Resolution Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Joe Bell

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Account Manager"

I worked at Resolution Technologies full-time

Pros

Autonomy + results driven environment.

Cons

You're shaping young careers, make sure you take that to heart as you LEAD, not manage them.

Advice to Management

The man in charge is a great guy and passionate about building a company that stands out. Make sure you have the right players on the team as you make your mark.

"Job from Hell"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Resolution Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Peers are great (exclude upper-management)

Cons

-Joe Bell
    -Public humiliation- they would yell at you and degrade you in front of everyone
    8am and 1 pm meeting every day in which you got yelled at the whole time
    Highest turnover rate for a reason
    Joe Bell has a weird bipolar way of managing- one minute he'd be cussing you out in front of the whole office, then 5 minutes later he'd try to fist bump you.... Also, he was very creepy with the young girls in the office.
    They prey on recent grads who are just desperate for a job- don't be fooled!
    You're not allowed to leave till you get your numbers- which are unattainable
    Literally there is no such thing as "not hitting your goals" - you would be forced to stay till you hit them.. sometimes 8 p.m. or later
    To add to that^^ you are competing with your peers for the few jobs available
    Joe is a monster- outside of the office/ to clients/ initial interviews he puts on a great face... Back in the office it's the complete opposite.
    Numerous people will go to the bathroom each day to cry (myself included)
    Not allowed to talk to your co-workers or you would be yelled at
    Threatened us constantly that they were going to lock our phones in drawers- also not allowed to take with you the the bathroom
    Treated us like kindergartners
    Force recruiters to post positive reviews and stand behind you while they do it-- DO NOT trust the positive reviews on here, they are fake
    I'll conclude this rant with the biggest con of all: Joe Bell

Advice to Management

Just close down the company, there's no going back

"IT Recruiter"

Pros

Was able to learn how to utilize a great CRM system.

Cons

Management was erratic and prone to outbursts against others.

"Great company to work."

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Resolution Technologies part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have learned some new technology and flexible hours work very well for me.

Cons

I do not see any.

Jan 23, 2017 – Director of Human Resources and Operations Support

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and we are very happy your experience has been good! Happy 2017!

"Unlimited growth potential. Entrepreneurial Spirit."

Current Employee - Director of Human Resources and Operations Support in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Resolution Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

We will be opening up a new office in Nashville March 1st and the environment is buzzing with excitement. We have a robust recruiting team with experience who continue to break quota and create new goals to break. Our management team is invested in the talent we have in place and we believe in promoting from within. We appreciate professionals who are invested in their career and value the entrepreneurial spirit. We value hard work and those that produce will have tangible rewards to show for it.

Cons

Nimble and fast paced environment. If the employee is not ready or able to work at that pace or a hard worker this will not be the environment for them.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your talent and promote from within. Continue to be a results oriented environment that rewards hard work. Motivate producers.

"Sr Oracle dba"

Former Employee - Senior Oracle Database Administrator in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Oracle Database Administrator in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Resolution Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked for resolution Technologies for 18 Months before becoming perm at Veirtiv. I had great time during my 18 Months. and My manager in Veritiv he only trust the resource who from Resolution Technologies. He said " I feel comfortable for the candicates they submit to us.

Cons

I really don't have any issues with resolution technology

"Recent College Grads, RUN"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Resolution Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1.5 hours for lunch, office in King building

Cons

EXTREMELY micromanaged environment. Unattainable goals. Public humiliation. HIGH turnerover rate- longest a person has worked there is 1.5 years (all the posts here that are 5 stars and employer over 1 year are absolutely a lie, also they no one worked there part time...the manager forces recruited to write 5 star reviews). A lot of inconsistencies with every aspect of the company. Lack of clients, so there's not much money to be made here. They had a recruiting class completely walk out of the office back in 2014 and never show up again. Like clock work, after your 3 months of training is over, you see a completely different side of management making all these 1-3 star posts extremely accurate. It's actually insane how quickly it happened. Please don't fall for the same trap we all did, they're sleezey salesmen. Monkeys could do this job, not college grads from SEC schools. Or if your that desperate, find a recruiting company with a lot of clients so you can actually make money.

Advice to Management

Take a management class. No one at the company knows how to correctly manage people. And step off.

Jan 26, 2017 – Director of Human Resources and Operations Support

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention and I want to share with you that we are actively looking into our recruitment process and have already had great improvements... More

"Stay as far away as possible"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in North Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in North Atlanta, GA

I worked at Resolution Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The only pro I can think of is the actual co workers (the other recruiters). And you get 1.5 for lunch to go as far away from the office as possible :)

Cons

The absolute worst place you could ever work in the entire world..you are micro managed like you couldn't even believe. You get publicly humiliated by the owner for mistakes you never even knew were rules. The inconsistency between upper management. One day the rule is one thing and then next day you get yelled at for what the new rule was the day before. Stay away. Even if you are desperate for a job it's not worth it. All the "good reviews" on here are from upper management or from employees that are asked to write good reviews from upper management. DO NOT WORK HERE. YOU WILL BE MISERABLE. You can't get up from your desk or have a 1 minute conversation with the person next to you without being yelled at. Do yourself a favor and don't even consider it.

Advice to Management

Treat people like adults and not children and maybe some of your employees would stay longer then 1 month.

Jan 23, 2017 – Director of Human Resources and Operations Support

Thank you for your feedback. Whenever we see feedback that is not outstanding, we like to follow up to see what we could have done better. Please contact me directly at NArias@resolution-tech.com... More

9. "A great experience, but lacks"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter

I worked at Resolution Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This was a great job for you to really learn about staffing and IT and you receive some great training.

Cons

Slight forms of nepotism, and you'll be presented with unattainable opportunities. The pecking order is set in stone and seemingly impossible to crack.

Advice to Management

Stop taking out your personal failures on your employees. And quit telling them how well you can do the job while sitting back watching the company fail, yet continually blaming the bottom tier.

Jan 23, 2017 – Director of Human Resources and Operations Support

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. When we see less than stellar feedback we like to follow up to see what we could have done better. Please contact me directly at... More

"Sr. Technical Recruiter"

Pros

Here you have a chance to learn from experienced and vetted professionals among a group of young, energized and motivated entrepreneurs. It is an environment built for success.

Cons

Recruiting requires ,you, to bring your A game, 110% and TRUE GRIT every day.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what they are doing.

Jan 23, 2017 – Director of Human Resources and Operations Support

Thank you sharing your experience with us! Have a great and Happy 2017!