Cover image for Orium

4.4
85% Recommend to a Friend
94% Approve of CEO
4.4
Orium Founder and CEO Jason Cottrell (no image)
Jason Cottrell

The latest conversations about Tech

Tech

2301K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/technology

Got a burning question about Orium? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Orium employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Orium and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Toronto, ON
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

We're adding more teams which means tons of opportunities to grow and get noticed.

Cons

Because of the growth there are times when we need some better organization.

1. 5.0
        Aug 25, 2023
        Delivery Manager
        Current Employee, more than 3 years
        Winnipeg, MB
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Great co-workers Smart People Awesome leadership Amazing clients

Cons

None, Orium is a great place to work with some seriously talented people!

2. Join the Orium team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 130 Reviews
      </>Embed

Orium Reviews FAQs

Orium has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 152 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Orium to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Orium employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Orium. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

85% of Orium employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Orium 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Orium to be senior leadership, career development, culture and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with Orium Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193.1K

City of Boston

hi , I’m new here 👋 I have an interview coming up and I’m struggling on how to answer the “tell me about yourself statement question.” I personally don’t like to talk about myself and have the tendency to start talking about me but then I end up talking about what’s on my resume 🤦‍♀️ any advice ?

1 Comment

Alexa Rivera

Hi, I applied for a job at a small business warehouse and I had a phone call with them about 1.5 weeks ago. It went well and a few days after, I got an email asking me when can I do an in person interview. I replied the following business day and gave them three dates. However, it’s been 4 days and they have not responded back to my email response. I even sent them a follow up and nothing. What does this mean and what should I do?

0 Comments

Assistant Director of Education and Training

Just finished an application to a university that required me to enter all my work experience twice. First under employer history then AGAIN under work history. I am hoping no one else is that persistent or stubborn and I will be the only applicant! Oh, and you had to attach your resume too.

1 Comment

Glassdoor has 152 Orium reviews submitted anonymously by Orium employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Orium is right for you.