KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Awesome place

Nov 19, 2020 - Sales Development Representative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent team, excellent product, excellent benefits

Cons

Working remotely is a bit of a drag but the team makes up for it in keeping everyone involved and together

4 people found this review helpful

Proxyclick Response

Thanks for your positive words! Working remotely has been challenging, especially when we've always had a tradition of bringing our US colleagues over to meet the team. But we hope our remote onboarding program and virtual buddy help you feel connected and we thank you for staying committed.

2. 4.0

Not Bad

Dec 7, 2021 - Market Development Representative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, decent pay, great medical benefits, control most of the autonomy of your day

Cons

Management is super nice and friendly but not very business savvy and prioritize the wrong things, easy to lose motivation as the role was boring/not challenging

Proxyclick Response

Thank you for your positive words review. Glad to hear about the pros, our culture and people, which are important to us in ensuring everyone has a good experience. Scaling up is at the same time exciting and challenging (especially in the covid times). Our leadership team takes your feedback seriously and strives daily to foster a healthy and great workplace .

3. 4.0

A

Mar 16, 2021 - Senior Product Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work culture, have a good team, flexible

Cons

Nothing that I can share as of now

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 2.0
    Former Employee

Looks great on the outside but rotten on the inside

Nov 18, 2020 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

The perks on the outside look great! New office building, yearly remote working trip, free Friday lunch...really topical stuff that is only a pro for so long...

Cons

Don’t be fooled. This is just another Belgian startup filled with imposters wrapped in a nice bow. The only way to get ahead is if you suck up to the managers and CEO and spend your day writing nonsense in the 100s of slack channels. The people in the position of power are either unqualified or focused on themselves. There is no growth—in order to get anywhere, you have to jump through multiple hoops and you will have many people standing in your way every step of the way. There is a HUGE cultural divide now that they’ve expanded into the US. This would be where HR or the people’s team would step in but they’ve stayed quiet, provided no real signs of making the transition easier and instead instill fear and worry in their employees by announcing possible cuts/firings in a Friday company wide meeting. The HR team cannot be trusted as everything said in confidentiality is reported back. I had multiple meetings with the chief of people where she stated “I’m not supposed to say this...” and then repeated extremely confidential information to me. If they ask you to do an assignment for your interview process, you should refuse and move on. The assignments are usually long and tedious and if you aren’t hired, they use the ideas you had in your assignment as their own (validated by another reviewer in the "interview process reviews" on Glassdoor). This leads me to their lack of diversity and inclusion. They go on and on about merit based hiring but it’s just a phrase they like to hide behind. Have a look at their organizational chart. People of color and women are all at the bottom. A bit worrisome taking into account the company is based in Brussels—a melting pot of people and cultures. Also, have a look at their turnover rate. That speaks for itself. If all of the above wasn’t enough, ask yourself: Do you really want to work for a company that forces you to come in during a pandemic, doesn’t even use their own VMS properly during this time (yet tells all their clients how great it is to track employees), and ends up spreading corona to multiple people at work? Don’t be fooled by yet another Belgian startup that throws free trips and free lunches in your face but when it comes time to really back their employees up, vouch for them, recognize their hard work, and aid in their growth, they’re MIA.

