NuTechs Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Wonderful Company"

Former Contractor - Contract Employee in Detroit, MI
    Former Contractor - Contract Employee in Detroit, MI

I worked at NuTechs as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Cared about me from the start. Made it aware that I was not just another paycheck to them, instead cared about my future as much as I did.

Cons

I had no downsides in working for NuTechs, it was a very positive experience and would highly recommend.

Advice to Management

This company is the perfect size, there is no need to get a lot bigger, the reason I say this is I am afraid that if you became much bigger you would not longer be personable like you were now which made the process so successful for both parties.

2. "Great people and lots of opportunities"

Former Employee - Consultant in Troy, MI
    Former Employee - Consultant in Troy, MI

I worked at NuTechs full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've had wonderful experience working at Nutechs.. This company really cares about its employees. They listen to people and try to help them in career growth. During my 6 years working as a consultant, my account manager constantly checked with me on how I was doing at the client site, whether I was happy about the environment and people there, what my career goal was and how he could help me achieve it. Nutechs office staffs are very nice, efficient in addressing any questions or issues. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who want to feel valued and respected.

Cons

None, I can't think of any

3. "Great Company"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at NuTechs as a contractor

Pros

Flexible
    Offered great contract to hire position in a firm downtown.
    Excellent salary compensation.
    The company is small with a solid reputation and a old relationships with the companies they staff.
    Hands on approach between sales client and talent.

Cons

The pay periods are a little strange, but were always paid on time and in full.

Advice to Management

none

4. "Excellent company"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at NuTechs as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I have had nothing but a positive experience working for NuTechs. I've worked contract to hire positions in the past and I haven't always had the best experience with the contract company until working for NuTechs. The recruiters and staff are down to earth people and truly care about the well-being and success of their workers. I highly recommend working for NuTechs if the opportunity presents itself. It is a great place to get started.

Cons

Again, I can't think of one bad thing to say.

5. "Not your average coporate recruiting firm"

Current Employee - Web Developer in Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Current Employee - Web Developer in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Pros

NuTechs, unlike other recruiting firms is interested in careers of the people they represent. The care about the person on not just making money. There are a million recruiting firms that use a shot gun approach. NuTechs does not send out hundreds of resumes for people they don't really know for jobs that they aren't a complete fit for, hoping that one of them will stick and the firm will make some money. NuTechs has integrity they get to know the people they represent and their skill sets. They work tirelessly to find their employees good matches with good companies.

Also, unlike many firms that will drop you like a hot potato it you don't hit and get a contract on your first interview. They are committed to their employees and stick with them through thick and thin,

Corporations also respect and place a high value on the integrity of NuTechs. NuTechs is a recruiting firm that is so respected by the companies that work with them regularly that when no show up for an interview set up by NuTechs you already have one foot through the door.

Cons

NuTechs has no paid benefits. No paid time off, and you pay all of your own medical, dental and 401k. But this is more than made up for by how tirelessly the company works for the people it is repping.

6. "Systems Analyst III"

Former Employee - Senior Systems Analyst
    Former Employee - Senior Systems Analyst

I worked at NuTechs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Wonderful place to work. Highly recommend it to anyone and everyone (both potential employees and customers). Some of the pros:
    - Personal - treated as a valued member of the team.
    - Great Support - this is both during the work day as well as after hours. I never felt unable to get support needed and questions answered.
    - Excellent Office Staff and Management - never had a problem or question that was not able to be addressed quickly.
    - Great Benefits
    I worked with many different people while at NuTechs and I cannot think of one that I would have replaced. Everyone was great.

Cons

None come to mind. I only have good to say about this company and its staff and management. NuTechs is a great company.

7. "Senior Application Developer"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant

Pros

I worked for NuTechs as a consultant a few years back and more recently for their recruiting services. In both situations they demonstrated concern about my professional development through timely conversation between all parties ensuring everyone had similar expectations.

Cons

I can't think of any cons as they've been straight forward with me in all of our dealings.

8. "Pleasurable life changing experience with Nu-Techs"

Former Employee - Senior Network Analyst in Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Former Employee - Senior Network Analyst in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Pros

-Wonderful, friendly staff
    -Treated as a professional
    -They take the extra step to help you find a job
    -Take an interest in you and not just your resume

Cons

-There were no CONS for me

9. "Great staff looking out for your interests"

Former Employee - IT Support
    Former Employee - IT Support

Pros

Not as large as many recruiting firms out there, and as such they are very prompt and focused on your goals. You get very personal attention from all staff, and a good fit was their goal. They got me a fantastic jump start at a great company, and it all started with the hard work NuTechs put in.

Cons

Benefits were not stellar for a contract position, but my eventual goal was full time employment at my contract company anyway.

Advice to Management

None, they exemplify all the traits I would expect from management. Never felt like I was left out of the loop, or that I could not ask questions.

10. "IT Support Services"

Pros

-Simply put NuTechs is a Company that provided 'TAILORMADE' experience to me. Much like buying a suit at a custom-fit store tailored just for me as oppose to buying it from some suit store OR buying your next dream car from ‘Cheap deal car shop’ as oppose to from ‘nation’s best dealership’.
    -While other recruiting firms tend to leave you feeling like 'a Number' on their list, NuTechs made me feel more important than simply a number.
    -I have done IT contracting for a number of big recruiting firms in my 15 years in IT, NuTechs has taken a lead in terms of employer-employee relationship management. After all ‘Human Capital’ is a key to this line of business.
    -NuTechs interviewed me and based on my skills and personality they found a ‘just right’ company I could work at. I started on a 2 month contract and now going into my 5th year.
    -Dan and Julie at NuTechs have maintained their continual communication with me, if nothing just to wish me and my family best during Holidays. It is always pleasure to read their emails and know that I am on their minds. Who does not enjoy being worthy of others time!
    -I would highly recommend NuTechs to you.
    -If you are in the market looking for your next assignment, look no further. Contact Dan or Julie at NuTechs and let them take the stress of job search from you. They are masters at their trade and you can place your trust in their hands.
    -I wish great success and growth to NuTechs!

Cons

-I have not found any Cons to write about NuTechs.

Advice to Management

Keep up and continue to best in the industry.