Optimi Reviews | Glassdoor

Optimi Reviews

3.1
Juan Melero

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Good salary but no company vision; danger of stagnation"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

I worked in development, and many of the other developers were bright and energetic. The company has another office in Spain, which was a nice opportunity to travel sometimes. The office is very convenient to transit. Hours were flexible.

Cons

Current management is not very knowledgeable and concerned about software development, either the technical or the people side. My concerns about type of work were not addressed until I had actually resigned -- until then the message was to be patient, but one year is a long time to wait with no specific promises of action or timetable.

Advice to Management

Listen to your senior employees, be open to other perspectives. Realize that for most people, money is important but it's not enough to keep the best employees around.

2. "Finance, personal assistance and translator"

Current Employee - Personal Assistance in Tehran, Tehran (Iran)
    Current Employee - Personal Assistance in Tehran, Tehran (Iran)

I have been working at Optimi full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Job experience, salary, responsibility, visiting new people and learning new career

Cons

my company is not big one and I can't see perfect future for my job

3. "Flexible, Professional, Global."

Pros

Best RF Tools, great consulting process with flexibility. Small company with manageable processes. Great level of expertice shown on individuals working at this company.

Cons

Have not faced any issues or consequences to provide a great deal of opinion. Perhaps working as consulting is already a consequence that each may have the chance to choose.

Advice to Management

I have not interact enough with Management to provide a good opinion on this aspect. So far Management has been OK to me.