KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Contractor, more than 5 years

Love the work

Oct 19, 2021 - Counselor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good communication from company, interesting work

Cons

I have no cons at this time

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company culture, unfairly compensated

Oct 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Company culture and co-workers

Cons

Low compensation, no real prioritization of tasks, and difficult to make change happen with company structure

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love working here and love my team

Sep 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team, and good opportunity

Cons

very stessful, we are short staffed

4. 1.0
    Former Employee

Poor management

Oct 1, 2019 - Undisclosed
    Business Outlook

Pros

There were nice coworkers and facility

Cons

Poor management with unclear expectations.

5. 4.0
    Current Contractor, more than 5 years

R3 is flexible

Aug 22, 2019 - Disruptive Event Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible, interesting work. I feel useful doing it.

Cons

may get called a lot, may get called a lot

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not for everyone, but good for some.

Sep 2, 2019 - Customer Service
    Business Outlook

Pros

There were some nice people there.

Cons

Management, stifling office environment, treated like children

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company and wonderful co-workers!

Apr 26, 2019 - IT Support Administrator in Bloomington, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked for R3C for over 3 years in the IT department and loved it. My team was phenomenal and they helped me grow into the person I am today. The leadership team is like no other, very respectful and caring. The president of the company worked in our office and would stop by couple of times a week just to say hi and start a small conversation to lighten up the days. The owner was fun to communicate with. I would work with him over some IT issues and he was always patient with me. He also cares a lot of all the employees that work there, knowing it can be a very stressful job, especially in the call center in GRR. There were bonuses and raises given out multiple times throughout my employment there. The HR team rocks, they were very knowledgable in their field and would be there to assist with any HR questions/issues. Last but not least, I had one of the best manager's someone could ask for. She was not a manager, but a leader. She along with the Director of IT helped me a lot when I struggled and had questioned. There was never a time when I felt like they were being "bossy". They were understanding and highly respectful in their approach. I can honestly keep writing, but I will stop myself... Overall, a great work environment, and a healthy one as well. The mission and value are great and everyone contributes and believes in it. Management across all boards are very helpful and caring.

Cons

From an IT perspective, there were a few times requests would come in without proper notice or requests to handle things without much time given. However, I could see how some of those things came about, so whenever I dealt with those requests, I would take that opportunity to learn and pick up on my time management skills :)

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A company that makes a difference

May 2, 2019 - Clinical Manager in Grand Rapids, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

R3 Continuum is a company where all employees are connected to the mission of meeting the behavioral health needs of our country's workforce. R3 supports people through some of the most difficult life experiences, and the passion is apparent at all levels of the company. The leadership team is supportive and accessible, and employees have an opportunity to grow personally and professionally. R3 is invested in the well-being and futures of its staff.

Cons

Being a smaller company, the benefits package isn't as good as I've experienced with larger employers.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Wake up excited to get to work!

Feb 17, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management that really cares and listens to employees. You do have a voice at the table. Team work - lets help each other succeed by working together with collaboration, cooperation and communication. Employees that care about what they produce and have a commitment to excellence.

Cons

This is not a place for employees to punch in, put in their time and then clock out. If you are not invested in your contribution, you would not be a good fit.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Resigned and Returned

Feb 11, 2019 - Assistant Call Center Manager in Wyoming, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was my impression while previously employed at R3 that the company did not value their internal staff as much as I thought they should. There also seemed to be a great disconnect between the bottom's concerns, and the top's decision making, as well as a lack of communication. I was employed by R3 for a little over a year, and I left R3 for little over a year before returning to find the company has completely changed gears! The interdepartmental communication has drastically improved, and I totally feel supported by management as well as the executive team. The executive team is hyper-focused on professionally developing their internal staff, in addition to our incomparable network of mental health consultants that specialize in on-site Disruptive Event Management (DEM). Morale is at an all-time high within the office, and there is opportunity for advancement than ever before. I'm ecstatic to dedicate my time to such an innovative and forward thinking company.

Cons

This job can be very demanding during times of mass disasters, but such is the nature of our niche industry! R3 has been streamlining its processes and organizational methods for such events, so I am not concerned.

Continue reading