Opus Virtual Offices Reviews | Glassdoor

Opus Virtual Offices Reviews

Found 6 reviews

4.3
  1. Opus Virtual Offices is a GREAT employer!

Current Employee - Director of Internet Marketing in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Opus Virtual Offices for more than 2 years

Pros

Opus is just an all around great place to work. The 2 years I have been with the company have just flown right by. I have enjoyed being part of the growth of this organization.

Cons

I can't think of any downside to my employment.

2. Loved working for this company

I worked at Opus Virtual Offices

Pros

They treated me like i was part of their family, need I say more Too bad I had to relocate

Cons

Can't think of anything negative to say about this company, again it's a bummer I had to relocate

3. I feel like family working for this company

Current Employee - Accounts Receivable Specialist in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Opus Virtual Offices

Pros

I am the Accounts Receivables Coordinator and I've been with the company for 5 years. I have never worked for company that treats you like family. I enjoy the environment that has been set for myself and the other employees. I enjoy coming into work everyday. I could not ask for better co-workers and the owners go above and beyond when one of us needs something. I enjoy the interaction I have with the clients everyday....

Cons

I really don't have any cons about working for Opus. I enjoy my job and the people I work with on a daily basis.

4. Opus Virtual Offices LLC is a great company!!

Current Employee - Accounting Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Opus Virtual Offices full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

The employers are wonderful people that care about their employees on a personal level besides a working level. The staff that we have here at the Boca Raton location which is our corporate office really gets along well. Opus has great locations in 5 different cities. We are allowed to wear casual attire. I am given full health insurance. And they throw us a yearly Christmas party where we can have fun. They offer great...

Cons

There are really no cons working for this company.

Advice to Management

Have regular outings such as lunch or dinner for the staff to interact with each other outside the office.

5. Great Atmosphere

Current Employee - On Line Support in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Opus Virtual Offices full-time

Pros

I have worked for Opus Virtual Offices over 5 years and have worked in what I consider a highly professional atmosphere.

Cons

At this time I really do not have any cons about my position. I work in a pleasant environment. Thank you.

Advice to Management

I would like to see an increase in employee benefits such as personal time off as opposed to using vacation time.

6. DON'T Work for this company!

I worked at Opus Virtual Offices

Pros

I don't have any, normally I would say its a paycheck but they don't want to pay you the nickels and dimes they're making you work for!

Cons

If you want to work here and fight with management about getting them to pay you...then this is the job for you. Otherwise don't waste your time.

Advice to Management

Hire HR personnel to save your from the major issues you're going to have with the Labor Board.

Found 6 reviews