Score Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Marketing Associate"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Score Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Love the company culture. Everyone here is willing to help everyone out. The skills that I have learned here have also helped me in my daily life as well as in this business. Also nice that this position offers a salary as well as commission, that helps out with my work/life balance.

Cons

Need to be a motivated hard worker to do well.

Sep 19, 2017 – Administrator

The Score team wants to thank you for your review. Our prospective new employees read these and a lot of time this can sway someone into taking a position with us over our competition. We are glad... More

2. "The Company Culture is great"

Current Employee - Brand Account Manager in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Brand Account Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Score Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

*Management is always willing to help
    *HR staff is super friendly and willing to pitch in to try and help
    *Great company to learn transferable skills
    *Challenging but attainable management advacement
    *Family atmosphere
    *We have fun on a daily basis as well as do fun activities together outside of work
    *Great entry level salary with lots of bonuses offered

Cons

*Have to put in the hours to start, but then once the skills are learned it is not bad
    *Takes some time to get use to a new schedule, and not a 9-5 position

Advice to Management

I enjoy the team building exercises during our morning meetings, lets try and do them more often.

Sep 19, 2017 – Administrator

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all the great feedback especially since our potential new clients and employees read these to get an inside look at our company. We understand that that not... More

3. "OK Company"

I worked at Score Marketing full-time

Pros

Good work environment and great employee chemistry
    fun, upbeat and very motivating
    always room for growth within the company

Cons

When I went through the interview process, no one really explained to me exactly what the job was, so when it came time for training, I was very lost and confused. Also no one ever told me about that strange scheduling (hours are not 9-5 like I was initially told), so my first day was very rough.

4. "Entry Level Rep"

I have been working at Score Marketing full-time

Pros

Working at Score Marketing has given me the opportunity to grow in my career and personally. The team comrodery makes the workplace fun and exciting. Because there is so much room for growth for everyone on board, we are more focused on helping each other instead of other jobs I've had where there are a lot of coworkers all fighting for the same spot. If you dont have experience in marketing, the team and boss are there to help every step of the way to train you towards a fast-path to success. If you do have experience, it makes it that much easier to make a fat check and get promoted. A specific set base pay is guaranteed during the interview beforehand, which means peace of mind every week whether you have good or bad days in the "field." If you are looking for a position where your personal goals actually matter to your boss and everyone else, always offers room to grow financially/career-wise/personally, you build your own managerial and team-building skills, and are hard-working and motivated, this is it.

Cons

Get ready to dedicate yourself.

Advice to Management

I have no advice. The management is lovely to work with.

Sep 19, 2017 – Administrator

Wow, thanks for the glowing review! We really do appreciate your kind words because as you may not know a many of our potential candidates look at these reviews before coming into an interview with... More

5. "Assistant Director of Recruiting and Digital Communications position"

Current Employee - Assistant Director of Recruiting and Digital Communications in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Score Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

All of the employees help each other out, and want the best for every one in the company. The family vibe makes work more fun than anything. Continuously learning things about the company daily, and my knowledge of business has grown a lot since I've started working here. All employees have opportunities to move up in the company while other employees offer help.

Cons

Need to be internally motivated to do your best work.

Aug 9, 2017 – Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback of our company! Because we are privately owned, we are able to dedicate our time and resources to our team. We believe that your co-workers become... More

"All Good News"

Former Employee - Entry Level in Warrensville Heights, OH
    Former Employee - Entry Level in Warrensville Heights, OH

I worked at Score Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pros of this job is it really teaches you good work ethic, you have to be a hard worker (NO SLACKING) either you're about your business or you're not. This job is fast pace so keep up! this job is full of opportunities, there's room for you to grow and make money! be ready to learn ! Always! Also this job works with you, so even though it's fast pace there is someone there to make sure you got it. Very positive environment, not a lot of room for negativity, you learn how to always look on the bright side and keep moving forward .

Cons

the only con i had was I didn't have a car so make sure you have reliable transportation. but you'll make friends quickly who are willing to help

Mar 13, 2017 – Administrator

Thanks for the great review! Our company culture is very team-oriented, and our employees look out for one another. Everyone achieves more when working together toward a collective goal, and we are... More

"Fun Environment"

Current Employee - Event Marketing Representative in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Event Marketing Representative in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Score Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a great place to start your career. We have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest companies in the world right now which is pretty incredible. Coming out of college, I had no idea where to start in the real world, but Score helped me find my niche. I love the environment, and the manager makes sure that he is continuing to help me reach my potential. I am happy to be a part of this team, and look forward to staying here.

Cons

I don't have much to say here. I thought that management was clear with expectations, and followed through on promises that they made.

Feb 24, 2017 – Administrator

Thank you for the feedback! As a company, we invest in our employees, and do everything we can to help them grow. We are excited to continue working with you!

"Great company to work for!"

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Cleveland, OH

I worked at Score Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Had a great time working at Score. The management team was all about me learning and growing into a leader among my peers. I had a chance to introduce cool products to market, meet and learn from new people, both customer and leaders in the industry. It was this job that I developed my public speaking and writing skills that I still use to continue my career. It was a worthwhile experience. Everyday was something new, always had something fun going on and my co-workers were the best!

Cons

Not much was bad. The commute to the office was sometimes not ideal, but I knew that before I took the position. I always looked forward to going to work so it didn't bother me much; nothing good radio couldn't cure!

Advice to Management

Thanks for the opportunity!

Feb 14, 2017 – recruiter

The team appreciates your review! Management stresses the importance of an enjoyable workplace, and are proud to have provided that for you. As a company, we are firm believers that if you enjoy... More

"Best environment of people to work with"

Current Employee - Trainer in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Trainer in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Score Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is no doubt a higher level of professionals and the standards are set to hold everyone accountable to reach their goals. If you're goal-oriented then you can succeed even at the entry-level position. Im given the direction and leadership everyday to advance so if you're not coachable or willing to learn and apply what works then this may not be for you. I have fun and it doesn't feel like work ironically it makes me work harder while learning how to work smarter. I love the fact that the company only promotes from within based on performance not seniority.

Cons

Management training for those who really want it comes with sacrifices. That is to come with the territory if you want to be successful and advance within the company.

Advice to Management

I love to do More Team nights and charity events which im excited to do our first event coming up in a few weeks.

Jan 31, 2017 – recruiter

Thanks for the review! We emphasize hard-work, dedication, and willingness to learn here, and that is evident throughout the entire office. By promoting from within, it shows that we value the time... More

"Excellent opportunity!"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Score Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is an amazing job if you are looking for both personal and professional growth! The management training program is amazing and teaches you how to manage a team of your own and helps all parties become successful. Before i started this job i was a very timid person, score has helped me grow as a person and i now walk and talk with confidence. I am able to comfortably speak in front of crowds, teach classes, and engage in conversation with complete strangers. If you are looking for a job with great pay and no college degree needed you found the right place! I never thought i would find myself with a job that i love to go to every morning, brings recognition, and also the paychecks i receive reflect the work that i put in. Lastly the people you work with and meet along the way are easliy the best people ive ever met. they help you achieve your goals and they treat you like family.

Cons

This is not a job that you can easily slip by and get promoted. You have to put in a lot of work in the office and outside of the office (Not that it isnt rewarded). Not a job for people who are not willing to go the extra mile.

Jan 18, 2017 – recruiter

The team at Score appreciates your kind words and feedback! We are proud to provide a development-focused environment for our employees just like yourself. We are thrilled to hear that you have... More