Projility Reviews | Glassdoor

José A. Marroig

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Company!"

I have been working at Projility full-time

Pros

I have worked at Projility for almost 3 years full time. Projility has helped me grow both professionally and personally. Leadership/Management gives honest feedback both positive and negative. Projliity's healthcare benefits are also great. Everything the leadership/management has told me was going to happen has happened. They give you the opportunity to lead and to take on responsibilities. The opportunity to grow your skills and knowledge are endless. Projility also gives educational and certificate opportunities. It really seems like the leadership/management cares about its employees.

Cons

I don't have any cons...some might think the required travel could be a con, however, that is part of the job that I signed up for and like to travel.

Advice to Management

Keep leading and giving opportunities to your employees.

"I love my job !!"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Projility full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really enjoy working here, we get to work from home which is great for a good work and life balance. I have grown tremendously in a lot of areas since joining, and I constantly get asked about my aspirations and personal career goals, so I can work towards them. We get to work with clients from all over the country, and I love to travel and experience new things so it's a perfect fit.
    I also appreciate that there's an open door policy and that makes it easy to call or text anyone, even senior management.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time, great colleagues and everyone is ready to help if you need anything.

Advice to Management

More in person meetings, it's great to communicate in person with coworkers and senior management.

"Best PPM Company to Work for"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX

I have been working at Projility full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked with various PPM companies and Projility is by far the best to work for. At Projility there is a strong sense of family - In fact everyone gets to bring their family to the annual holiday event in downtown DC. Flexible hours, great people to work with and some of the best brains in the business.

In addition Projility has the strongest customer focus that i have ever seen. Customer satisfaction is always at the highest level possible and customers keep coming back.

Cons

The only thing i can think of is that I would like to see Flexible spending cards for medial expenses

Advice to Management

Keep what your doing

"Flexible and collaborative."

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - IT Consultant in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Projility full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working for Projility for over 3 years and have appreciated every bit of it. The management is accommodating, the other consultants are extremely educated and helpful when collaborating, and the push to learn and develop skills are all things that tell me Projility is a company that supports its employees. It has been a great experiance.

Cons

Very little down time to switch gears between consulting jobs can sometimes be a shock but very easily managed with open communication.

Advice to Management

Continue to enhance the skills of the employees and support time for personal development.

"Amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Projility full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Projility is a relatively small company with a strong presence in a the niche marketplace of Electronic Project Management consulting and software. I have been with the organization for over seven years, and have been very pleased with the Executive and Management teams. Being with a company like Projility allows one to have an input to how the company is run, and really make a difference. Management is very supportive of the consultants with tough clients. As a side note, company meetings are always quite fun, and usually involve destinations such as Ft. Lauderdale, and accommodations are always first class.

Cons

None that I can see.

"Great place"

I have been working at Projility full-time

Pros

Great place to learn and advance your career.

Cons

It is a small company and there are growing pains but that is expected.

"Staff Turnover"

Pros

working with different companies, medical benefits are good.

Cons

Revolving door, a lot of staff come and go, mostly let go due to company not having any work. A lot of travel, no investment in resources, such as training classes or college tuition. Makes promises they do not keep. They use a lot of contractors. No Human Resources.

Advice to Management

Invest in the employees, open up to the staff, instead of trying to keep everything a secret. Have Sales people stop saying items can be done, that really cannot be done. Promote within. Figure out what people are really good in, and help them advance their careers.

"A great company that is truly on the cutting edge of Project Management and Technology Consulting."

I have been working at Projility full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people, relaxed environment, growing company, hands-off approach. Enthusiastic management, willing to take calculated risks

Cons

None really, compensation could be better

"Remarkable Experience"

I have been working at Projility full-time

Pros

Company maintains a close knit environment while providing many offerings of a larger company which makes for a great work culture. Management is very accessible and agile, quick to communicate and provide encouraging mentorship. In addition, they continue to expand both company and personal development by paying for PMP and technical certifications as well as taking on initiatives to encourage employee growth. A positive attitude, great work ethic and loyalty are values the employees share and growth opportunities are present. The work is challenging and stimulating. The company gives generous tuition reimbursement, spot awards, bonuses, and year end pay raises even when other companies in the industry are not. Additionally, the company has never let any well performing employee go simply because a project has ended and always works hard to find a place for employees.

Cons

As a small business, the company is not always able to provide some of the larger company employee perks. As the company continues to grow, so will the advancement opportunities and benefits.

Advice to Management

Promote from within as often as you can and keep striving towards a performance culture.

"A revolving door"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Pros

Really smart people, a Project Manager's ideal job.
    Some long term and some short term contracts.
    Wide berth of discretion given to each project manager.
    Up to date technology.
    High level of honest feedback and collaboration with the PMs amongst themselves

Cons

Extremely volatile senior management. One day you are great, the next day for no apparent reason you are out with the trash. Upper level management changes allegiances on a dime without any explanation whatsoever. One day you have a colleague, the next day he's cleaned out his desk and all you're told is "don't ask." Zero tolerance for any error whatsoever despite few guidelines. No HR at all. It's a tightrope walk.

Advice to Management

Being careful and being fearful are not the same thing. Be clear in your expectations, document them, have performance reviews, warnings as well as commendations. Your talent is excellent: stand behind us and support us. Correct us early and communicate with us regularly. Respect is a 2-way street.