PX Reviews

Frans Van Hulle
1 Rating
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

It’s great like the best job

Apr 21, 2021 - Package Handler in Harrisonburg, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Handle the package with care

Cons

Big package like really big

2. 3.0

None

Apr 21, 2021 - Business Analyst in Lilburn, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

very good place to work

Cons

there are no cons at px

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great People, Great Company

Dec 18, 2018 - Senior Business Development Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company gives a very comfortable environment to develop and grow. The company spends a lot of resources to find the right people for the jobs available. The team makes up one of the best teams I've had the privilege of working with. The company while growing, hasn't lost its startup feel giving each person in the company individual attention so that you feel special and important.

Cons

The company is growing faster than we can hire which sometimes adds a lot of extra work on the team, but we're hiring, so there's that.

HR Senior Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to know our team members feel appreciative to the opportunities and culture we provide. It takes a while to find the right people for the job, so bear with us on that. We are doing our best to expedite the process of recruiting.

4. 5.0

Innovative Great Company

Nov 7, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Innovative young company with a fast paced work environment 2. Talented group of hard working individuals that create great synergies across the teams and management 3. Opportunities for market growth by investing in their employees with training in and out of the office 4. Oper door policy with upper management

Cons

With PX expanding, there is a need for additional resources

HR Senior Manager

I couldn't have said it better. Our best strength is our people!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

great place to learn performance marketing

Oct 25, 2018 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

there's a lot of freedom to use your creativity and upper management puts a lot of trust in you and your ideas.

Cons

your workload can be a lot at times but its expected in a smaller, growing company.

HR Senior Manager

Great feedback and well written. I agree with all of the above - its all true and valid.

6. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Learn

Apr 17, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A ton of responsibility and ability to see impact of your work

Cons

not very structured in terms of communicating with teams

HR Senior Manager

Thank you for the feedback! Like every startup, we grow and improve. It's important for us to keep the organization as flat as possible in order to have the communication open and transparent with the team. It may feel like it's not organized enough sometimes, but allow us to get work done quickly and effectively.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good people, less than optimal workplace.

Nov 17, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

PX and ReviMedia are made up of great people and they offer a competitive benefits package.

Cons

Unfortunately, the leadership team lacks solid direction and focus, while talented professionals, many probably aren’t the most qualified for their job, which is felt throughout the organization on the operational level. Lack of resources, talent, and churn hinder process and progress, creating additional workloads for employees. The CEO is disconnected from the company, being located overseas.

4 people found this review helpful

HR Senior Manager

Thank you for your open review. I think that with our rebranding last year, you might felt like the direction is not clear enough, but that's how it is when making big changes. I'm positive you would have felt differently regarding our clear vision, goals, and CEO. I think Frans is one of the most communicative CEO's I've worked with, coming to NY office every couple of weeks and updated with every change within the team. I think we had a lot of improvement in those areas.

8. 4.0

Great place to be in!

Mar 15, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, open communication approach

Cons

small office space- sometimes it is a little to crowded

HR Senior Manager

Thank you for taking the time to add a review! We hope to grow in space later this year so you'll have more space in the office.

9. 5.0

Great Place to work !

Sep 27, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are warm, Lively startup and scope to learn a lot

Cons

No major con.

HR Senior Manager

Thank you for your positive feedback! We'll do our best!

10. 5.0

Great Product Makes For a Great Company

Apr 5, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

We’re all in a great location with a globally distributed team building an amazing product. The product is truly innovative and the exceptional learning environment gives everyone the opportunity to learn about the technology. Everyone here is quite happy, helpful, and very smart so if there’s room for improvement in any area, you have everyone’s ear. The company is truly a great place to work for those wanting to learn the industry and the technology behind it. And there’s never a shortage of opportunity.

Cons

I'll share some once I find some.

HR Senior Manager

Thank you for the great feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Reviews