Option Matrix Pvt Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Only good for freshers"

I worked at Option Matrix Pvt full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Its good for freshers as they get to learn a lot in a short time as the work load given is too much.

Cons

Do not expect salary on time. Do not expect anything from the management. Employees should not question the management.

Advice to Management

Treat employees properly and pay salary on time

2. "Win-Win Employment"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at Option Matrix Pvt full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Mr. Navin & team always focus on employing the right resources and give them a great support to explore and prove.
    Very disciplined and healthy working hours.

Cons

Every firm will have it's own working policies and employees may feel it's not necessary. However, realizes when they get to see other companies.

Advice to Management

Good Luck !!!

"Nice place to enrich your knowledge"

I worked at Option Matrix Pvt full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you have the right potential and passion OM will provide you the right opportunity to prove your self.

Good leadership at the top.Navin Malik has good vision and has great understanding over technologies we use here.

I got good support from Navin and others. I worked here for a year, but I must say the knowledge I gained here in one year, will at least require 2 - 3 years to gain in other big companies.

Cons

Nothing in specific, after working in different companies, what I understood is every company has its own way of working style, at times you feel few of the policies as tough, however we have to accept.

5. "Good company"

Current Employee - .NET Developer in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - .NET Developer in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Option Matrix Pvt full-time

Pros

nice place to work, good for freshers

Cons

Work pressure..salary would be high

Advice to Management

Ntng

6. "Option Matrix Pvt- Overall Review"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Option Matrix Pvt full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Excellent platform where an individual can develop skills and master it.
    2. An organization which believe in developing excellence and also ensures to impart it to others
    3. Only place where management is actually concerned for both personal and professional growth of an individual and guides you through various walks of life.
    4. Organization which believes in encouraging entrepreneurs, nurturing them to establish their own firm/identity.

Cons

1. Company lacks proper infrastructure, due to which it is unable to attract premium talent.
    2. No proper guidelines in place as policies keep on changing more often, creating unrest among associates.
    3. Need to make the company more autonomous and less dependable.

Advice to Management

1. Due to lack of senior talent and high dependency on fresher may cause threat to management/company.
    2. While recruiting senior talent is important it’s also important to retain existing staff.
    3. Extra effort is required to retain its existing talent by relaxing bond criteria or by redefining it.
    4. Need to build R&D culture with the same set of people thereby enabling them to grow further.

"If you make it here, you can work anywhere"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Option Matrix Pvt full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you joining as a fresher you will have excellent opportunity to learn, Employees are friendly

Cons

No flexible work timings, Company changes policies very frequently

Advice to Management

Technical standards can be improved

"School of Excellence"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at Option Matrix Pvt full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I should say, this is a place where you can grow professionally and personally as well. OM teaches you to emerge as a well formed mind. Best in terms of facilitating environment to gaining the technical knowledge alongside grooming the winning attitude. Everyday with this place is an opportunity to learn a new perspective of living and establishing the understanding. A place with zero confusion or ambiguity.

Cons

Nothing as such to be highlighted. Objective of the people joining here should be clear - "Learning". Don't expect goodies, bells and whistles around the workstations. Unnecessary expenditure on the infrastructure is wisely being diverted to the employees as monitory benefits. That's it.

Advice to Management

No specific advises. Company is clear with it's objectives. All set to perform and win.

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Pros

I worked with option matrix for 1 year to be exact, I was highly impressed with the overall work culture of the company. My direct supervisor was wonderful.

CEO Mr. Navin Malik is a visionary leader and i was fortunate to work with him directly in my last few month there. So overall quite a learning experience, good benefit package,flexible work timings, great teammates.

If you are good at work you will grow. Win-win relationship is the option matrix's philosophy.

Cons

Sometime work is stressful but then it is there in all service based companies.

Advice to Management

Invest in infrastructure.

"Perfect for work-life balance"

I worked at Option Matrix Pvt full-time

Pros

I had great time working in Option Matrix. I started my corporate career with Option Matrix, It is excellent start for Freshers and 2 to 4 years of experience people, very comfort zone of working as in Option Matrix, Great work culture.

Naveen Malik is CEO of the Option Matrix, who has strong vision, mission and strength, who interacts and guide you on all aspects, Simple open forum where u can externalize your Skills.

I developed below list of corporate culture related & career development skills.

• Communication, presentation and personal development skills
    • Technical Career Development
    • Innovative Projects & Challenges
    • Leadership and team management skills
    • Client relation and Interaction.

Employee friendly organization, where you can interact with leadership, involve in client interactions, process development, proper guidance in all aspect….

I am 100% sure It was my pillar of my corporate career success.

Once again my sincere thanks to Option Matrix and leadership.

Cons

Should provide recreational facilities available @ work place

Advice to Management

Conduct Team outings activities

11. "Learn while you earn"

Pros

Option Matrix, these words has got one simple meaning which makes you think a lot. As I understand, there are options around you to form a desired structure. This place has its own sense of business which makes every employee understand the value of hard work with a blend of smartness. Working at Option Matrix is a learning while you earn for all the fresh graduates with minimal experience, who are passionate enough to learn.

The projects I took up in my tenure are not simple to understand, but were been made simple while developing the application. The projects were discussed right from the initiation till the customer signoff. The programmers, Business Analysts, Screen designers are all involved right from the beginning. This gives lot of scope for all departments to think and act once the task assigned.

The organization is very transparent in nature, an individual is given 100% freedom to learn which has traceability in completion of work. As an employee it is adherence of the thumb rule of Option Matrix that is “Commit and Deliver”.

An employee will be given a chance to rate their commitments every week in the individual weekly status report, we can say appraisals are done every week with all possible positives and negatives of an individual that can be discussed. The scope of improvement for the upcoming week will be discussed, this will not give a chance to build a gap in improving skills

Cons

It was tough in the beginning to adhere with the organization policies like cannot carry mobiles to the work stations, Break timings are strict, Log in and Log out are to be followed, later we could realize that we have become sincere towards work as there are no personal disturbances in the professional atmosphere, there is work and personal life balance.

Advice to Management

I kindly request the management to change the office location to any commercial building.

I cannot complete this without discussing about the person who gave me the opportunity to work in the esteemed organization. This man can be seen gliding at the place where we strive hard even to crawl; to solve a particular issue or problem. He discusses about the projects with utmost care without leaving a single point unattended. Very open to take advices, he listens and then will question you and will make you answer them and correct yourselves. He is not a teacher, but we can learn working with him. He is the SPOC for all authenticities of Option Matrix. Thanks Naveen…