KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

NuTechs Reviews

Updated Dec 1, 2021

Found 21 of over 21 reviews

5.0
NuTechs CEO/Owner Craig Valassis (no image)
Craig Valassis
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good company to work with

Dec 1, 2021 - Systems Administrator in Rochester Hills, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

All the people at NuTechs will do their best to get a job and keep you working.

Cons

The health insurance on the high side of what I am use to.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome company!

Jun 24, 2020 - Contractor in Fraser, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Their agency work with you to find you the best opportunity. This really is an amazing company.

Cons

Not a whole lot of negative issues with the company... none that stand out to me.

3. 5.0

Great people

Nov 20, 2019 - IT Deskside Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

The recruiter and account manager I had were great and friendly. They did not stop looking until they found the perfect fit job. They would go out of their way to make sure the job and place fits you. Also, both of them would check on me to make sure that I am still happy with job and place.

Cons

none I can think of.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Not your average coporate recruiting firm

May 27, 2015 - Web Developer in Bloomfield Hills, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

NuTechs, unlike other recruiting firms is interested in careers of the people they represent. The care about the person on not just making money. There are a million recruiting firms that use a shot gun approach. NuTechs does not send out hundreds of resumes for people they don't really know for jobs that they aren't a complete fit for, hoping that one of them will stick and the firm will make some money. NuTechs has integrity they get to know the people they represent and their skill sets. They work tirelessly to find their employees good matches with good companies. Also, unlike many firms that will drop you like a hot potato it you don't hit and get a contract on your first interview. They are committed to their employees and stick with them through thick and thin, Corporations also respect and place a high value on the integrity of NuTechs. NuTechs is a recruiting firm that is so respected by the companies that work with them regularly that when no show up for an interview set up by NuTechs you already have one foot through the door.

Cons

NuTechs has no paid benefits. No paid time off, and you pay all of your own medical, dental and 401k. But this is more than made up for by how tirelessly the company works for the people it is repping.

5. 5.0

Great Company

Sep 25, 2019 - IT Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly Very professional Great work atmosphere

Cons

Nothing so far..!! Great Experience..!! Great People..!!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Outstanding Recruiting Firm and Staff

Feb 27, 2019 - IT Consultant in Novi, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is my 2nd term of being an IT Consultant with NuTechs. My most note worthy experience with NuTechs is with their staff's highest degree of professionalism. They live up to the true 'Human' in Human Resoures. They didn't just find me a 'job' instead they took time to understand my skills plus my personal strengths and character, based on those three key points they found me a most suitable company to work for. That is priceless! First time I expereince a recruitng firm hiring for 'Character' along with skills. I have felt perfection in thier work. Most recruiting firms work as employer's advocate, I say in my personal experience NuTechs have always been my advocate, caring for my needs and concerns. If I ever face yet another need to find next job, without a second thought I would run to NuTechs, because that is how much I trust them. NuTechs is part of my extended family...Thank you NuTechs.

Cons

I can't find any....they are just that good.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Very Grateful to Have Worked with Them

Mar 4, 2019 - Data Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

The thing I like most about NuTechs is they take the time to get to know you and find a position that's a good fit. During my first interview I was asked what I liked and (equally important) what I did not like about my prior jobs. They're not just trying to throw you into the first job that's open. They make sure it's a good fit for all involved. Everyone I've interacted with at the company has been great . They're knowledgeable, friendly, and a pleasure to work with.

Cons

The healthcare plan through them isn't super attractive in terms of price. I kept my prior plan because the difference in premium was nominal and the coverage was almost exactly the same.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Systems Analyst III

Apr 19, 2015 - Senior Systems Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful place to work. Highly recommend it to anyone and everyone (both potential employees and customers). Some of the pros: - Personal - treated as a valued member of the team. - Great Support - this is both during the work day as well as after hours. I never felt unable to get support needed and questions answered. - Excellent Office Staff and Management - never had a problem or question that was not able to be addressed quickly. - Great Benefits I worked with many different people while at NuTechs and I cannot think of one that I would have replaced. Everyone was great.

Cons

None come to mind. I only have good to say about this company and its staff and management. NuTechs is a great company.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great staff looking out for your interests

Apr 14, 2015 - IT Support
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not as large as many recruiting firms out there, and as such they are very prompt and focused on your goals. You get very personal attention from all staff, and a good fit was their goal. They got me a fantastic jump start at a great company, and it all started with the hard work NuTechs put in.

Cons

Benefits were not stellar for a contract position, but my eventual goal was full time employment at my contract company anyway.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great people and lots of opportunities

Aug 27, 2015 - Consultant in Troy, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've had wonderful experience working at Nutechs.. This company really cares about its employees. They listen to people and try to help them in career growth. During my 6 years working as a consultant, my account manager constantly checked with me on how I was doing at the client site, whether I was happy about the environment and people there, what my career goal was and how he could help me achieve it. Nutechs office staffs are very nice, efficient in addressing any questions or issues. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who want to feel valued and respected.

Cons

None, I can't think of any

Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Reviews