KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

132 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "But I have a great manager to help me(in 3 reviews)
  • "It can be stressful at times.(in 3 reviews)
  • "For a small business they have the most amount of upper management ever seen or needed, yet, the president keeps making new positions, like Vice President of Acquisitions, Director of this or that, and they are paid quite well from the toil of the collectors.(in 2 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Place to work

Oct 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great group of people to work with. The team members here work hard, have passion for what they which adds to the great company culture. The company is involved in the community and encourages team members to volunteer and give back to the local community and pet shelters.

Cons

For those that like staying productive and contributing to the growth of the company, our clients and making a difference in their coworkers day to day activities you'll enjoy the time here. However, if you prefer doing the bare minimum and do not like continuous learning and improvement, this may not be the company for you.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee

Don't recommend unless you're super passionate about collections

Oct 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

While my experience working at Resident Interface was subpar, I did have coworkers who genuinely cared and were great to work with. I had a great work/life balance as well. I think that if you are passionate about collections, this may be an alright fit for you.

Cons

My company was acquired by Resident Interface so I became an employee through a merger. As someone who did not apply to work at Resident Interface but ended up here, I can say that my experience working with the company was not the greatest. Biggest cons: Poor pay and benefits and extremely high turnover rate. I was with Resident Interface for a year and a half and during my time there, employees were leaving left and right. I accrued much more responsibility during my time here and I brought up my salary to my manager and HR several times. I can say that I feel like they would rather just replace you instead of pay you what you deserve. Management loves to micro-manage and there's little room for career growth. The environment in my office was overall very negative because almost nobody was satisfied with how things were being run, so overall being at work was not an enjoyable experience.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company

Jun 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Company to work for

Cons

None that I can think of

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Truly the best of the best in the ARM industry

Dec 2, 2020 - Compliance Administrator in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone at the company is friendly, all of the executives are very approachable, everyone is willing to help with any problems, and the benefits are awesome!

Cons

None that I can currently think of.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Hunter Warfield

Dec 2, 2020 - Operations Associate in Annapolis, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel lucky I have a job during the pandemic. I'm very happy working for this company. They seem like they really care and I feel like they do.

Cons

I have no cons yet

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

All we do it lie to our customers

Mar 12, 2021 - Debt Collector in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

We do report to the credit bureaus buts it’s never accurate information and we do on our time

Cons

I feel so bad lying to all these customers and proving that we’re just as incompetent as the clients we represent.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

It’s a job

Feb 23, 2021 - Compliance in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of team member activities

Cons

Better pay, and growth opportunities

8. 5.0

Fantastic place to work

Jul 9, 2020 - Legal Associate in Morrow, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent people and projects to work on; benefit packages are great

Cons

The coronavirus pandemic has presented unique issues, but Hunter Warfield has worked hard adapt to changes in order to remain competitive.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Looking for a GREAT Debt Collection Job, look at Hunter Warfield!

Nov 15, 2017 - Senior Performance Analyst in Morrow, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A truly wonderful place to work; it's hard to find a job in this industry that you can say you really can enjoy, however, working here at Hunter Warfield is just that!! HWI is also the winner of the 'Best Place to Work' the in the Tri-County area! The employee benefits are second to none and the Environment here is one of commitment, compassion, teamwork and camaraderie. There is a real vibe of Pride in this company and it shows throughout every level of management and staff.. the company takes pride in not only its successes by it's employees. HWI still believes that it's their employees that make them a success, not just who they can say their clients are. The numbers don't lie! our attrition rate is lower than I've ever seen a company's prior, and I have worked in and with several debt collection companies and none can compare... At Hunter Warfield, you ARE treated like a member of the family.

Cons

The only thing I can point out as any sort of a 'downside' to Hunter Warfield is that we're not a top fortune 500 company (yet) nor are we a very large company... But being small does have it's advantages.

10. 5.0

Incredible People to Work With

Nov 13, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Morrow, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

HWI puts a lot of effort into ensuring employees are happy at HWI. In July there is the month of fun. This time is spent decompressing and interacting in fun ways with other staff. This past July they brought in a zip line, a electronic bull, and a blow up Hungry Hippo game. They have an amazing Christmas party with dozens of great door prizes including cruises, trips to Guatemala, air fare tickets, big colored televisions, etc. held at 5 star venues. They recognize employees publicly every month. They promote a shout out program to encourage co-workers to recognize each other for a helping hand. There are reward points given out to employees every month that allow for purchases of merchandise of the employee's choosing. HWI has team building meetings. They recognize birthdays and anniversaries and the list goes on. HWI has an excellent benefits package and competitive salaries. It is no surprise that HWI has so many long term employees. I am fairly certain I will retire from HWI. It is hard to imagine another company in the Tampa Bay Area that does as much to promote and engage their employees. Thank you HWI for the opportunity to work with this amazing group of individuals.

Cons

Volume of work, but that is true every where.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 107 Reviews

Resident Interface Reviews FAQs

Resident Interface has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 110 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Resident Interface to a friend and 90% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Resident Interface employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Resident Interface. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

93% of Resident Interface employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Resident Interface 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Resident Interface to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with Resident Interface Job Seekers