Resolution Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

3.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Resolution Technologies President and Founder Joe Bell
Joe Bell

"Unlimited growth potential. Entrepreneurial Spirit."

Current Employee - Director of Human Resources and Operations Support in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Resolution Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

We will be opening up a new office in Nashville March 1st and the environment is buzzing with excitement. We have a robust recruiting team with experience who continue to break quota and create new goals to break. Our management team is invested in the talent we have in place and we believe in promoting from within. We appreciate professionals who are invested in their career and value the entrepreneurial spirit. We value hard work and those that produce will have tangible rewards to show for it.

Cons

Nimble and fast paced environment. If the employee is not ready or able to work at that pace or a hard worker this will not be the environment for them.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your talent and promote from within. Continue to be a results oriented environment that rewards hard work. Motivate producers.

"Recent College Grads, RUN"

I worked at Resolution Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1.5 hours for lunch, office in King building

Cons

EXTREMELY micromanaged environment. Unattainable goals. Public humiliation. HIGH turnerover rate- longest a person has worked there is 1.5 years (all the posts here that are 5 stars and employer over 1 year are absolutely a lie, also they no one worked there part time...the manager forces recruited to write 5 star reviews). A lot of inconsistencies with every aspect of the company. Lack of clients, so there's not much money to be made here. They had a recruiting class completely walk out of the office back in 2014 and never show up again. Like clock work, after your 3 months of training is over, you see a completely different side of management making all these 1-3 star posts extremely accurate. It's actually insane how quickly it happened. Please don't fall for the same trap we all did, they're sleezey salesmen. Monkeys could do this job, not college grads from SEC schools. Or if your that desperate, find a recruiting company with a lot of clients so you can actually make money.

Advice to Management

Take a management class. No one at the company knows how to correctly manage people. And step off.

Jan 26, 2017 – Director of Human Resources and Operations Support

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention and I want to share with you that we are actively looking into our recruitment process and have already had great improvements ... More

"My Honest Review About Working for a Terrible Company"

I worked at Resolution Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Training program is decent for those who know nothing about technology
    - Quotas are fair and attainable
    - Location of office is good

Cons

There is more than one reason why there is close to 100% turn-over every year. These reason include but not limited to:
    - Public Humiliation
    - Harassment
    - Micro-management
    - Lack of trust and respect from upper management
    - Zero Innovation
    - Empty Promises
    - Unaffordable health benefits (you will need to be medicated and in therapy to work here)
    - No work-life balance: forced to work late nights and weekends

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Don't be insane, learn from the rest of us and run, don't walk, away from an opportunity at Resolution Technologies. Your psyche will thank you for it. Just ask a former employee on LinkedIn, there are over 70 of us at your disposal. Which should be a red flag for a company that typically employees 15-20 people.

Advice to Management

Stop being selfish. Stop embarrassing employees in front of their peers. Stop blaming others for the failures of the company and take responsibility. Stop getting lost on the details and start thinking long-term and big picture. Stop all of these things or start filing for bankruptcy because the company will not make it.

Jan 23, 2017 – Director of Human Resources and Operations Support

First, I would like to apologize for my late reply. I want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am very sorry that your experience with Resolution Technologies was not ... More

"Stay as far away as possible"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in North Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in North Atlanta, GA

I worked at Resolution Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The only pro I can think of is the actual co workers (the other recruiters). And you get 1.5 for lunch to go as far away from the office as possible :)

Cons

The absolute worst place you could ever work in the entire world..you are micro managed like you couldn't even believe. You get publicly humiliated by the owner for mistakes you never even knew were rules. The inconsistency between upper management. One day the rule is one thing and then next day you get yelled at for what the new rule was the day before. Stay away. Even if you are desperate for a job it's not worth it. All the "good reviews" on here are from upper management or from employees that are asked to write good reviews from upper management. DO NOT WORK HERE. YOU WILL BE MISERABLE. You can't get up from your desk or have a 1 minute conversation with the person next to you without being yelled at. Do yourself a favor and don't even consider it.

Advice to Management

Treat people like adults and not children and maybe some of your employees would stay longer then 1 month.

