Found 210 of over 270 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and teams" (in 27 reviews)
- "The culture is great." (in 17 reviews)
- "Remote job, Great benefits, Challenging" (in 16 reviews)
- "Great company culture" (in 8 reviews)
- "Great working environment and opportunity to learn new technologies." (in 8 reviews)
- "brainer, but change management is always a pain no matter where you are and this was no different." (in 13 reviews)
- "Work/life balance can be challenging" (in 12 reviews)
- "The managers have no idea what they're doing (they're not trained) and will constantly berate or micromanage you." (in 10 reviews)
- "Upper management is disconnected with rest of employees" (in 9 reviews)
- "The proof is in the pudding – if a few of our executives were employed at any other company they would have been let go a long time ago for their lack of leadership, lack of knowledge, lack of experience and lack of presence – but because this company is built on nepotism, there is no accountability for executives." (in 7 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Rise Interactive and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Aug 23, 2023Internet Marketing ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
everyone who works here is very nice and welcoming.
the parent company has more control over the agency than prior which leads to massive unnecessary changes that disrupt work.
- 4.0Jul 19, 2023IMC (Internet Marketing Consultant)Current Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
Rise has a good learning and team culture. It's a great place to learn about digital marketing and get experience with big clients. People are flexible and workload can be managed without overtime most of the time.
There is no clear to grow into different roles. Workload can be very different depending on what team or client you are working on. Communication across teams should be improved.
- 5.0Mar 13, 2023Senior Internet Marketing ConsultantCurrent Employee
Lots of autonomy, ability to learn and grow within
Lots of lulls in work-load. The busy times are extremely busy and hectic.
Rise Interactive Reviews FAQs
Rise Interactive has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 270 reviews left anonymously by employees. 79% of employees would recommend working at Rise Interactive to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
79% of Rise Interactive employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Rise Interactive 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.