Pinnacle Learning Institute Reviews | Glassdoor

Keyhan Rouhani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Nice perks"

Current Employee - Business Development Coordinator in Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Pinnacle Learning Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management very conscientious about making sure we are happy and have the things we need to succeed. The teaching and ongoing coaching helps me more than any other job I have had. I have a future here and appreciate everything you do for me.

Cons

Nothing to say here I am just happy to be employed in an 8 - 5 PM job with benefits with very nice management with a good daily plan. I don't want to work retail.

Advice to Management

Thank you for providing medical benefits, the 401K and paid holidays off. You listened and I can see you really are in this to keep good staff around. Not afraid to spend money where it is needed and you seem to know how to grow the company in many ways, smart decision.

2. "Great Company, Great Leadership, Great Employees!"

Former Employee - Business Development Director in Federal Way, WA
    Former Employee - Business Development Director in Federal Way, WA

I worked at Pinnacle Learning Institute (More than a year)

Pros

It has been my pleasure to have continued to grow my professional skills and learn from leadership over the past two years at Pinnacle. It is with very mixed emotions that I offered my letter of resignation to pursue a new growth opportunity. I leave with respect for the care and dedication that the ownership and key leaders have taken to create a supportive work environment and team atmosphere.

Cons

Was a long commute for me but obviously worth the payout in professional growth that I drove an hour and 1/2 daily to work with these great people.

Advice to Management

Keep the systems in place, keep growing the leaders you've invested in they're "Best in Class".

3. "BDC"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Pinnacle Learning Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Atleast I thought there was Pros ....

Cons

I started there thinking it was a great company until I realized that it was all an act, the management there should really be examined again because they having nothing that resembles leadership! They have people that use to be a waitress or worked in a bank that are managers and can't even keep their feelings at the door! Always crying and making a fool out of themselves! Pretty sad if you ask me.As I worked their I thought why does everybody quit ?? Why does everybody get fired??? Why does everybody hate this job?!! Why do people only last 2 days?? I'm talking about atleast 15-25 people coming in and out of that job... at first I thought well maybe it's the people there hiring when then I realized it's not the problem was the staff and the owners. It's sad to see that I atleast thought I was working for a great company come to find out it was trash and they are all FAKE! Oh well on to bigger and better things...

Advice to Management

Please stop bribing people with your snacks, re staff your management cause none of you have any leadership characteristics!

"(depends who you asked, and on what day, and if you worked at Pinnacle or PLI that week)"

I worked at Pinnacle Learning Institute full-time

Pros

You can be very successful if you are good at making friends with co-workers and have poor numbers and make good money.

Cons

No continuity, everyone has there own version of what should be done. Only about 25% of the training are documented. They do not document holding employees accountable. It is the most subjective company I have every worked for. If your about business and staying and hitting numbers, you will not get anywhere here.

Advice to Management

Management is a "title" not one person behaves like a manager or has leadership characteristics

5. "Does not pay well. Better to work at Burger King"

I worked at Pinnacle Learning Institute full-time

Pros

I do not have anything positive to say other than save yourself from being a telemarketer

Cons

The pay on the advertising is misleading. You will make more more money working for a legitimate company with a set wage some where else.

Advice to Management

Don't mislead people to work for your start up company. Be honest to people.

6. "BDC"

I have been working at Pinnacle Learning Institute full-time

Pros

With the training that I've received through my employment at Pinnacle Learning Institute I've learned how to capitalize on my strengths. The nice commission check every month isn't bad either.

Cons

The walls are painted Seahawks Green and Blue. Also, the Netflix show tends to be on the Animal Kingdom.

Jul 7, 2016 – Employee Development

Thank you for the review. It's good to know you are able to use your talent and strengths to make a life difference in your income. Training and coaching is a daily occurrence and we make sure it... More

7. "Tutor"

Former Employee - Tutor
    Former Employee - Tutor

Pros

Great staff, great team, loved working with my co-teachers. A great experience to tutor high needs students and develop teacher-student relationships.

Cons

They did not get back to me when they told me they would hire me for the following school year. Never responded.

Advice to Management

My advice would be to allow the tutors to come up with their own lessons and agendas that appeal more to students

Jun 28, 2016 – Employee Development

We always appreciate feedback, but we see that you have posted your comments to the wrong business. Our business teaches our adult clients how to operate successful and profitable online businesses... More

"AMAZING Ownership and opportunites"

Current Employee - BDD in Federal Way, WA
    Current Employee - BDD in Federal Way, WA

I have been working at Pinnacle Learning Institute full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ability to make 10k right away if your a fast learner and can follow direction. Energetic culture with the ability for anyone with discipline to generate very good income right from the start. Also very good work life balance. Management and ownership is very supportive, and helpful in progression. Its to come by this mentality at most companies. It was a pleasant suprise !!! And Company Rice crispy treats

Cons

Rice crispy treats usually are gone by wednesday

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Lets keep growing

Apr 18, 2016 – Employee Development

Thank you for your comments. We are so happy to see our focus on work/life balance is working. You're right! Fast learners can set themselves up financially at a good pace. For the snacks we... More

9. "Awesome company to work for"

Current Employee - BDC in Federal Way, WA

Pros

The management and leaders are amazing, great team with tons of support, you can tell they care about their employees. Very family type of environment, not to mention the office looks great and there is potential to earn great $!

Cons

Haven't encountered anything negative yet so far!

Advice to Management

keep doing what you're doing

"BDC"

Current Employee - Business Development Coordinator in Federal Way, WA

Pros

the commission structure is great and allows you to make up to 10k/month, good workplace environment, the management is very involved and transparent about things happening within the company, in-depth training to help you succeed.

Cons

newer company so no benefit system in place yet (as far as insurance, etc.)
    can take a bit to start earning commission, so salary is super important at first.

Advice to Management

be sure to explain that while the commission structure is a great one, maybe explain to people at first that it can take a while before you move up and commission becomes readily available, so people expect that going into the job and aren't caught off guard.

Dec 17, 2015 – COO

Always good to hear how much everyone appreciates the efforts to create a truly best in class commission structure for all job families. Active and transparent leadership is at our core as is the... More