, MI

I have been working at NuTechs for less than a year

Pros

They are, hands-down, one of the best agencies I've had the pleasure to work with. They didnt send me to a bunch of interviews they didnt think I was a good fit for, they found a position that fit my requirements exactly. I would go back with them again in a second if needed.

Cons

I cant think of anything for a con.

NuTechs2020-01-29

"Great people"

Former Employee - IT Deskside Technician

I worked at NuTechs full-time

Pros

The recruiter and account manager I had were great and friendly. They did not stop looking until they found the perfect fit job. They would go out of their way to make sure the job and place fits you. Also, both of them would check on me to make sure that I am still happy with job and place.

Cons

none I can think of.

NuTechs2019-11-21
  3. "Great Company"

Former Employee - IT Specialist

I worked at NuTechs full-time

Pros

Very friendly Very professional Great work atmosphere

Cons

Nothing so far..!! Great Experience..!! Great People..!!

NuTechs2019-09-25
  4. "Good Company"

Former Contractor - Technical Project Manager

I worked at NuTechs for less than a year

Pros

- Supportive Staff - Great Job Placement - Association through Professional Job Fair

Cons

Unable to cite any Cons

NuTechs2019-08-21
  5. "Terrific Company to work for"

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Waterford, MI

I have been working at NuTechs full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

A very friendly staff that I enjoy working for. They were very compassionate when I needed to take time off for personal emergencies..They worked with me and the company I work at when I asked for a pay increase.

Cons

Some paid time off would have been nice but the pay compensated for it.

NuTechs2019-03-27
  6. "Very Grateful to Have Worked with Them"

Former Employee - Data Analyst

I worked at NuTechs full-time for less than a year

Pros

The thing I like most about NuTechs is they take the time to get to know you and find a position that's a good fit. During my first interview I was asked what I liked and (equally important) what I did not like about my prior jobs. They're not just trying to throw you into the first job that's open. They make sure it's a good fit for all involved. Everyone I've interacted with at the company has been great . They're knowledgeable, friendly, and a pleasure to work with.

Cons

The healthcare plan through them isn't super attractive in terms of price. I kept my prior plan because the difference in premium was nominal and the coverage was almost exactly the same.

NuTechs2019-03-04
  7. "Gateway to opportunities"

Former Contractor - SQL Analyst in Birmingham, MI

I worked at NuTechs for less than a year

Pros

NuTechs set me up with interviews with two companies. They worked on tweaking my resume. While I was employed, they regularly checked in to make sure things were going well. They always paid me on time. NuTechs continues to reach out to me about job opportunities years after I left.

Cons

NuTechs tends to be focused on the Detroit and Metro Detroit area. I live just a little outside of that area. For my Detroit-based friends, I would recommend that they check out NuTechs.

NuTechs2019-02-27
  8. "Outstanding Recruiting Firm and Staff"

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Novi, MI

I have been working at NuTechs full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This is my 2nd term of being an IT Consultant with NuTechs. My most note worthy experience with NuTechs is with their staff's highest degree of professionalism. They live up to the true 'Human' in Human Resoures. They didn't just find me a 'job' instead they took time to understand my skills plus my personal strengths and character, based on those three key points they found me a most suitable company to work for. That is priceless! First time I expereince a recruitng firm hiring for 'Character' along with skills. I have felt perfection in thier work. Most recruiting firms work as employer's advocate, I say in my personal experience NuTechs have always been my advocate, caring for my needs and concerns. If I ever face yet another need to find next job, without a second thought I would run to NuTechs, because that is how much I trust them. NuTechs is part of my extended family...Thank you NuTechs.

Cons

I can't find any....they are just that good.

NuTechs2019-02-27
  9. "Wonderful Company"

Former Contractor - Contract Employee in Detroit, MI

I worked at NuTechs for less than a year

Pros

Cared about me from the start. Made it aware that I was not just another paycheck to them, instead cared about my future as much as I did.

Cons

I had no downsides in working for NuTechs, it was a very positive experience and would highly recommend.

NuTechs2016-08-19
  10. "Great people and lots of opportunities"

Former Employee - Consultant in Troy, MI

I worked at NuTechs full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've had wonderful experience working at Nutechs.. This company really cares about its employees. They listen to people and try to help them in career growth. During my 6 years working as a consultant, my account manager constantly checked with me on how I was doing at the client site, whether I was happy about the environment and people there, what my career goal was and how he could help me achieve it. Nutechs office staffs are very nice, efficient in addressing any questions or issues. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who want to feel valued and respected.

Cons

None, I can't think of any

NuTechs2015-08-27