Score Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Score Marketing (Cleveland, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a really good experience. Everyone from the admin who greets you to the manager who you interview with is extremely kind and welcoming. The interview was nice, it felt like the manager actually wanted to hear and learn more about me and how I would be an asset to the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you could bring to Score Marketing, what makes you unique?   1 Answer

Dec 5, 2017 – Administrator

Thanks for the great feedback, we have been focusing on our interview approach with potential candidates so this is a great compliment to our team. Welcome aboard, we are happy to have you!

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Randall, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Score Marketing (North Randall, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

I spoke to someone on the phone who asked me a few questions about my location, reason for leaving current employer, etc. Was the. Asked to meet with the hiring manager for what I assumed was an interview. I later emailed a few questions regarding hours, salary, etc. she answered all questions except salary so I proceeded to schedule the meeting.

Upon arrival I walked into the smallest waiting room, filled out some basic information (that could be found on my resume), and waited my turn. I was called in about 5 min after my appt. sat down and was told this would be a screening prior to moving into the next step. This could have been done on the phone and felt like an extreme waste of my time.

Even if offered a position I will not be taking it as the entire thing seemed fake and off putting.

Interview Questions

The entire company seemed like a joke and a Ponzi scheme.

Nov 29, 2016 – recruiter

We thank you for your feedback on our company! We apologize that you did not have a positive experience interviewing with us. Score prides itself on our transparency throughout the entire interview... More

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Score Marketing (Beachwood, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

You fill out a piece of paper with a few questions on it - very weird. It's a pyramid scheme. They lie and say the position is a marketing position but it is sales. Where you stand at a Costco all day and have people sign up for Direct TV or some other service like that. Lasted five minutes or less.

Interview Questions

• Are you a people person?   1 Answer
    • Do you think you would be successful at this job?   1 Answer

Jan 16, 2017 – recruiter

We appreciate your feedback on our company's interview process. As a company, we value our ability to be transparent throughout the entire hiring process, and apologize if you feel otherwise. There... More

Marketing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Score Marketing (Cleveland, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

5 minutes of Matt Widing telling me this is the greatest job ever. 45 minute drive to a wal-mart. Greeted by a character who told me 8 steps to be successful in life (all of which were later revised and then dropped for sounding too, and I quote "Cult like". 45 minute drive back to the office for Matt Widing to say thanks.

Interview Questions

Score Marketing Response

Nov 2, 2016 – recruiter

The Team at Score Marketing appreciates your feedback, and are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your interview experience with us. As a company, we believe in transparency which is why we provide... More

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Score Marketing (Cleveland, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

A detailed interview with CEO and COO. I met both and had time to get to know each of them while interviewing. I had the traditional time for Q&A, but then what was unusual and appreciated is they gave me a tour of the company as well as went over their mission, company culture and why they do what they do and the importance of finding the right fit for everyone. I felt the passion they have for their brand and people they add to their team. I am glad I looked passed some of the other reviews because I had a great experience and felt valued and left wanting to take the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a goal you reached and tell me how you achieved it?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a goal you didn't meet and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Why should I hire you? Why do you want to work for Score Marketing?   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave you last position?   Answer Question

Jun 4, 2018 – Administrator

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the in depth review it helps future candidates have a real sense of what to expect when they interview for our HR positions!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Score Marketing (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

3 stage interview.1 meet and greet. 2 taking you to the "job site". 3 talks about salary / commission / benefits (or lack there of). Essentially you are one of those people you see in Sam's Club sitting behind a table selling Direct TV. Not essentially, you are one of those people. You start there and work your way up. Essentially a ponzi scheme as other reviews have mentioned before hand. If anyone remembers Vemma the energy drinks / supplements it's the same concept. If you are college educated don't waste your time applying you deserve better than this. People were nice and not doubting the success some of them have but I would not bank on making a living off a position like this. Says college education is preferred but someone without a High school education or GED could realistically succeed in such a position.

Interview Questions

• Are you outgoing / not afraid of hearing the answer "no" ?   Answer Question

Jan 16, 2017 – recruiter

The staff appreciates your feedback! At Score, we seek entry-level candidates from different walks of life with various professional and educational backgrounds to join our diverse team. Because each... More

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Score Marketing (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

This interview was a joke. Prior to showing up for my interview they assured me on the phone the base would be $35k plus commission which was a complete lie. They falsely advertise the position when in reality you basically show up at Walmart or Costco some store like that and try to sell them Direct TV. Your base is essentially $300 a month. I am shocked there are any positive reviews of this company or position. The only people who should apply here is someone who has NO sales or any work experience for that matter. don't waste your time. I cute the interview short and left telling them they need to be more clear in the job description. Any job in sales would be better than this

Interview Questions

Score Marketing Response

Dec 26, 2016 – recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to talk about your interview with us! We appreciate the feedback. We do, however, want to clear up a few misunderstandings for you. You are correct in stating that we... More

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Score Marketing (Beachwood, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

The job description they post on job boards and social media is misleading, and the information provided is incomplete. They are essentially looking for candidates who's prime responsibility is to sell products directly to customers on behalf their proclaimed clients. These positions have nothing to do with the different fields of marketing.

Interview Questions

• Which position did you apply for?   1 Answer

Aug 9, 2017 – Administrator

Thank you for providing your feedback of your interview experience. We apologize that you felt mislead during the process, as we pride ourselves on transparency. All of our Marketing Associates... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Score Marketing (Cleveland, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

The processes very thorough, it teaches you what they do on a day to day basis and how the pay works.It is a 3 round interview process so be prepared and dress to impress throughout all rounds. Everyone is very friendly and very happy with what they do.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work full-time/ part-time? How do you feel about leadership roles? Do you like to travel?   Answer Question

Jan 31, 2017 – recruiter

Thanks for the review! We are glad to hear that you found our interview process to be thorough, and our staff to be inviting.

Management Training Program (MTP) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrensville Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Score Marketing (Warrensville Heights, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Very informal, not very many questions asked. I was only there for five minutes. They then moved me on to a second interview. After that there was a third interview in which we discussed salary and other important aspects of the job.

Interview Questions

Score Marketing Response

Oct 1, 2015 – recruiter

Thanks, for your feedback, but as for the interview process it depends on the person and situation, as well as the position that we need filled. We, at Score do not want to mislead any of our future... More