ReadyPulse Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

Found 15 reviews

4.8
Dennis OMalley
  1. "Great Company, then they got acquired."

I worked at ReadyPulse full-time

Pros

Awesome team. Super smart people. Great executive team -- with a plethora of experience taking companies to the next level. The team really cares about each other and works aggressively to be the leaders in the space. Company culture and perks are amazing.

Cons

After they got acquired, things went downhill fast under the new parent company. ReadyPulse was growing fast, perfectly positioned for huge growth and a great customer experience. The parent company is more of a services company and had some major hiccups welcoming the new company.

ReadyPulse2017-07-12
  2. "Little leadership"

I worked at ReadyPulse full-time

Pros

Great company culture. Flexible working hours.

Cons

Leadership was constantly changing. Goal post constantly moving. Very little direction from CEO & management.

ReadyPulse2017-01-24
  3. "Great company with a bright future..."

I have been working at ReadyPulse

Pros

It's a startup - so everything you do has an impact. Smart, visionary leadership team expects a lot from you, but gives you the freedom and tools you need to get there. People here really care about the product and the customers they're building it for.

Cons

It's a startup - there are the typical growing pains all startups go through, and you have to be able to roll with them. If you're inflexible, uncomfortable with ambiguity, or unwilling to wear multiple hats at times, this is not the place for you.

ReadyPulse2016-03-10
  4. "Dynamic team building world class product-doesnt get much better!"

I worked at ReadyPulse

Pros

Smart and innovative colleagues who work fast and get sh*t done-and are always willing to help out to support a client World class product Work with top brands across all verticals in ecommerce Responsibility and opportunity to own the accounts you work on-no micro managing here. Incredible CEO with proven success track

Cons

You'll wear a lot of hats with little direction on projects Product is consistently improving so must be able to learn quickly Cross functional communication can sometimes get stuck in silos but seems like its being addressed as of late.

ReadyPulse2016-03-04
  5. "If you aren't working at ReadyPulse you are missing out"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Santa Cruz, CA

I have been working at ReadyPulse for less than a year

Pros

When I walked into ReadyPulse for my first interview I was instantly impressed by how friendly the employees were. Everyone said hi and introduced themselves to me. ReadyPulse is a fast faced workplace that has a super friendly environment.

Cons

If you aren't ready to dive in head first than this isn't the right workplace for you. If you live in the South Bay the commute can be time consuming.

ReadyPulse2015-12-14

"Innovative SAAS Marketing Startup"

Current Employee - Customer Success in San Carlos, CA

I have been working at ReadyPulse full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great opportunities to grow with company. Fun work environment. Super sharp and experienced leadership team. Fast paced, wear many hats but comes with work-life balance. It's awesome to play a pivotal role in all aspects of a company that is changing how digital marketing is done.

Cons

Limited knowledge transfer from peer-to-peer. New employees will need to be able to learn on their own and create processes from scratch.

Advice to Management

Provide better on-boarding of new employees. Create a formal training program for using the ReadyPulse platform.

ReadyPulse2015-12-07

"Sr. Software Engineer"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at ReadyPulse full-time for less than a year

Pros

ReadyPulse has a very closely integrated team of great engineers, it is the most satisfying thing when team mates work for each other. Although its a high paced environment but the aura of positive energy and inspirational environment keeps us satisfied and never exhausted. Every minute is satisfying. Starting from design, choosing the technology, and implementation. We wear multiple hats and thats gives tremendous...

Cons

The business team is set up in Bay area and tech team is in distributed in Redmond and India. The distance and time zones do slow things a bit on certain occasions. Regular travel and the strongly cohesive team do bring down the boundaries to near minimum.

ReadyPulse2015-10-19
  8. "Hot, hot, hot!!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Executive in San Carlos, CA

I have been working at ReadyPulse full-time for more than a year

Pros

Rapid growth, outgoing teams, lots of responsibility & trust. Departments work closely together and communication is open and free. No secrets here - everyone is in it together and motivates each other daily. Lots of trade shows and events, unique opportunities for networking & career advancement, exciting, fast-paced work environment. Not to mention we work with the most incredible brands on the planet. If you're hungry...

Cons

We're on a major street so sometimes you need to park a couple blocks down to avoid getting "chalked" by the parking patrol. More of an inconvenience & not really an issue.

9. "In it to win it!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CA

I have been working at ReadyPulse full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fast-paced, customer obsessed team. Incredible clients. Cool people and new fun projects. Awesome to see our work on our customers websites and in the marketing.

Cons

Two offices (Redmond & San Carlos) at times makes company communications challenging - but there are some benefits to having two offices as well.

Advice to Management

Pay for the parking tickets we get at the HQ location :)

ReadyPulse2015-07-10
  10. "The team with the best players wins"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in San Carlos, CA

I have been working at ReadyPulse full-time for less than a year

Pros

Smart, aggressive and supportive management team. The entire company is hungry and has the support to make calculated moves at a breakneck pace. You will learn quickly, make mistakes and have a voice in a company that is the number one social influencer marketing platform. Working and growing with some of the coolest and most creative brands in the world.

Cons

If you're a fan of routine this may not be a great fit. You're going to be challenged and you're going to be uncomfortable.

Found 15 reviews