Jan 23, 2017 – Director of Human Resources and Operations Support

Thank you for your feedback. Whenever we see feedback that is not outstanding, we like to follow up to see what we could have done better. Please contact me directly at NArias@resolution-tech.com ... More

"Overall great company"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Resolution Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Very relaxed and awesome environment
    - Not metrics based, like other staffing agencies
    - Lots of company outings which makes for a close-knit team

Cons

- can be stressful and frustrating at times
    - Work long hours at times

Advice to Management

Keep hiring and building the team

Jan 23, 2017 – Director of Human Resources and Operations Support

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks for making us better!

"Fast-paced environment with opportunities for advancement"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Resolution Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love that the environment is fast-paced. Everyday is different, which is great because you are constantly learning new things and interacting with different types of technology professionals. Another huge plus is the opportunity for growth and advancement. It's incredibly fulfilling to know that upper management listens to what you are looking for in your career and will do everything they can to make it happen.

Cons

The staffing industry is very unpredictable because of the "human factor". Unlike most sales jobs, we aren't selling a tangible product. We sell opportunity. Because of this, there are a lot of underlying factors and unforeseen obstacles that you have to maneuver. It can be incredibly stressful and overwhelming at times.

Jan 26, 2017 – Director of Human Resources and Operations Support

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback we truly appreciate your contributions. Happy 2017!

8. "Best first Job out of college I could ask for"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Dunwoody, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Dunwoody, GA

I have been working at Resolution Technologies (Less than a year)

Pros

There is a really great training program that really prepares you for the job. The culture and my co-workers are amazing. We often do company events like Braves games, Top Golf, Movies, etc. Upper Management is very helpful and EXCELLENT at what they do. There are a lot of opportunities here and I can see myself working here for a very long time. This is a great job but also a fun job.

Cons

Sometimes it can be very stressful and sometimes you may have to work longer hours in order to get the job done.

9. "Developed leadership skills and career in Professional Sales"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Resolution Technologies full-time

Pros

-Great training program
    -Sales contest, President's Club leadership trip to beach resort, and stock options for performance
    -Fun & young group of recruiters and sales reps I work with and am friends with outside of work
    -Opportunity to make six figures in 20's. Commissions can be very high. Plan here is higher than most of my friends' plans who work for competitors.
    -Competitive environment
    -Really nice office located in the King building in perimeter which has the Concourse Athletic Club, restaurants, and a bar.
    -Hour & half lunch break daily

Cons

-Sales is not for everyone. Turnover is high for non-competitive people. Commission and bonuses are tied directly to performance. It can be a good thing or bad thing based upon how you are performing.
    -Clients are demanding and requirements can change
    -Can be frustrating when candidates no show interviews or decline jobs

Advice to Management

-Hire more experienced recruiters to go with our recent college hires
    -Do more fun after hour activities. This is one of my favorite parts.

"Built the foundation for a great career here"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter/Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter/Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Resolution Technologies full-time

Pros

-Work hard play hard environment. Very fun group of recent college grads.
    -Opportunity for promotion and advancement early in career
    -Good technology training
    -Great commissions on perm placements
    -Chance to make a lot of money
    -Leadership is generous. Gave profit checks to each employee last year and $1000 Christmas bonuses to everyone.
    -Sales & Recruiting contest you can win $10,000 bonus and trip to Bahamas.

Cons

-Making phone calls is not fun when you first start. It takes a little while to get it down.
    -Management does not act quickly to terminate problem employees. They can become a distraction and negative influence on new employees.
    -Recruiting and sales are not easy. There's a lot of competition in this industry. Do not take a job here if you are not hard working, money motivated, and really competitive. The upside is great but it's only meant for those who are results oriented and that's not everyone.

Advice to Management

-Do more promotions and monthly contests for employees. This is motivating.
    -Be more decisive with problem employees.
    -Love the winter retreat. Please do a summer one.

"Great Company with a lot of Opportunity"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Resolution Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Opportunity for advancement - Can be promoted quickly and multiple times
    - Competitive environment where top performers are rewarded financially
    - Culture - Work hard / play hard
    - Out of office activities
    - Great training program

Cons

Difficult job if you are not willing to work hard / want to be in a very "corporate" environment.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!