KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Quadient Reviews

Updated Sep 16, 2021

Found 501 of over 580 reviews

3.5
Quadient CEO Geoffrey Godet  (no image)
Geoffrey Godet
Pros
  • "Neopost has a very positive environment(in 31 reviews)

• "Stable company with good benefits and great company culture(in 28 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Upper management did not seem to be in touch with the branch employees(in 9 reviews)

• "Career progression is very much an administrative process, you can make the plan, but with such a flat structure there's little room to grow(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

158 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Quadient and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee
      Featured Review

Innovative Organization that Creates Meaningful Impact for Their Customers

Mar 4, 2021 - Regional Business Development Manager in Baltimore, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

Been working for Quadient for over 15 years and they have supported me throughout my time. Always looking to challenge and promote their employees within the company. Customer focused to ensure that solutions have a powerful, meaningful impact for their customers. Customers look to Quadient as a resource thanks to our Impact, Customer Service, Project Team, pre-sales approach and post-sales project management. Innovative and empower their employees to find solutions for different hurdles.

Cons

Accelerated growth, keeps everything fast paced. Not a con, but not for everyone.

Director, HR

Thank you for your feedback and your commitment. Quadient continues to transform and focus on making our customers successful.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work for solution sales teams

Sep 16, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Sales has a wide talent bench of resources supporting them (team selling) to ensure the right solutions are developed and proposed with business impact. The pay is good for overachievers. The Northeast District has a very strong track record of success with installations, so that there is little to no risk in getting paid your commissions on the sales you've made.

Cons

No big areas of concern.

3. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Decent company to get introduced into the Saas Sales and Hardware Sales and territory management.

Aug 16, 2021 - Senior Account Executive in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy sales cycle - large existing customer base to upsell, only one "real" competitor and most of the time you can beat them on value. Remote work friendly on occasion but not ideal all the time as you often have to touch and feel the customers sample documents. Comp plan designed to reward high performers that hit all the marks - High Volume AND high revenue, AND new logos AND existing customer upsell AND cross sell - miss one and your comp goes way down.

Cons

Typical "short-term memory" leadership style (i.e. what have you done for me lately). Preaches they are a technology company but doesn't use technology to empower their field sales. Very old scool... still using many siloed (old) softwares to generate multiple docs. submitting orders via email with multiple documents, pdfs, excel commission sheets etc that all nearly say the same thing. Lots of copy and pasting all the time. Constant kicks backs after submitting deals. Biggest frustration: have had deals stolen from inside sales (call center) reps or sales guys from acquired companies sales teams that call into my territory, shouldn't these coworkers be collaborating with me? Have yet to see a "career path" laid out as to why I might want to stick around, ...just keep telling me to keep selling... preaches Business impact selling but expects such high volume that BIS isn't possible for more than 20% of the cases.

Director, HR

Thank you for your complimentary comments regarding Quadients value in the space, remote work friendliness and high performance culture. We have worked hard to create a best in class sales organization with world class sales enablement. Your comments regarding our opportunity to improve are equally appreciated. This gives us the chance to immediately address them and improve. We have already begun to address the points you raised regarding areas we can improve. For example, are creating comprehensive career pathing for our employees that will help all our employees achieve their career goals. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Quadient North East is a great place to work

Sep 15, 2021 - Sales Specialist in Milford, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Progressive Management that is always looking for ways to improve current processes and create a team environment. I always feel that my boss and upper management has my best interest at heart. Quadient is very concerned about work / life balance.

Cons

There are times that I wish that the Quadient was as well known as our main competitor

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work

Sep 15, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working for Quadient / Neopost for 10+ yrs . Since working here I have learned new selling skills thru our Sales Enablement Team and our solutions thru our local Team of Specialist who are there to support the sales team and our customers. Great team always ready to help.

Cons

Your growth is only determined on how hard you work

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company transitioning

Sep 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Income - Ability to create your narrative - Flexible

Cons

- Covid environment delaying decisions

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

I worked for the company for more than 2 years.

Aug 10, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are some great people that work at the company. Many are sales reps and are willing to pull together as a team.

Cons

Mid level management is not very supportive and their " asks " for everything non sales is way too much and distracts from what we should be doing -selling. Not being supportive of PTO at least that was my experience. HR doesn't get the whole story.and clearly listens to managers not the sales people.

Director, HR

Thank you for your complimentary comments noted in the Pro’s section. We do have an amazing group of collaborators at Quadient and thanks for noting it. Your comments regarding our opportunity to improve are equally appreciated. All our people managers are continuously being trained to develop strong coaching skills and provide our employees with a positive employee experience. Thank you again.

8. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Would Not Recommend - if there was a 1.5 option I would rate it at that

Aug 6, 2021 - Account Executive in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

They offer some flexibility especially during the pandemic, work at home options, if you are a man this is a great company to work out.

Cons

They pay males by about $10-$20k more to bring them in. Never offer raises to salary AE and the pay plan constantly changes (rarely to the employees benefit). The support and customer service this company offers is much below average. The culture is toxic at least for females. I felt “bullied” more often then not.

1 person found this review helpful

Director, HR

Thank you for your complimentary comments regarding how we cared for our employees during the pandemic. We're glad you found that to be the case since our entire global and North American leadership team cares deeply and we are proud how we all came together. We do have an amazing team at Quadient and thanks for noting it publicly. Your comments and advice regarding our opportunity to improve are equally appreciated. Our team is glad to report a global diversity initiative that has aggressive goals in North America. We have also created a new Sales Leadership Enablement program launched earlier this year that will address management style and coaching to your points. Finally, our Diversity and Inclusion initiatives are a directly focused on addressing and eliminating any 'toxic culture' within the organization. Thank you again for your feedback.

9. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Quadient Direct

Sep 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and holiday time off.

Cons

Goals are not reflective of the pandemic and the pay is not good.

10. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Review

Aug 19, 2021 - Portfolio Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good team members and co workers. Everyone willing to help if you asked. Direct managers were nice and very approachable. Good work/life balance

Cons

The job itself was very tedious and repetitive. Plus having to try to constantly call and collect money from customers and either get the run around for why they havent paid their past due balance or being cursed out over the phone for trying to collect money during a pandemic can wear you out fairly quickly.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 501 Reviews