R&R Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
R&R Partners CEO Billy Vassiliadis
Billy Vassiliadis
Pros
Cons
  • "Current structure of departments at R&R SLC makes room for growth limited(in 6 reviews)

• "Sometimes there are long hours that need to be worked and it feels like there is no work-life balance(in 5 reviews)

1. "Awesome"

I worked at R&R Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Culture and employee were great

Cons

None really. Parking situation was slim

R&R Partners2019-06-12
  2. "Diverse work and culture"

Current Employee - Creative Designer in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at R&R Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

Doing a good job of staying ahead of disruption in the industry. Nice to be 5 steps ahead of competition vs lagging behind and faced with series of layoffs as with my former agency. Proactive and kind People/Culture team that is unusually respected by both employees and leadership. Great parties, perks, training and benefits. Ethical CEO

Cons

SLC leadership operates in duality

Advice to Management

More “do-ers” More interns

R&R Partners2019-05-02

"Collaborative culture & great benefits"

I have been working at R&R Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Low and no cost medical options -Generous paid time off (PTO, VTO, holidays) -Collaborative culture - others are always willing to pitch in across departments -Opportunities for learning and professional development

Cons

None. One of the best places I've worked.

R&R Partners2019-04-24
  4. "Everyone is welcome & everyone's individualism encouraged!"

Former Employee - Public Relations in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at R&R Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Benefits & Resources Available Flexible Work - Remote Work

Cons

Best place I ever worked but would benefited from more feedback from my direct department.

Advice to Management

People & Culture Department is beyond supportive - Keep it up! Create stronger communications in teams. More career pathing for mid-level staff

R&R Partners2019-04-24
  5. "Great company!"

Former Employee - Web Developer in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at R&R Partners full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a place where you want to stay to retire!

Cons

I can think of cons about anything if I try. Nothing really stands out as noteworthy.

R&R Partners2019-04-22

"R&R Family Koolaid"

I worked at R&R Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Laid back environment - lots of drinks/parties, chill day-to-day atmosphere -Really enjoyed working with many prestigious clients -Future marketing clients look promising -Leaving early on Fridays in the summer -Time off during holidays -Gained a lot of great experience -Great, cozy atmosphere

Cons

-Lack of proper training but criticized when you weren't trained -Untouchable leadership nepotism and praises -No room to grow unless you kiss butt -Low pay -Cliques of a high school nature -No work/life balance -Laid back environment gets in the way of real professional career goals and planning -Political connections here create power dynamics

Advice to Management

Step up your professional game. Stop with the "family" talk. Hire positive leaders who value fairness. Provide a process for career growth for all employees and the ability to hold leadership accountable for propelling their employees.

R&R Partners2019-04-22

"Company with potential, intelligent leader, but provincial management"

Former Employee - Vice President Marketing

I worked at R&R Partners full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Charismatic Leader Competitive Salary Well known anchor account Produces memorable work

Cons

HQ Location leads to provincial management below C-Suite Offices outside of HQ suffer from poor leadership Departmental fiefdoms

Advice to Management

Hire advertising agency professionals if you want to grow the agency.

R&R Partners2019-04-02

"The Best!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at R&R Partners full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have had the opportunity to work at a few different agencies in my career (2 local and 1 other national agency) and I hands down gotta say R&R Partners has been the best place I've worked at! They care about their employees, offer them thorough training and support. The benefits are great and the most important thing (to me) is the people and leadership are a pleasure to work with. In regards to the work,... R&R Partners has a diverse portfolio of clients that allows for so much growth and learning. Also, we do a lot of really awesome work!

Cons

The only set back is the various different software systems they use but they are working on consolidating to be more efficient.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you all are doing! Everyday I look forward to coming in and doing kick @$$ work for you all.

R&R Partners2019-02-18
  9. "One-of-a-Kind Workplace"

Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at R&R Partners for less than a year

Pros

The employee culture here is like none I've ever experienced before: fun, inviting, hard-working yet hard-playing, inclusive, caring and so much more. Though each team also has its own unique vibe, they all blend together well. You can tell that people enjoy coming into work not just because of the actual work they do (which is amazing, btw) but because of the people with which they work. Plenty of events... throughout the year for a variety of tastes. Speaking of tastes...FOOD! The perk of having snacks and beverages available at all times in the offices (coffee, sodas, beer on tap!) is invaluable, in my opinion.

Cons

There are so many projects going on at once that it can be challenging to "learn the ropes" when you're a newbie or changing teams/positions. Also, because everyone is so busy and focused on their work, it can be a bit hard to get the help one needs right away. Also, the fun culture could make it hard for non-disciplined individuals to focus.

Advice to Management

Continue building up the amazing culture from within; the heart of a company lives within each employee and their relationships with one another. Make sure that employees feel valued, even those that aren't feeling at the optimal time in their journey with the company: newbies, the time-crunched and stressed, long-time employees that might like they've faded into the background, those eagerly awaiting an important... promotion, etc. You have a wonderful thing going--keep building upon that and making it a priority as the company grows.

R&R Partners2018-10-25
  10. "Innovative, Supportive and Collaborative"

I have been working at R&R Partners full-time

Pros

Structured and well organized. They promote a collaborative environment where everyone's opinion has value. Great IT department and company resources. People can bring their dog to work and they allow you to work from home one day a week. They support a work/life balance. Great benefits and work perks. Coffee, food and other amenities are plentiful. Awesome work parties. They work hard and play hard.

Cons

They could use more detail during the on-boarding process. Introduce new hires to how the agency works and how each department relates to the other.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay up-to-date regarding technology and trends to set-up employees for success.

R&R Partners2018-10-08