Prosum Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Ravi Chatwani

Pros
  • There's a team, and they are willing to help (in 3 reviews)

• The company has a great culture and is seeking to position itself as a leader in the technology services space (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Please do your research before joining this awful company by connecting with former employees on LinkedIn and asking them their personal experience (in 2 reviews)

"Great Culture, Great Clients, and Great Experience"

Current Employee - IT Manager in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - IT Manager in Irvine, CA

Pros

Prosum lives and breathes by their Core Values. Many companies advertise their core values and preach it when you walk in the doors, but Prosum actually lives it. I've never worked for a company that gives back to the community selflessly the way Prosum does. Management is plugged into their teams and leadership is also very willing to help their employees. HR is fun and always works hard to keep the culture vibrant and alive.

Cons

Maybe an Office Assistant at both California offices? Not a big con but just figured I had to throw something in here so... There's that.

Advice to Management

Continue riding this wave and pour into your leaders as they continue to encourage and grow their teams. We are growing, and it's great to see a company where we all back eachother. Here's to 2017!

Dec 30, 2016 – Marketing

Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoy working at Prosum, where as you mentioned we live our core values.

2. "Needs better managers"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Pros

fully stocked bar, snacks, great culture

Cons

Needs to find better managers, they know nothing and act ed like kids

Advice to Management

screen who you hire being a staffing agency , just because you have kids and have to leave on time your shouldn't be penalized because everyone else stays and drinks all night

Nov 15, 2016

Thank you for your review. We do have plans to strengthen this area and provide additional training for team members and people managers. Please feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss ... More

"good employet"

Former Employee - Technical Writer in Sunland, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Writer in Sunland, CA

I worked at Prosum (Less than a year)

Pros

I felt well cared for and they were very proactive about ensuring that I was well-placed and happy.

Cons

none. I only wish they had more tech writing jobs.

Advice to Management

none

Aug 4, 2016 – Marketing

Thank you for the review! Glad to hear you were well-placed and happy!

"Great People"

Current Employee - Intern in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Intern in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Interning at Prosum on the managed services team has exposed me to an incredible environment. Jay and Kelly have done an amazing job showing me the ropes. I have gained an unbelievable amount of knowledge and skills. Above all the culture at Prosum is unlike any other. Prosum's culture makes it easy to form strong relationships with co-workers and clients. I have built relationships that will last a lifetime.

Cons

None at all! Keep doing what your doing!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

"Highly Professional, Great Experience"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Prosum full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

What a great experience working with Prosum, Olin and Jamie were absolutely wonderful - helped me schedule, navigate and absolutely nail the interviews.

I worked with Prosum from the initial discussion about my career objectives to the first day on the new job. I cannot say enough, highly professional and resourceful to help me move my career in the best direction for my family and I.

Highly recommend.

Cons

The only con, is that I wish I had started with them from day one.

Advice to Management

None - keep up the good work, Olin and Jamie do a wonderful job.

Jul 25, 2016 – Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you had a great experience working with Jamie and Olin (We also love working with them :)) and are happy Team Prosum was able to help find you a great career ... More

"I was forced to write a "good" review for Prosum"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

We can wear anything we want to work.

Cons

Today I was asked to write a "good" review for Prosum. All I can think about is why am I still working for this company? I wish I could talk to HR or my boss about this hostile work enviroment with out feeling like I will get fired.

Advice to Management

Stop making your employees write fake reviews!

Jul 25, 2016 – HR Manager

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is not our policy to ask team members to write reviews and we are taking your feedback seriously and working to address the issue. If you’d like to ... More

"Terrible Leadership in LA"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Prosum full-time (More than a year)

Pros

none that are worth talking about.

Cons

The worst run company I have worked for. Leadership in LA don't have a clue how to run an organization or develop their employees . The turnover is above industry standard and most employees are scared they will be fired on a daily basis. Prosum is good at social media advertising on how great they are and how their culture is the best, but the reality is that you will only ever be a sales number to them. Please do your research before joining this awful company by connecting with former employees on LinkedIn and asking them their personal experience. I promise you will be glad you did.

Advice to Management

Please step down from your current roles as you are not qualified and are ruining employee's career's and that's a responsibility that should not be taken lightly.

Jul 20, 2016

Thanks for your feedback. At Prosum we are committed to fostering a core values-driven, people-first culture where team members feel empowered to succeed and grow. I’m sorry to hear that your ... More

"Great recruiter, no hassle or false advertising"

Current Employee - Senior Mobile Software Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Mobile Software Engineer in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Prosum full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Local employees, not a call center recruiter.
    Honest negotiations with prospective employer.
    Great communication. I was always informed of any developments.
    Got me a fair salary in a great company.
    Followed up regularly to see if was happy with my new position durning the first 6 months.

Cons

None honestly, they did everything they said they would getting me a position.
    I was recruited for a full time position as a mobile developer. I'm not sure what it would be like to work with them on a contract basis.

10. "Best contract experience with outstanding staff"

Former Employee - IT Systems Administrator in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - IT Systems Administrator in Denver, CO

Pros

Working with Brian Duke and Steve Strakal was the best experience I've ever had with a recruiting firm. Both are extremely professional and hard working individuals. The entire process moved swiftly and smoothly with no errors due to the hard efforts put in from Brian and Steve. There was no time wasted and complete transparency as to where everything was at in the process. Brian and Steve made sure that my requests were meet and fought tooth and nail for everything I asked and then more. Any delays in the process were on my end and they showed great patience with me while I was holding the process.

Cons

Only con is I wish they could've found me sooner.

Advice to Management

Please keep up the great and kind service. It was always exciting to see a call from Prosum and I enjoyed working with Brian and Steve through this process.

"Great recruiting team"

Former Employee - Tech Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Tech Candidate in Irvine, CA

I worked at Prosum full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked with Eric and Virgil for a role and they were able to get me the interview and prepare me very well. They helped me do some research on companies that were interested in me and were integral in getting me in front of the right people. They were great at selling my qualifications and getting me a good deal. They do it the right way in emphasizing a high level of communication with their clients and candidates.

Cons

None I can think of. They were very strong. They didn't make promises they couldn't keep which is unusual in recruiting.

Advice to Management

None