Cover image for Overwolf

4.3
Overwolf CEO and Co-Founder Uri Marchand
Uri Marchand

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Amazing people (lots of gamers, which is nice), super talented and humble Outstanding culture, inspiring values that are implemented in everyday work Encuraging the team members to grow and unleash their potential Gym in the office!(in 4 reviews)
  • "Although the company isn't very small, HR and management give employees personal attention.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Company

Jun 25, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- great team - great tech - great all around!

Cons

company needs clearer direction and focus.

2. 5.0

Really positive experience

Nov 29, 2022 - Social Media Manager in Ramat Gan
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super fun and great place to work at. The company really cares about the employees' well being. Everything is transparent and you always have someone to talk to and they actually listen. Uri, the CEO, is super down to earth and takes his time to talk with the employees and be transparent about everything. Lots of perks, food, events and etc. Great salary. Really one of the best work enviroments i've ever been in.

Cons

Can't really think of anything in particular. Sometimes the hours could get long and there's lots of work, but it's relevant to any high tech job.

2 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best place for gamers and gaming lovers

Nov 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Ramat Gan
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good ppl, great management all this while building a new occupation in the world!

Cons

Very busy and the time to execution can be long from time to time.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic company to work for!

Nov 21, 2022 - Marketing Operations Manager in Ramat Gan
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Overwolf for ~6 months and I can already definitively say it's been the best place I have ever worked at. It's a joy to come to work - surrounded by great, smart, and kind people. Like any startup, the level of expectations are high and we move fast. Regarding transparency - things are super open and clear and the management shares the status of the company every two weeks. Great benefits and competitive pay.

Cons

None that I can think of

5. 5.0

A great place to work!

Nov 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The products are exciting and the people are passionate about what they do. Although the company isn't very small, HR and management give employees personal attention. There are many employees who stay at the company for many years, which speaks volumes about the company. Beautiful offices and great benefits. Even if you're not a hardcore gamer, you can feel the excitement and connect with the products.

Cons

You have to prove yourself and work hard to reach your goals, but this is normal.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A special company

Nov 7, 2022 - Manager in Ramat Gan
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. A special group of people 2. Unique culture, different from any other company I have seen 3. Always looking to improve, do good and serve their customers & community

Cons

1. We do a lot, and move at a fast pace, so this org is not a fit for people that prefer to "take it easy"

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing people and outstanding culture

Nov 3, 2022 - Anonymous Employee

Pros

Cons

As in every startup - so much work to be done :)

8. 4.0

Very transparent culture

Oct 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are really friendly Great startup culture Product is constantly evolving Market leader Very transparent culture, company leaders communicate well

Cons

Company is in transition mode as it puts in place more processes and infrastructure.

9. 2.0
    Former Employee

Bad management, and toxic work environment.

Oct 3, 2022 - Senior QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Working in the gaming industry - Young mindset and people - High-tech benefits

Cons

- The wrong people are in managerial positions - Good workers often being let go if they try to put in the work, because it's received as a "headache" from the managerial service provider. - Many people that work there take pleasure in laughing at other people's expense, which creates a toxic environment. - They make many promises of advancement within the company although there are clearly "favorites" for certain people, and others who are not, never get a chance. - Many of the hires are recruited just to fill empty slots, and are not really doing significant work.. "empty seats".

Overwolf Response

Talent Attraction Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. It matters a lot to us, and we take it seriously. Our joint leadership team strives to be the best it can be to look after the well-being of our people and drive Overwolf’s vision as a market leader. Sometimes we make mistakes, and with support and guidance from our peers, they constantly learn and become better leaders. Mutual respect is paramount at Overwolf. We see no more important mission than fostering a safe and secure environment for all our people while dealing swiftly and respectfully with any issues that occur. We recognize that choosing the right people for the right roles can be a challenge and we are doing all the efforts to do that. Sometimes we get this right, and sometimes, we don’t because we’re human. We strive to learn from our experiences and bring into our organization people who connect with our company on a personal and professional level, people from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. Feel free to reach out one of our People if you’d like to share more.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee

amazing place to work at

Mar 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo
    Business Outlook

Pros

for a pc gamer it is the dream, well funded, and the ceo knows where he's going

Cons

very driven, hard work, can be long hours. not enough career paths.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Reviews