71% would recommend to a friend
(45 total reviews)
77% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Le management n'est pas à la hauteur" (in 30 reviews)
- "Peu d'inconvénient, manque de communication" (in 12 reviews)
- "Le changement de management a fait que l'ensemble des SSII ont été renouvellés et une sortie de mission rapide." (in 8 reviews)
- "des évolutions de poste pas en adéquation avec les compétences des managers" (in 7 reviews)
- "The salary is a bit low" (in 5 reviews)
Found 45 of over 2K reviews
Updated Nov 16, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
SNCF Reviews FAQs
SNCF has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 2,486 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at SNCF to a friend and 40% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
71% of SNCF employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SNCF 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.