10 people found this review helpful

Proxyclick Response

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your view is certainly not what we want for Proxyclick, and our leadership team takes your feedback seriously . We are big believers that Glassdoor is an important way for future Proxyclickers to evaluate whether or not we are the company for them, and we have always supported honest fair reviews. In that spirit, we’d like to highlight a few facts related to your comments: - Here is what we mean by merit based hiring: this year we have implemented a competence framework that makes expectations as explicit as possible across our company. This is the basis for recruitment, development and evaluation. We have a quarterly talent review where managers discuss the performance and development of their people- this has no scores, but is a significant investment of time to know our people and to ensure they get feedback. We proactively run compensation reviews and have formal promotion windows to ensure fairness. We have a benchmarked salary framework that ensures we pay fairly according to market and to talent. We have trained all our hiring managers in interviewing skills, including the impact of unconscious bias. Asking a candidate to complete an assignment as part of their recruitment is a best practice to remove bias. It is true, much of this is still a relatively new framework but our commitment to it is real, precisely because we want to avoid the perception that you describe. Our current ENPS is 46, placing us in the top 25% of our industry. - With respect to diversity and inclusion, these are the numbers: 25% of our senior management is female, 25% are LGBTQIA, and 38% are people of color. We have an international leadership team. Our numbers are in line or stronger than many tech companies internationally, and relative to Belgian standards we outperform the benchmark. We also are now into or 2nd quarter of our DEI initiative where our team engages with topics of diversity equity and inclusion. We’ve had international level guest speakers, run a diversity audit, held a series of round tables where over 40% of the company took part. This past year we have learned a lot, it was a growth opportunity for us all and we thank those who challenged us and made us better. - We strive for transparency and this means not just telling people what they want to hear but what needs to be heard. For us that is what our value 'one team' means, trusting our people to show maturity and judgement towards our business and their relationships. True, sometimes those messages are tough and candid. But we encourage people to reach out if things are not clear or ring false. This year, our People team ran over 400 individual 1:1s for a team of 81 people to help keep that door open. These meetings are candid for both sides and require vulnerability from both sides, but this helps bridge culture so we get stronger as we grow. - Last, responding to the suggestion we have been irresponsible with COVID-19. We made remote work mandatory early in the crisis and have not mandated any return to the office. We also invested in an external consultant to ensure our premises was health and safety approved. We were asked by our people to open our office because they wanted to come back. We did encourage people to remember how important real connection was and were thrilled in the summer to see people under a limited strict capacity limit. We have never mandated a return, even when that was the spirit of many companies- rather we held a series of honest roundtables to discuss these meaningful topics. What is more, we’ve enabled people maximum flexibility to connect with their families and manage their wellbeing even if it meant working abroad. We have had 2 cases of Covid-19 and were able to quickly within 24hours contract trace to all those potentially exposed with no spread. We leverage our VMS product where it can help and are proud of our recent product People Flow in facilitating a safe return to work. But we are even more proud of how much our team has collectively come together to deliver this so quickly. Our intention in responding is not to challenge your experience, which we wish had been otherwise. You have the right to share your perspective and we’ll take what lessons we can. Indeed, you’ve given us an opportunity to critically reflect, and in so doing we feel it is necessary to ensure there is a balanced picture of our practices so that potential future team members can judge for themselves the positive potential of Proxyclick and its leadership. We wish you the best in your future endeavors. Gregory Blondeau, CEO Proxyclick

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place

Aug 15, 2019 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture. Transparency. Room for growth. Great leadership. Great talent. Remote friendly. Stock options.

Cons

Pay is OK. Could be better...but not bad. Great for someone starting out with under 5 yrs experience. No benefits as they’re based in Belgium and you’re an independent contractor.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

RIP

Aug 3, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best place I have ever worked at

Cons

It died and it is never coming back :(

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

May 3, 2022 - Tech Lead in Barcelona
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture Working with the newest technologies Freedom

Cons

Lack of mentorship Lack of strategical direction

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Senior Customer Success Manager

Apr 21, 2022 - Senior Customer Success Manager in Brussels
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work and grow

Cons

There are many processes to create but that is a good challenge

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jan 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training, career path, amazing working environment, flexible, pet friendly

Cons

i dont have any cons to share, it really is a company that is growing with a lot of potentials and that tries to become a better version of itself as it evolves

Proxyclick Response

Thank you for your positive words and review. Glad to hear about the pros, which are important to us in ensuring everyone has a good experience. The People Experience team

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great values, great team

Apr 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Brussels
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Proxyclick, they really try their best to live up to the values they set for us and themselves. they foster the right environment for us employees to feel listened to, to seek challenges and the growth of our career regardless of our background, gender or origin. In this international team, work hours are flexible. As long as at the end of the day the work is done, everybody is understanding and happy to accomodate to one another specific schedule.

Cons

As a company that is scaling-up, Proxyclick is still finding itself between the relaxed atmosphere and free spirit it once knew as a start-up and the more structured way of a fully grown company.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews