Operatix Reviews | Glassdoor

Operatix Reviews

Updated Nov 12, 2019

4.3
Operatix CEO Aurelien Mottier  (no image)
Aurelien Mottier
  1. "Operatix has Created a Winning Formula!"

Current Employee - Business Development Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Operatix full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been in sales for almost 20 years. I've done prospecting, cold-calls, demo scheduling, presentation creating and execution, been responsible for closing deals and even followed the client through as an account executive. At Operatix, the focus is on lead generation and prospecting and they've created a winning formula both in their company philosophy and culture. Operatix has built a professional,... success-oriented, incentive-based, laid-back environment with a start-up feel. If you're born salesman like me and want a career where you're given the tools to succeed as a Business Development Consultant, then Operatix is the place for you!

Cons

I can't think of a single one!

Operatix2019-04-11

"No transparency"

Former Employee - Sales in Richardson, TX

I worked at Operatix full-time

Pros

There are no pros. The atmosphere sucked.

Cons

Did not meet full management and was let do by some manager I’ve never met, crappy equipment, horrible training program, this you into a new campaign and expect you to be a pro

Advice to Management

Be more professional, you all really don’t care about anyone’s well being. It’s disgusting.

Operatix2019-07-29
  3. "Great Atmosphere with Ample Room to Grow!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Operatix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company Great pay Laid back environment Let you work the way you want Work with various clients in the IT space

Cons

The company is growing rapidly so there are some growing pains but this company is going in the right direction.

Advice to Management

Great overall effort. Some managers seem to be more skilled than others.

Operatix2019-04-11

"environment"

I have been working at Operatix

Pros

Fun work environment sometimes depending on the mood

Cons

Past CEO talks down to people, can be seen as harassment

Operatix2017-05-26

"Promote from within culture with real career progression opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Operatix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Realistic earning potential with simple and achievable commission plan. Lots of regular creative incentives in addition to the commission plan. Strong leadership team. Everyone starts as a BDR and anyone who manages a team has progressed internally.

Cons

This is a sales role with daily, weekly and monthly targets. I have been with Operatix for some time now and it is disappointing to see the reviews of my colleagues when they leave. I have not known anyone leave the team without lots of time having been invested with them to address any performance issues. I personally had 2 bad performance months however Operatix did not lose faith in me and following some hard... work on my part and some refresher training's I was able to turn my fortunes around and get back to earning good commission.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing! This company continues to grow month on month since I arrived and I look forward to one day joining the management team. If I had one small criticism it would be extend the onboarding training from 3 days to 5.

Operatix2016-10-03

"Business Development Specialist"

Business Development Consultant in Dallas, TX

I worked at Operatix

Pros

We had a lot of fun. We worked hard & played hard. When you need help & ask for it you get it. I only left because I needed to get closer to home. Really enjoyed the big windows and the view it was nice. Had access to a gym & deli.

Cons

It was just a really long drive with all the highway construction going on made it worse.

Operatix2016-08-10

"Nope!"

Former Employee - Business Development Consultant in Dallas, TX

I worked at Operatix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work/ life balance The veterans workers help out a ton!

Cons

No real leadership Micromanagement Lies about job function, environment, commissions, etc. Manager does NOT know what he is doing, I learned more from the seasoned employees!

Advice to Management

Hire some real leaders or promote the ones that will actually work and KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

Operatix2016-07-23

"Don't Believe All The Hype. You Will Be Disappointed!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Operatix full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun environment. Until you realize what's really going on. Then your whole view will change.

Cons

Over promise and under deliver in ever aspect of their business. To the clients and their employees. Commission is never set in stone. As soon as they feel they have to pay their employees too much money. They switch the contracts up to make it harder for you to make money. And force you to sign them. They set unrealistic goals for their employees reach. And there is very minimal training. There is no real growth in... the company. They will make it seem like there is. There is no trust at Operatix.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees better. They are the ones slaving on those phones to make money for your company. Stop lying to your employees about their commissions and expecting them not to be upset. Continue to run business this way. Won't be long before the doors close.

Operatix2016-04-29

"401K"

Business Development in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Operatix

Pros

The company match my contribution up to 3% and this amount vests immediately. Choice of funds. The plan is legitimate and I don't know why some disaffected employee has said it is.

Cons

There is no downside to the 401k plan and it is the employees choice to join or not

Operatix2016-02-22

"Own Your Job"

Current Employee - Enterprise Software and Services Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Operatix full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been here nearly 8 months. Relaxed environment, open to good concepts, meet and exceed company objectives, and you are rewarded. VP of Sales very forgiving and open minded for the employees that prove their worth. A lot of people working here that know how to succeed try very diligently to help their co-workers to succeed.

Cons

Many people here do their best to succeed unfortunately some just are not capable of grasping the concept. Rather than owning their failure they choose to blame others. I read a review yesterday that I find to be truly revolting. I do not, nor have I ever had a criminal background. There are many hardworking individuals here. The person that wrote that review should probably take a good look in the mirror before... posting such a defaming character summary of people they don't even know. If you were hired in a bar, you probably should have declined the job and stayed at the bar.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward and creating new opportunities for us

Operatix2016-01-26