PediaStaff Reviews | Glassdoor

Heidi Kay
  1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Yakima, WA

I have been working at PediaStaff full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very supportive, check in often, answer questions promptly.

Cons

No concerns as of yet.

PediaStaff2018-09-26
  2. "Sr. Recruiter"

Former Employee - Business Owner in Sebastopol, CA

I worked at PediaStaff full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked for PediaStaff for ten years. They believe in what they do. As a recruiter, I placed Pediatric Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapists and Psychologists in schools and private practice clinics. PediaStaff has a heart for children with special needs. The company puts their hearts into their work by keeping up with trends, laws, and the latest technology for children with special needs and they give back...

Cons

I have no cons to report.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

PediaStaff2018-05-23
  3. "Travel OT (previous) and Clinical Coordinator (current)"

Current Employee - Travel OT and Clinical Coordinator in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at PediaStaff for more than 5 years

Pros

Great Recruiters who are easy to talk to about concerns regarding placement, on the job or to answer general questions. Clinical support as needed. Flexibility and great locations around the country! I got the opportunity to live wherever I wanted and settle back down at home while continuing to work with this great company!

Cons

I don't have any recommendations!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

PediaStaff2018-02-13

"My experience working with Pediastaff"

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Aurora, IL

I have been working at PediaStaff full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the best reasons to be employed by Pediastaff is the personalized attention you get. Also the quick response to concerns and there ability to match you with a setting that’s tailored to your unique abilities and passion!

Cons

I haven’t experienced and downsides. If I had to pick one maybe it would be to have local support.

Advice to Management

Continue to strive to find a way to better than you were before!!!

PediaStaff2018-01-04

"Excellent Company"

I have been working at PediaStaff full-time

Pros

Lots of agencies have the same jobs, but what makes the difference is the quality of the people and the administration. PediaStaff is top-notch and does NOT make you feel like a number (or bug you) like other contract therapy staffing agencies

Cons

They don't have jobs in some of the states I was interested in, but I've been told it's a supply and demand thing that some areas don't hire too many contractors.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

PediaStaff2016-08-22

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - School Psychologist

I have been working at PediaStaff

Pros

I have loved working for PediaStaff! The staff is very helpful, friendly, and professional. Calls and e-mails are usually returned within the same business day. My recruiter is a pleasure to work with and is always willing to help when needed. PediStaff has done a great job working with me to find placements that closely meet my needs as a Specialist.

Cons

Time Zone differences however I really did not have any trouble with this. Pretty much no complaints!!

PediaStaff2016-08-16

"Occupational Therapist"

Former Employee - Occupational Therapist in Richmond, TX

I worked at PediaStaff

Pros

The staff was very accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process of working for PediaStaff (before, during, and after). They were true to their contract and ensured I was enjoying my placement several times throughout the year of working with them.

Cons

The biggest dislike of working contract had nothing to do with Pedia Staff, but the stigma of not being fully invested in the company I was working for/with.

PediaStaff2016-08-13

"Outstanding Company!"

Current Employee - Occupation Therapist in Saint Charles, IL

I have been working at PediaStaff

Pros

I was referred to PediaStaff by a fellow therapist who spoke very highly of the company, and my own experience has been equally impressive! The professionalism and high quality standards of PediaStaff was evident from the start, and it feels great to be part of a company that clearly cares about me, and my integrity as a therapist. My recruiter, Shelli, is absolutely wonderful to work with, and took extra measures to...

Cons

I honestly can't think of any!

Advice to Management

Don't change a thing! Thank you so much for all you do to keep communication open, and for having me feel 100% supported in my position!

PediaStaff2016-07-18

"Work for the Best!"

Current Employee - Speech-Language Pathologist in Rockaway Beach, OR

I have been working at PediaStaff

Pros

Supportive, engaged, will respond in an emergency immediately, great management staff, and will always keep their promises. For the last 10 years of my employment, they are always on time, and have great perks!

Cons

No cons, I love the weekly paycheck arrangement! I also love the relationship with Top Echelon! Small company where upper management is hands on!

Advice to Management

Don"t get too BIG and lose the personal relationships you have with contractors.

PediaStaff2016-07-12

"practically perfect PediaStaff"

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PediaStaff for more than 8 years

Pros

- great recruiter (Shelli!) who really listens to your needs and wants and cares about your satisfaction - fantastic support staff from HR to payroll to clinical coordinator to the owner of the company - flexibility - competitive wages - bonuses such as CEU reimbursement

Cons

- none at the moment that I can think of; even as part-time staff I am eligible for insurance and a 401k!

Advice to Management

keep hiring me!

PediaStaff2016-06-09